Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1559118 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #12375 on: December 12, 2015, 06:42:01 am »

I have a sudden insane desire for F4 style PA in Skyrim...  I think I'm addicted to Power Armor.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12376 on: December 12, 2015, 07:03:16 am »

I would like a mod to rebuild Winterhold. There probably already exists one but a quest as the new Arch Mage to raise collapsed parts of the city and help rebuild would have been a nice addition.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12377 on: December 12, 2015, 08:21:33 am »

The whole quest line felt to have ended very abruptly. It's just "oh k ur archmage now i guess have fun".
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12378 on: December 12, 2015, 08:47:54 am »

The whole quest line felt to have ended very abruptly. It's just "oh k ur archmage now i guess have fun".
Seems to be a Bethesda issue in general. DB questline in Oblivion is a particularly blatant example, it drops off where most stories would *start*. It seems Bethesda just doesn't really have an idea what to do with a PC that becomes a leader, that would require you having a whole lot of agency that the games can't really work with.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12379 on: December 12, 2015, 01:29:59 pm »

I think there's a "rebuild Winterhold" mod out there, but it doesn;t involve raising it from the sea as far as I know.

Something like this?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #12380 on: December 12, 2015, 01:45:27 pm »

Then in Fallout 4 it's like "oh hello, you are our leader now. Wanna tell us what to do a bunch?"
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12381 on: December 12, 2015, 02:33:52 pm »

My skyrim character :)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Vendayn/Skyrim/Ariel%20Auduin/Ariel%20New/ArielAuduin03.jpg

My last character is lost somewhere, since I lost all my Skyrim stuff. Might be on a backup hard drive, but don't have access to that. But, she is pretty close to how she looked before.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12382 on: December 12, 2015, 08:46:00 pm »

Yeah, I hated that. Plus they killed off several nice characters. Actually, I felt the main quest finished like that too. Haven't done Thieve's Guild, Companions, or Dark Brotherhood questlines yet, nor any of the DLC stuff.

Still, the Winterhold College questline was still far better than the Oblivion Mages' Guild questline.
Spoiler: In my opinion anyway. (click to show/hide)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Vendayn/Skyrim/Ariel%20Auduin/Ariel%20New/ArielAuduin03.jpg

My last character is lost somewhere, since I lost all my Skyrim stuff. Might be on a backup hard drive, but don't have access to that. But, she is pretty close to how she looked before.

Hawt. Beats my hairy bearded guy in mismatched light armor.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12383 on: December 12, 2015, 09:20:51 pm »

I see nipple in the third image.

Stupid photobucket. It was supposed to link to a single image not the whole album. Oh well, now you see one...now you don't :P

(edit: wait it does look like it goes to a single image. Dunno how you got the whole album as I only linked the image. Oh well, in any case, the image in question was moved to a different album :P)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:28:14 pm by Vendayn »
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12384 on: December 12, 2015, 09:45:10 pm »

I see nipple in the third image.

Stupid photobucket. It was supposed to link to a single image not the whole album. Oh well, now you see one...now you don't :P

(edit: wait it does look like it goes to a single image. Dunno how you got the whole album as I only linked the image. Oh well, in any case, the image in question was moved to a different album :P)
I found the album by removing the part after the last "/". Twas a hot bit of nip, though. Shame I didn't save it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12385 on: December 13, 2015, 05:53:59 am »

You can still totally find those images

Also, you should really stop using photobucket, it's garbage.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12386 on: December 13, 2015, 08:55:30 am »

Also, you should really stop using photobucket, it's garbage.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12387 on: December 13, 2015, 02:51:20 pm »

I was playing around with the Creation Kit a bit and ended up making my first mod.

I buffed skooma by making it triple stamina regeneration and slow down time by 50%. Skooma in Skyrim always felt so underwhelming, considering it has the same effect as a minor stamina potion.
Does anyone even use stamina potions? It never even crosses my mind to use them during combat. Then again, I'm a filthy item-hoarder and typically don't use potions at all unless I'm about to die.
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12388 on: December 13, 2015, 02:53:04 pm »

I have a mod that drains Stamina steadily with regular attacks, and movement speed is also Stamina-based, so I do.
Black lives matter.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12389 on: December 13, 2015, 03:05:23 pm »

Stamina potions are useful if you rely on power attacks.
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 896