Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1289375 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4485 on: May 28, 2015, 08:19:06 pm »

Some giant dick of a dinosaur decided that ruining my life every time I decided to try and finish a challenge that involved killing something much, much weaker was too much fun to pass up, and I had to kill him to get a rock out of the way.

Proving too strong for me to beat alone, I came back with a man twice as tall as me and the daughter of a pair of deities to do my work for me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Was it that dinosaur on the mountain blocking the way to something for one of the Mage challenges? I still can't kill it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: May 28, 2015, 08:22:29 pm »

Some giant dick of a dinosaur decided that ruining my life every time I decided to try and finish a challenge that involved killing something much, much weaker was too much fun to pass up, and I had to kill him to get a rock out of the way.

Proving too strong for me to beat alone, I came back with a man twice as tall as me and the daughter of a pair of deities to do my work for me.

Was it that dinosaur on the mountain blocking the way to something for one of the Mage challenges? I still can't kill it.
Yeah, Silverfang or something. He gave me a lot of trouble too.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: May 29, 2015, 11:13:51 am »

A shuttle carrying a tourist and some science ran out of fuel before it got back home from the Mun. Quickly designed a craft for refueling it. Managed to get it up into orbit, placed on an intercept course, zeroed out the velocity difference(significant, since the shuttle's orbit was a WIDE ellipse), docked perfectly on the first try(shuttle has an inline docking port for this very reason after all), transferred fuel, undocked, and got both craft back to the ground - minus most of the bottom of the fuel craft(it hit water). Everyone is safe, and I got 200 Science.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: May 29, 2015, 11:28:06 am »

I slept with my boss's mom.  She pops out a bastard that I immediately legitimize.  Boss goes and gets himself killed. His mom takes over.  I poison her wine and my son takes over.  I go off and get myself killed by picking fights with orcs. 

Now I'm playing my son, the ruler of the Dark Elves, and I'm getting ready to invade Ulthuan. I will reclaim my people's birthright.

You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: May 30, 2015, 11:11:15 am »

Made a significant amount of money by landing on an inferno world, stunning what was apparently a giant ball of evil lightning - no, two of them - and hauling them back to my ship. Plus minerals, and other things.

I'm not even sure I should be making this much money this early.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: May 31, 2015, 07:57:01 am »

Got Mewtwo's Final Smash. It's like Lucario's, where he flies to the center of the screen and shoots a big kamehameha beam, except with Mewtwo it's big, purple, and fills up half the screen.

Was very satisfying to blast Sonic with it. Take that, you item spamming dumb AI.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: May 31, 2015, 06:40:34 pm »

I mentioned in the "how did you last die" thread I was having trouble with Vicar Amelia. I knew she was weak to fire, but was out of fire paper, so molotovs were the only way to do it. Then I found some fire paper. And the flame sprayer.

I went back, and burned her to ash, all the while mentally screaming "DIE YOU F-ING B--CH!".

Bloodborne.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: June 02, 2015, 12:00:13 pm »

Rekt Jetstream Sam in one go, whereupon I fought Armstrong and Excelcius and got my shit wrecked.
Now, to try out that Jetstream Sam DLC...
That's weird, I had the opposite problem. Sam was the hardest fight in the game for me, but Excelcius and Armstrong were cake.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: June 02, 2015, 09:58:20 pm »

I've heard that from many people, but I friggin' ONE-TRIED him!
Then again, I did the same for Monsoon-And I remember SUCKING at both fights before. So I think I was running off of pure molten hatred at the time, especially when I beat Armstrong. I was literally singing along with the music.

My own:
#WRECKED THAT TERROR MISSION
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: June 03, 2015, 09:05:48 am »

Then again, I did the same for Monsoon-And I remember SUCKING at both fights before. So I think I was running off of pure molten hatred at the time, especially when I beat Armstrong. I was literally singing along with the music.
Now do it on Revengeance. Get on my level, scrub.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: June 03, 2015, 10:28:41 am »

Excelsius is super easy, and frankly once you understand how he works armstrong is more tedious than hard.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: June 03, 2015, 01:20:47 pm »

People say Monsoon is hard, but I didn't have much problem with him. I think I even beat him on my first try.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: June 04, 2015, 10:59:56 am »

Despite low health and the best weapon I could wield(a staff), I managed to charge about half a dozen Reapers while my party was asleep. All but one were killed single-handedly - with the last one being dropped when my ranger finally got his ass up and started using his bow.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: June 04, 2015, 03:19:52 pm »

People say Monsoon is hard, but I didn't have much problem with him. I think I even beat him on my first try.
...What are you?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: June 05, 2015, 10:55:27 am »

Burned through nearly all my Bloodmoss, but I finally got the damn White Stone.

Goddamn, I know it's a hot air balloon, but I am not flying that thing again.

Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 709