Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 132649 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 5 Day 1
« Reply #435 on: April 12, 2011, 08:51:30 pm »

Extend

Pandar, all you're doing is forcing a no lynch. What good is that going to do?

It's really lame of you to jump in at the last second and call my plans scummy. What would you suggest? I know that either AS or you are scum, and I built my entire strategy around that.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 12, 2011, 08:57:08 pm »

...still think Josh is scum. But Panda comes back and sides with the person who would benefit maf most if kept alive...

...I need to keep thinking about this. Extension.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 12, 2011, 08:59:50 pm »

Josh, if you think Azure is scum, who killed Native?  Joker?

Frankly, I suspect Pandar more for that craptacular contribution, but I'm totally down for giving him time to rectify that.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 12, 2011, 09:20:16 pm »

Yes, joker could've killed. He could've held it back like you said, but I taunted him in the 4th round, and he was pretty angry. He might've targeted me, same as AS, due to me having a non-retaliatory role, and doing some of the taunting, but was redirected all the same, killing Native.

AS started the round very strong, but became more indifferent and less active as the round went on. Even now, he doesn't care, because we're all tearing eachother's throats out over here.

But now that I think about it, Pandar is the much more likely suspect. Lying low for almost the whole round, staying under my radar.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 5 Night 0
« Reply #439 on: April 12, 2011, 09:35:56 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------

Azure Sepulchre -
Darvi - Toaster, JoshuaFH,
Pandarsenic -
Toaster -
JoshuaFH - Darvi, Pandarsenic,

Not Voting - Azure Sepulchre,

3 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central. 4 Extensions Requested.

Day Extended to Thursday 9 PM Central.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 13, 2011, 12:45:37 am »

Well, it's a good thing you all decided to extend so a No Lynch doesn't happen, mm?

Anyway, I'm not siding WITH Darvi; I'm siding AGAINST JoshuaFH because I don't trust him. I don't trust what he's doing, I don't trust what he's saying.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 13, 2011, 09:46:05 am »

I was indifferent because I thought, after I had outed, I was doomed to die. Which I pretty much am, actually, although it might not necessarily be in this round.

However, you cannot say I don't care. Why would I want to extend, if that were the case? I've been presented with a bloody hammer. But I don't see the point in killing Darvi by virtue of what he is (considering I think he's town), as it's likely Toaster will die the next day before he can get a straight report. On the other hand, I don't wanna hammer on you, Josh, because I think Panda is too much of an enigma to keep around for lylo when we have no guarantee he'll be around for any of it, either. And so I am in an imposition, and want time to mull on it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 13, 2011, 09:47:21 am »

Hmm, if I don't vote today, do i get modkilled?

'cause then my tactic might work :V

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 13, 2011, 09:56:49 am »

Fine, mull on it.

I'm going to be leaving my home computer in just a few hours, and so I won't be around to argue or change my vote.

And just what are you talking about Darvi?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 13, 2011, 10:02:36 am »

Any sort of plan that involves getting yourself modkilled is a bad one.

Anyway, I think it's Pandar.  His extreme lurking followed up by an anemic contribution screams "scum Pandar" to me.  Pandar, I'd really like to hear a lot more from you.  What are your ideas?  Can you flesh out your suspicions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 13, 2011, 10:05:30 am »

Aww. But there's nothing like self-sacrifice to screw somebody over, as I always say.

Okay, maybe not always.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 13, 2011, 10:26:52 am »

Self sacrifice is fine (see round 1), but modkills are bad.

Azure, why are you so fatalistic?  Dying happens in any Mafia game, and you can always come back for later rounds.  This is my third incarnation.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 13, 2011, 11:18:51 am »

His extreme lurking followed up by an anemic contribution screams "scum Pandar" to me.  Pandar, I'd really like to hear a lot more from you.  What are your ideas?  Can you flesh out your suspicions?

Shut up.

Also, you're stupid.

I made it very clear I COULD NOT be here for quite some time, and when I got back I asked for an extension. Pointing out that people are being far too eager to go along with Josh is not "anemic."

My ideas are that you are all entirely too readily going along with "this person might not be scum, so let's shoot randomly and hope we don't fuck up!"

I suspect you're a dumbass, but more importantly, I suspect Josh may be King Mafia. His supposed continued Gray Goo-ness means nobody (apparently) is going to question what he's doing at night.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 13, 2011, 06:58:53 pm »

Pandar:  Well, that's better.  I figured it might take antagonizing you to get some content out of you.

Anyway, who's your #2 pick?

Everyone else:  What's your opinion of Pandar now that we can actually have one?  Mine hasn't wavered much.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 13, 2011, 07:13:14 pm »

Azure Sep is entirely too eager to go "I'm relentlessly self-serving, but I'm relentlessly self-serving town!" I'm not sure how much I'm willing to let that slide; sooner or later it's going to be a problem for us.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 89