Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV - Game over, webadict wins.  (Read 61223 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV - Day 1: IN UR BASE...
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2011, 07:44:19 pm »

Deadmeat1471 Considering your situation of looking totally scummy, and even more saying Kilakan is scum in your last post, explain why you accuse Kilakan of being scum?

I didn't. In fact I have stated I don't think he is scum. Which is why I am confused about his continuing accusation I am scum for deciding I don't suspect him, for now.

Probably the fact that you ended with:

If you want to die, just say "I am a Scumbag", and get it over with.

When responding to him specifically.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2011, 07:45:07 pm »

Deadmeat1471 Considering your situation of looking totally scummy, and even more saying Kilakan is scum in your last post, explain why you accuse Kilakan of being scum?

I didn't. In fact I have stated I don't think he is scum. Which is why I am confused about his continuing accusation I am scum for deciding I don't suspect him, for now.
Oh really?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
That is totally accusing someone of being scum.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2011, 07:45:59 pm »

That doesn't mean hes a scumbag. Means he is acting like he wants me to vote for him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2011, 07:47:05 pm »

He wants you to explain why you voted him for a charge you were utterly incapable of defending in the least.

So would I, by the way.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2011, 07:47:46 pm »

Why are you so insistent that I vote for you? I agreed my logic was inferior and changed my vote. Yet you persist in criticizing this.
What in the nine hells are you talking about?  That was something that transpired between me and meanmelter.  I though he was you and my argument was based on that he had a post that simply read "unvote". 

So what now you are threatening me you slop?  If you want to attack someone ask a fucking question, push an argument against them.  Don't just give a veiled threat.

So really all you've done now is show that you've become careless and snappy, like a scum backed into a corner, so much so you can't even be bothered to read the post you are freaking at.

You said you meant to aim that line of questioning at me not meanmelter, or maybe I misunderstood your mistake.

He wants you to explain why you voted him for a charge you were utterly incapable of defending in the least.

So would I, by the way.

I explained this several times.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2011, 07:48:19 pm »

Go back and read the quote you freaked on me for, and more importantly who the quotes are from.  You'll notice that not once does it contain a quote from you, simply that i though someone else was you for a minute and coupled with your previous posts what they did set off an alarm bell.  You posts alone do not (until now this reeks of scum) make anything I would have attacked.
Nom nom nom

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2011, 07:48:36 pm »

Oh really?

So, if you're convinced he's scum, why did you end with that?

That doesn't mean hes a scumbag. Means he is acting like he wants me to vote for him.

I know it doesn't mean he's a scumbag, but it's still YOU calling him scummy. But that does clear it up a bit.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2011, 07:49:15 pm »

I explained this several times.

Feel free to link me to those posts, because I seem to have missed every single one of them.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50:25 pm »

No, it doesn't mean he is a scumbag.
Your acting totally suspicious Deadmeat1471 and I think your recent act of events at least need a look over.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50:38 pm »

I'm always pretty aggressive, but I'm really trying to be more controlled this game.
Deadmeat-Just because you unvoted me doesn't mean I don't still want to see quotes of things I've said that strike you as scummy.

Pretty much all of your previous posts have been aggressive, I wasn't referring to any one or two in particular.
Also I am not sure you were acting scummy, or aggressively trying to hunt out the scumbags, hence the unvote.
My secondary reason was also a random vote, and you got my attention by the said behavior.

I have relooked over his posts, and decided he is just being aggressive not defensive, unvote Kilaken. I see no real reason anymore, but I do suspect kilaken for his early aggressiveness in arguing despite the early stage.

What do you think of him vector?

I think you voted for no reason, which means you were building a meatless case without even the intention to press--and now you're asking me to do your dirty work for you.  Scumbucket.

Personally, I don't have a read on him yet.  I am getting more of an idea about you, though.

Here.

No more sufficient reason is needed, I changed my mind about Kil after a second look. Pure and simple.

*edited to fix bad quote bracket.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2011, 07:52:34 pm »

holy fuck you DO NOT EDIT YOU POSTS FOR ANY REASON
Nom nom nom

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:39 pm »

holy fuck you DO NOT EDIT YOU POSTS FOR ANY REASON

Crybaby. I added a /quote ending. So people could actually read it properly. Sue me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:52 pm »

Eh. No edit tag, no problem imo. Heheh.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:31 pm »

Don't edit posts.  Ever.

That said, anyone who takes this as a scumtell in this instance is going to be heavily frowned at.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So that's explaining yourself multiple times eh?  Well the thing is that isn't on trail, what you currently need to defend yourself for is why the hell did you freak the fuck out at the mention of your name?

ah ok then, if darvi's fine with it, I just always assumed any form of edit was an insta-kick.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30