Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702304 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I also like the way I got special mention, even though I'm not nearly as active in the RTD board as I once was.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Since I've come to my max GMing limit at this point, I have a bunch of ideas and no outlet... well...

Spoiler: Bio-Spikes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Hunted (click to show/hide)

So...
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also like the way I got special mention, even though I'm not nearly as active in the RTD board as I once was.
Cause every time I look through RTD's I find you trying to make Kirby in one >.>

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Cause every time I look through RTD's I find you trying to make Kirby in one >.>
...you haven't seen many RTDs I've been in, have you?
God, now I know what Kevak feels like...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

blazing glory

So I'm sorting out a combat system for an RtD I plan to post on the forum way way later when it's almost or preferably, definitely perfect.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten the combat rules set up but I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something so I want to do a test with just one player.

DA RULEZ.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Any volunteers for no doubt broken and unfair combat rules?

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I ask questions here?

I've been doing interesting forum games sort of in an RTD fashion for friends on a private forums, but I don't quite know a few tricks.

Can anyone explain to me how I can make it so that when you hover over some text, a "Description" will appear, e.g sort of like a hovering spoiler? Is this a feature on all bbcode forums, or only on Bay12?

Thank you!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
[abbr=This is the text that appears when you hover over the text]This is the text itself[/abbr]
This is the text itself
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks! Sorry for spamming the thread, awesome!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I ask questions here?

I've been doing interesting forum games sort of in an RTD fashion for friends on a private forums, but I don't quite know a few tricks.

Can anyone explain to me how I can make it so that when you hover over some text, a "Description" will appear, e.g sort of like a hovering spoiler? Is this a feature on all bbcode forums, or only on Bay12?

Thank you!
I've seen you around here- that Space Wizards game?
Also, do you intend to run a game here?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've hung out on Bay12 for some time, but I don't think I'm at a level where I could manage anything seriously, but I'd definitely consider it. I really don't know if I'm allowed to use the ideas thread as a back-and-forth conversation, so I'm pretty hesitant. Basically, I just love to watch you guys do what you do best, for years now, whether with a different account, none at all or this one. 

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A conversation should be fine as long as it's relevant to this thread- game ideas. I've got plenty of ideas but no time right now to run them, if you'd like some I could think for a few minutes...
Generic Arms Race.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since I've come to my max GMing limit at this point, I have a bunch of ideas and no outlet... well...

Spoiler: Bio-Spikes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Hunted (click to show/hide)

So...
I would participate in Bio-Spikes. How much control do the kidnappers have over you (at each level)? Can you create your own spikes that don't give the kidnappers control over you if you find out how to make them? Could you modify your spikes to reduce/eliminate the control the kidnappers have over you? I would suppose there would still be a (slightly higher) limit on spikes that don't give the kidnappers control (there's only so much the human body can take), for balance purposes.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At two spikes, meh, 6-8, "why am I doing this?", at twelve, "you mean my name isn't Minion?"

Modifying the spikes and creating your own is pretty much out of the question.
Generic Arms Race.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Were the spikes inspired at all by the hemalurgy from Mistborn? If so, I'm totally in. If not, I'm totally in.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somewhat inspired by hemalurgy. And yes, after the crazy real life stuff I'm going through I'll make Bio-Spikes a thing- though since I'm going to be running two others, I might need a co. GM.
Generic Arms Race.

Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 661