Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702452 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I, too, have a fondness for things and stuff. I'd like to help.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me too (please)!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

God damn it I want to play Roll to Become a Hero. Can someone restart it?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

God damn it I want to play Roll to Become a Hero. Can someone restart it?

The clear solution is to make your own. It's easy, and you can make sure it gets done right!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

The problem with that plan is that you can't play the game if you are the one running it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Running a game is like playing it, but way better.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Running a game is like playing it, but way better.

I, for one, do enjoy running games, but I doubt that's a sentiment shared by everyone. Probably why there are inevitably more players than there are GMs.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Running games, to me, is a different kind of fun to playing them.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

I'm trying to think of a good name for an rtd where the players buy ebay items from a limited cash pool, which are then used to generate weapons, beasts and traps.

Currently got "Roll to Ebay", but that seems a bit generic. Any name ideas?
One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Drop the "Roll to" part. Add some other random words. "Ebay weapons sale" maybe?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe make the title sound like eBay spam? "HI-QUALTY WEPONS I PAY SHIPPING BIDS START AT $4.00", or something similar?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Damned : An RTD

You find yourself in Tartaros, the realm of the damned, like all others who lost their immortal souls. Whether you got here through vile magic, despicable acts or by signing an ill considered deal with a daemon, demon or other underworld denizen, matters not . The room is lighted by strange non-shadows, the darkness flowing underneath your benches and into a gutter. In the center, a daemon is speaking, his body constantly changing shapes even as you look. He has been speaking for what appears to have been eons, but may as well have been minutes - Time has little meaning in a place like this.

The daemon tells you a tale about how the enemy, appeared from the primal chaos, and bound it, restraining the uncontrolled magic and binding it to their rules. The natural residents of this primal world, tried to intervene, but found this new world rejected even their very existence. Desperate, they tried to preserve the primal realm, and succeeded, though barely. In this new world the gods had created, the last remnant of the primordial chaos became known as Tartaros, the underworld.

Now, the daemon says, it's making you an offer. It'll offer you your immortal souls, undoing all the debt you owned, allowing you to leave Tartaros, and return to the surface realms. In exchange, they require that you destroy one of the seven great Wonders that binds the magic of the world, weakening the crushing hold the gods have on the underworld.

Spoiler: Sign-up sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dealing with demons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The 7 great Wonders (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:50:09 pm by 10ebbor10 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Running games, to me, is a different kind of fun to playing them.
It's the difference between Sub and Dom~

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dealing with daemons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The 7 great Wonders (click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]
... wrong place?
One wheel short of a wagon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 661