???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388471 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We can start! Huzzah!)
« Reply #315 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:21 pm »

I'll just wait for the Professor's counter attack.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 18, 2011, 05:34:42 pm »

The Proffesor calmly walks over to his son and begins to berate on the dangers of crossbow-fire. A lesser man could have been seriously injured. If you took time out of your day to consider Philosophy, perhaps you would recognize that you cannot afford to treat your fellow man so poorly. And further more, yadda yadda etc.

The long winded rant can't overcome your will-defense however. You stand there looking bored.

The Professor is now in the adjacent square Southeast of you. It is your turn to maneuver. Aggrieve or Abscond?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 18, 2011, 05:37:30 pm »

I'll move one square back and AGGRIEVE, so combining my +8 bonus along with my roll of 9 that would be 17.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 18, 2011, 05:43:39 pm »

So, just to double-check... is 2d10 2 rolls of a d10, or 2 times 1 roll of a d10?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 18, 2011, 05:45:17 pm »

DB: Aggrieve!

DB lad rolls back five feet, and lets loose another cross-bow bolt! The Professor calmly snatches it from the air. (attack failed)

The Professor informs Brian that he's going to have to do better than that. He does, however, admit that stepping away before firing was a good tactical decision. (Note: Normally, moving out of combat with an enemy provokes an oppurtunity attack. You moved a single square back, however, so I treated it as a SHIFT. A shift consumes a full move action, only allowing you to move one square. However, shifts do not provoke attacks of opportunity.)

You can take a minor action, or wait.

So, just to double-check... is 2d10 2 rolls of a d10, or 2 times 1 roll of a d10?

roll two d10. If you just doubled your one roll, it'd be hard to get doubles (or hella easy, depending on how you interpret that), not that they matter much just yet.

Edited because I quote derped.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2011, 05:47:00 pm »

roll two d10. If you just doubled your one roll, it'd be hard to get doubles (or hella easy, depending on how you interpret that), not that they matter much just yet.
Theros: Rolling 1's on reading checks, all day, every day.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2011, 05:48:20 pm »

WAIT LIKE A BADASS.
Welcome to Reality.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2011, 05:51:35 pm »

The Professor steps forward and gives you a light drubbing about the head with his book. It doesn't overcome your AC though, so it's mostly just annoying. He asks you as he does so why you would shoot at him, after he just talked to you about that! Honestly, it is as if you tune him out completely.

It is DB's turn to TAKE ACTION.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2011, 06:01:37 pm »

Use JUGGLERS DANCE!!!

My roll including modifiers is 19.
Welcome to Reality.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 18, 2011, 06:07:13 pm »

Use JUGGLERS DANCE!!!

My roll including modifiers is 19.

DB: AGGRIEVE!

You decide to switch it up a bit and bust out some sick trickster-y dance moves. You perform admirably, but, unfortunately, the Professor only looks a little confused. (attack successful. No damage, due to unique Guardian Properties.)

It occurs to you that this exercise, while informative and amusing to the viewers, may be something of a waste of time.

You can still move, and perform a minor action. What do you do?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 18, 2011, 06:07:47 pm »

Move backwards.
Welcome to Reality.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 18, 2011, 06:11:18 pm »

Move backwards.

I'm assuming you mean back up a single square. You back up. That back wall is getting awfully close to you.

Take a minor action or wait?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 18, 2011, 06:11:51 pm »

Move backwards.

I'm assuming you mean back up a single square. You back up. That back wall is getting awfully close to you.

Take a minor action or wait?
I'll just wait.
Welcome to Reality.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 18, 2011, 06:19:50 pm »

The Professor has had it up to here with your shenanigans. He is this close to revoking your computer priveliges young man, you don't even know.

He gives you an earful about the dreadful responsibilities of parenthood and about how he wishes you could deign to listen to him for even a few minutes instead of just hauling off and shooting at him for coming into your room. Honestly, it is difficult to juggle his duties between you and the University, and he tries to provide for you and make a connection, and he really wishes you would just consider Philosophy over the stupid comedian bullshit you seem so enamored with.

Wow, he might have gotten to you there if it wasn't for that bullshit comment!

DB's turn. There is a full square between the Professor and You.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 18, 2011, 06:31:56 pm »

Did he just call my comedy bullshit!?!? AGGRIEVE THIS BASTARD!

My roll is 13.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 335