Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 777

Author Topic: Cataclysm: A Zombie-Survival Roguelike  (Read 1263361 times)

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: A Zombie-Survival Roguelike
« Reply #3645 on: July 29, 2011, 10:44:03 am »

I'd say there's about 1 in 3 chance it gets spawned in a Hardware Shop.
Still easy to get, if you're willing to travel a bit.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: July 29, 2011, 10:45:53 am »

OR you could just leave the door at an angle. Remember there are 3 squares in front of any door! ^_^

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: July 29, 2011, 10:48:03 am »

I usually till a line of earth in front of my door
And always aim for houses with a window by the door.
I make a stockpile of spears there
*Hugs*

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: July 29, 2011, 11:05:50 am »

Ok guys i had 1 hp left on my torso and managed to escape an army of zombie then get a gun with tons of ammo then i went at a pharmacy and healed myself then i take odd drogs like oxycodone and such and i think it hurt my body is it possible some drugs damage chest?

pandamage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: July 29, 2011, 11:15:48 am »

Ok guys i had 1 hp left on my torso and managed to escape an army of zombie then get a gun with tons of ammo then i went at a pharmacy and healed myself then i take odd drogs like oxycodone and such and i think it hurt my body is it possible some drugs damage chest?

Nope. You probably can just sleep it off. I don't recommend using guns. They are loud and attract a lot of zombies.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: July 29, 2011, 11:17:28 am »

Hey I found (what I think is) a bug.  Using the repair nano-bots to heal yourself does not seem to remove any pain what so ever.  I have been fighting for awhile now and healing with them, and even though I never got below 70 on any HP part, I am in extreme pain with full health.
Nom nom nom

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: July 29, 2011, 11:19:10 am »

But guns are the easiest way to spill fuel all over gas station!
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: July 29, 2011, 11:20:00 am »

Nope. You probably can just sleep it off. I don't recommend using guns. They are loud and attract a lot of zombies.
That just means you need to kill them harder. They run out of zombies pretty soon. (for that attack, not the entire population.)

Guns are awesome.

Hey I found (what I think is) a bug.  Using the repair nano-bots to heal yourself does not seem to remove any pain what so ever.  I have been fighting for awhile now and healing with them, and even though I never got below 70 on any HP part, I am in extreme pain with full health.
Pain always needs time to wear out. That's actually the realistic way.
You could use the pain remover implant, if you're impatient. (And if you find it.)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: July 29, 2011, 11:20:31 am »

Not a bug, with the nanobots. If you want to kill pain, thats a different implant. The bots just fix the physical damage, similar to how bandages and first aide doesn't do anything for pain.

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: July 29, 2011, 11:21:48 am »

That's not a bug. Pain in independent of HP, it goes down by a little bit every half hour. Drugs will mask it, but nothing actually eliminates pain.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: July 29, 2011, 11:36:13 am »

I've found an error. The latest Windows version does not show the "Really drop * and pick up *? (Y/N)" prompt anymore when your inventory is full and you try to pick something big up.
Quoting for Head/Whales to notice :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: July 29, 2011, 11:44:10 am »

Guys should i play with vanilla or deon's mod? I figured out zombies are tougher in deon's mod but i think it's the best way to learn survival right?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: July 29, 2011, 11:44:52 am »

Both are good.
*Hugs*

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: July 29, 2011, 11:52:17 am »

Ok so i shot at pump gas station thingies and threw a lighter at gasoline but nothing was set on fire, how do i turn lighter on or start a fire? do i have to shoot gasoline on the ground?

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: July 29, 2011, 11:57:59 am »

You don't throw lighters, you use the "a"pply command. Create a trail of burnable stuff towards the spilled fuel, zombie meat works best and in great amounts, then light it with the lighter. Or if your feeling suicidal, light the gas directly.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 777