???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388212 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Alright, everyone into the Medium.)
« Reply #555 on: September 25, 2011, 07:01:14 pm »

>Mikheal: Can I haz Entry item?

GK's entry item is... A bronze Shield.

Unoriginal? Perhaps a bit. Sue me.

Riccto, your strife will begin shortly.

Edit: Uh-oh. Looks like your old man is here, and it looks like he's up for the great American past-time, baseball. You can tell because he has a bat and a ball. You know he's often away for months at a time, and that you really ought to cherish the time you spend together, but you kind of need to save your friends and yourselves from meteor based death. Not that you'll be able to dissuade him.

Sport-Strife!

Dark red is PA, light blue is your PAPA.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 25, 2011, 07:54:13 pm »

I'm assuming my Speed is the amount of tiles I am permitted to move in a move action. If so,
 Walk Towards Papa, 6 Spaces (Move Action?) and Equip Bat-Kind (Minor Action?)
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 25, 2011, 08:18:30 pm »

Your PAPA asks if you'd like to play here, or if you'd prefer the basement. Goodness knows, he doesn't want you to be worried about accidentally taking out your computer. That would be unfortunate, not to mention easily avoided.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 25, 2011, 08:23:52 pm »

"The Hallway will do!"
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 25, 2011, 08:56:53 pm »

Very well then. PAPA moves out of your room and walks down to nearly the end of the hallway, and waits for you to come out, so that he can make the first pitch.

Of course, he neglects to move carefully out of your way first. If you so chose, you could sucker-smack him with your bat, and initiate a more traditional strife. That'd be a bit rude though.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 25, 2011, 09:03:17 pm »

DB: FINISH HIM.

19+8=27
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 25, 2011, 09:27:27 pm »

If PA aggrieves his Papa, pester him with the cursor.

The adult, that is.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 25, 2011, 09:36:45 pm »

UnSportsman-Like! Sports Strife it is!
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 25, 2011, 10:35:33 pm »

DB: FINISH HIM.

19+8=27

You try to do a Mortal Kombat Fatality, but you have no idea what button combination that would require, so you just end up shooting it instead. This is apparently sufficient, as it explodes into a few types of grist.

Additionally, you gain a sweet 1562 boondollars! This brings your total (as well as that of your compatriots) to 33,124 boondollars. Awesome!

UnSportsman-Like! Sports Strife it is!

You follow your father out into the hallway, where he throws a nasty curve at you right out of the gate. It'll take an impressive feat of athletics to send it back at him.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 26, 2011, 02:58:20 pm »

By the way, the general thought seems to be that prototyped items make the Enemy take up the form of the exact thing you prototyped, but I don't think this is how it works. I think it is more like "The enemies are related to the item is some way". So, for example, when we prototyped a Trainning dummy, I think instead of the Imp looking exactly like a trainning dummy, I think it'd be more look more like a woodpunk-ish machine with rotating parts. And instead of being a burning log, they... well, they'd just be on fire. I think you know what I mean.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 26, 2011, 04:22:27 pm »

In other news:

>Mikheal: Make yo Shield shit.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 26, 2011, 06:21:17 pm »

2d10+5 = 17

BATTER UP
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 26, 2011, 09:30:07 pm »

By the way, the general thought seems to be that prototyped items make the Enemy take up the form of the exact thing you prototyped, but I don't think this is how it works. I think it is more like "The enemies are related to the item is some way". So, for example, when we prototyped a Trainning dummy, I think instead of the Imp looking exactly like a trainning dummy, I think it'd be more look more like a woodpunk-ish machine with rotating parts. And instead of being a burning log, they... well, they'd just be on fire. I think you know what I mean.

Astute observation. In fact, however, the imps from RL's prototyping, in my head at least, are just wearing a lot of padding in the training dummy configuration. They can actually hide (although such a thing would be of dubious usefulness in some places) by tucking their arms in and crouching, and look like a non-living training dummy.

That might be somewhat ineffective if they take several prototypings however, as no one is going to fall for that if the training dummy is on fire.

In other news:

>Mikheal: Make yo Shield shit.

You make the shield. Oh joy, it comes with a cruxite Spartan. And not the one's with the powered armor.

Taking him in a straight fight might be tricky would be suicide, so maybe just attacking it would not be your best course of action.

It doesn't have much of a face, but you get the impression it is surprised. If you want surprise action, now would be the time.

==> Meanwhile, on Namek:

PA swings hard at the ball, and hits! It goes kind of high though, and takes out one of the hallways recessed light fixtures. Oh well. Good thing lightbulbs aren't expensive.

==> AL: Sneak into your brother's room for something worth prototyping.

You aren't certain this is the best thing to do, but you've looked all over the house for something worth prototyping, and found nothing.

You've never been in here before, but you figure that there has to be something. Throwing a toaster in would be stupid.

This is nuts. Your brother has managed to accumulate shelves upon shelves of dvds. And it all looks like cartoons. Kind of weird cartoons, with lots of well endowed girls, but cartoons none the less.

But you think you've found what you want. Your bro has several posters of the same guy on his walls. He looks like a total badass, and has a look about him that sort of asks Just who the hell do you think I am?

Surely he won't miss one. you carefully remove it from the wall and throw it into your sprite. This is gonna be awesome....

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 26, 2011, 10:09:04 pm »

DB: Explore the area around your house, try to make contact with those damned ponies.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 26, 2011, 10:11:08 pm »

We all have the best sprites. The very best.

RL: Mess around with the gear in your house, then sit down for a chat with Snakesprite.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 335