Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292821 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #5760 on: April 04, 2016, 11:56:22 am »

What happened to Wales? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: April 04, 2016, 12:02:27 pm »

What happened to Wales? :P

I have a serious case of alt-itis with CKII. I'll sit down to do a Wales update and then I'll be like "OOH! You know what would be cool! Playing Haesteinn of Nantes/The Mongols/Poland/The Byzantines...

Also, it takes a lot longer to bang out an LP update where I play for a half hour than it does to play a half hour of CKII...

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: April 04, 2016, 12:48:05 pm »

Don't bother asking blaze for the game name, even under threat of meteors he/she simply assumes we know what they're talking about and doesn't boether giving out the name. Which is SUPER annoying
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: April 04, 2016, 03:48:53 pm »

Mmmh, Blaze has been doing this for a while.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: April 04, 2016, 03:51:02 pm »

Don't bother asking blaze for the game name, even under threat of meteors he/she simply assumes we know what they're talking about and doesn't boether giving out the name. Which is SUPER annoying
No, he just doesn't seperate the name of the game from his paragraph or put it in a spoiler. He usually include the game's name, you just have to look for it.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: April 04, 2016, 04:00:46 pm »

Last time I saw blaze show the name of a game, she hid it inside a defective hyperlink that was attached to a single period. You had to quote her post in order to find it.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Oneir

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fancy hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: April 04, 2016, 04:35:46 pm »

Last time I saw blaze show the name of a game, she hid it inside a defective hyperlink that was attached to a single period. You had to quote her post in order to find it.
Which is, incidentally, exactly what happened this time, too. It was Subterrain.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: April 05, 2016, 12:09:26 am »

I got a triple kill with the meatball (aka Chaos Meteor).  As Rubick.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: April 05, 2016, 12:34:54 am »

I got ambushed by 3 rogues, all wielding sub guns and trying to use fancy BFBs and whatevers on me. Luckily cover negates explosion damage, even if its on top of the box you're taking cover behind, so long as you don't stand up to shoot or something.

Me and Cassidy earned our loot that night.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: April 05, 2016, 01:01:36 am »

Which is, incidentally, exactly what happened this time, too. It was Subterrain.
That's rude, tbh. What next, hiding the game name in the first letter of each sentence?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: April 05, 2016, 02:49:12 am »

I got a triple kill with the meatball (aka Chaos Meteor).  As Rubick.
I'm suitably impressed.
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: April 05, 2016, 04:52:58 am »

That's rude, tbh. What next, hiding the game name in the first letter of each sentence?

I feel like it's a response to the often asinine way people demand to know the name of the game when it's clearly stated within the body text that is presumably what got the person asking for the name of the game interested in the game to begin with.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: April 05, 2016, 10:38:26 am »

I feel like it's a response to the often asinine way people demand to know the name of the game when it's clearly stated within the body text that is presumably what got the person asking for the name of the game interested in the game to begin with.
Except Blaze being Blaze it wasn't quite that straightforward (at least not in the long years that I've been here). :P Probably the closest it came to that that I remember was when Blaze would post 2-3 times on the same page (though not consecutively) all about the same game. Also:
Quote from: OP
The name of the game is requested, but not neccessarily required.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Ai Shizuka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: April 05, 2016, 01:19:49 pm »

After getting 1-1 k/d in the first match in the Hurricane mk IV, I went 75-1 in the following matches.
The current k/d over 47 matches with that plane is 187-9.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: April 05, 2016, 02:26:37 pm »

Truly silly death.
Outrageously difficult attack.
Unbelievable I haven't beaten this boss yet.
Hitboxes are too large.
Obstacles to my progress.
Unstable emotional state, becoming more unstable.

Evil evil evil evil danmaku.
Optional stage is impossible.
This post is more difficult than I thought.
Startlingly catchy tunes.
Damn you Cirno!

I forgot that this was the own thread and not the death thread.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 709