Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1443849 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #12645 on: October 09, 2016, 01:52:41 am »

that just means you need moar strut
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #12646 on: October 11, 2016, 08:18:56 pm »

Sarbian is not happy. MechJeb is no longer up for download and jenkins dev builds were removed.  :'(

Toadicus is also pretty much out but for vastly different reasons, probably. Someone is picking up some of Toadicus's mods for updates.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:21:58 pm by BigD145 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12647 on: October 11, 2016, 10:17:17 pm »

Sarbian is not happy.
did he say why?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: October 11, 2016, 10:18:30 pm »

Sarbian is not happy.
did he say why?

Someone asked for MechJeb to be updated despite the previous page having a rather stable download for 1.2. Sarbian said he'd rather delete the mod than read posts like that again. Said someone then challenged him on it.

Here's a backup of a 1.2 version, but it has some problems with Smart A.S.S.. 639 was the version that was up when the request happened.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:20:46 pm by Putnam »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12649 on: October 11, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »

Oh jeeze. Mod drama in my KSP? Mechjeb is like my gateway drug to the stars. If some fuck has ruined that for a laugh...

Thank you for the dev copy Putnam.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12650 on: October 11, 2016, 10:35:40 pm »

Oh jeeze. Mod drama in my KSP?

Look up some CKAN discussions sometime,heh.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12651 on: October 11, 2016, 10:38:41 pm »

Oh I know. I hardly use it though. Mechjeb on the other hand is essential due to certain disabilities of mine.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12653 on: October 11, 2016, 10:48:01 pm »

Much appreciated, again. I hope the mod dev will reconsider this course but I do understand his reaction. If he has decided to be done with mech jeb I'm sure someone else will pick up the torch and I'm sorry to see him go.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12654 on: October 11, 2016, 10:53:09 pm »

I hope the mod dev will reconsider this course but I do understand his reaction.

I understand it, sorta, but I definitely wouldn't do that. Not for that kind of thing. I actually have to deal with it really often, and it's not even my mod, check out the starter pack and masterwork threads.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12655 on: October 11, 2016, 11:06:39 pm »

In didn't say I agreed with it. I found the whole thing pretty juvenile and petty. I do understand it though. And if he cannot handle a silly troll pushing his buttons then perhaps it's best this way

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #12656 on: October 12, 2016, 06:38:54 am »

I hope the mod dev will reconsider this course but I do understand his reaction.

Seems Sarbian reconsidered and Jenkins is up again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:42:54 am by LoSboccacc »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12657 on: October 12, 2016, 08:46:23 am »

Indeed. His response on the KSP forums is pretty telling.

There you go, I am back since I don't want my PM box to explode.

Now things will be simple. Any complains or request about release speed will result in a reported post. I have enough on my plate and I don't need to deal with entitled child on top of that.

Entitled child? The person who pushed him before was just trying to stir up trouble. The only one acting like an entitled child here was the modder.

In any case, he's come around and pulled his head out of his ass. I appreciate the work modders do and I understand they deal with a lot of shit but that doesn't entitle them to act like babies when someone decides to act out.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12658 on: October 12, 2016, 10:24:30 am »

Every mod in their forum gets hammered by "updoot now!" for a few pages after a KSP release before moderators come and clean it up.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12659 on: October 12, 2016, 10:40:06 am »

Every mod in their forum gets hammered by "updoot now!" for a few pages after a KSP release before moderators come and clean it up.
Yes, but most of them don't go nuclear and delete their own work over it.
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 848