Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702202 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

So what's the most powerful Yami emotion?
I'm going to guess it'd be something really rare. Like "jacking off to the holocaust" levels of sadism or something. Otherwise every time someone gets too pissed off, a world-razing abomination will pop-up and trolls literally bring forth the end of the world.
PW did say it was based on purity and power, so anger isn't that 'pure', so to speak.
Depression? It's pure, but not very powerful.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

So what's the most powerful Yami emotion?
I'm going to guess it'd be something really rare. Like "jacking off to the holocaust" levels of sadism or something. Otherwise every time someone gets too pissed off, a world-razing abomination will pop-up and trolls literally bring forth the end of the world.
PW did say it was based on purity and power, so anger isn't that 'pure', so to speak.
Depression? It's pure, but not very powerful.
Purity in terms of not being mixed with other things. Despair is just sadness, where as shame might be a mix of sadness, powerlessness, anger, guilt, all manner of things.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. So I guess just insulting someone's husbando won't work. We'll have to do that whilst doing a bit of light torture.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

If I can get two people to make up characters (Just stats, natures and weapon) I'd like to have a quick little death match to test out the basics, see if there's anything that needs adjusting or adding. I'll start a new test thread for that once I get two volunteers.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Purity in terms of not being mixed with other things. Despair is just sadness, where as shame might be a mix of sadness, powerlessness, anger, guilt, all manner of things.
Isn't despair sadness mixed with powerlessness? It's not exactly pure. While it does arise from other emotions, hate is pretty pure.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

If I can get two people to make up characters (Just stats, natures and weapon) I'd like to have a quick little death match to test out the basics, see if there's anything that needs adjusting or adding. I'll start a new test thread for that once I get two volunteers.
*Hesitant hand raising*
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

In.
*Hesitant hand raising*
Make your sheet real fast and pm it to me, I'll create the thread tomorrow, it's like 1am here.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Roller's Block really isn't the place for Forum Games, that's what Gaming Block is for. Roller's Block is more or less exclusive to RTDs.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Yes. For non-RtD forum games, you want Gaming Block. Though it's easy to confuse them, I admit. :P
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Game is up, more or less. Link

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you still can't get someone to run it by tomorrow, ill take over the game and just have a waitlister take my place.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

At this point the ideas are flowing into my head faster than making them into games is a good idea.

Once my current three(two, possibly) games have finished running, I intend to create a "Fallactd Thread" (Fallacy RTD) which I'll use for testing all my RTD setups.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"At this point?" You have any other setting?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Setting... I can't just turn off the ideas! They're always there.

That's not even counting the mafia setups and the vanilla forum game ideas.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 661