???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388335 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Alright, everyone into the Medium.)
« Reply #690 on: October 02, 2011, 05:47:35 pm »

>DB: Bid the ponies farewell and go find some imp's to kill.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 02, 2011, 07:27:37 pm »

>Ask Babe to assist me with further IMP hunting and head into the Office for more Bashing...After taking a Second wind of course.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 02, 2011, 08:53:15 pm »

BM: Gigantic everybody fight as many gogdamn imps at once clusterfuck, GOGOGOGOGO!

If you insist. Shits about to get fucking ridiculous.

>RL: You think that people are done pestering you for now. Let's go hunt down some more imps, why don't we?

A.K.A. go upstairs and see if the imps have moved around.

Seems a few have moved further into the kitchen. They're wrecking the damn place.

>DB: Bid the ponies farewell and go find some imp's to kill.

Well, at least you didn't just wander off without saying goodbye. They just want to be friends!

Oh shit. Someone packed you house wall to wall with frog-suited assholes.

>Ask Babe to assist me with further IMP hunting and head into the Office for more Bashing...After taking a Second wind of course.

The Babe accompanies you into the office, where the ghost imps are making a damn mess of things.

>Mikheal: Realize there is an Imp RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

What the hell are you going on about, of course there isn- Of course there is.

AL: Quit whining and get to strifing.

No, you weren't kidding about the depth of imp here. Seriously, look, you are up to your ear's in fiery bullshit. Oh god dammit, one is next to you. Looks like you'll have to murder everything in sight.

Kamina-Sprite just grins like an idiot and spends almost a half a minute drawing his damn sword.

Everyone: Roll initiative. Shit just got real.

Note: This is complete bullshit.

EDIT: At least this one has nothing to do with strife.

BT: Impact on LOSAJ in 5... 4... 3...

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 02, 2011, 09:32:05 pm »

Something tells me shit is about to go very, very south on LOSAJ.

19+3=22 for init.

RL: Yell for Snakesprite while making sure you've healed up from the last fight. It's about time that lousy sucker did something useful.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 02, 2011, 11:12:44 pm »

Something tells me shit is about to go very, very south on LOSAJ.

19+3=22 for init.

RL: Yell for Snakesprite while making sure you've healed up from the last fight. It's about time that lousy sucker did something useful.

Snakesprite shows up. Awesome. He gets 11 for init.

Imp1 init: 21
Imp 2 init:15
Imp 3 init: 16

So combat order is:
RL
I1
I3
I2
SSprite

A couple notes: Provided your character can get a short rest, all hit points are recovered once an encounter ends. So yeah. Second: People, feel free to suggest actions for the sprites (or outright command them, whatever). Also, when a player and an enemy have the same init, player goes first. Oh, last, only numbered enemies are getting up in your grill. For now...

Also, you may notice RL's position changed. This is because that is where she was supposed to have been, so there.

AL: Assume the 'I'm fucked' position.

Hey, the battle hasn't even started! Quite being such a damn whiner.

Init order.
AL
I4
I1
I3
I5
I2
Ksprite

Posting now because I don't want to post for me this instant, plus let Theros do his thing, PLUS give someone a chance to boss around Kamina Sprite if they so choose.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 02, 2011, 11:24:50 pm »

RL: Hit Imp 2.
10+8=18.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 03, 2011, 12:10:01 am »

Kaminasprite should float over to flank Imp 3 and smack it around a bit, attacks of oppurtunity be damned.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 03, 2011, 02:07:24 am »

RL: Hit Imp 2.
10+8=18.

You move so that you are 2 spaces away from Imp two, and strike the imp for 11 damage.

Imp 1 moves into the space southwest of you, and attacks, hitting you for 8 damage.

Imp 3 moves one space southeast, and is now in the square directly northwest of you, and attacks. It hits, dealing you 5 damage.

Imp 2 moves one space forward, now directly west of you, and attacks also. It also hits, also dealing 5 damage.

Snake Sprite flys into the space south of you, now in combat with imps 1 and 2. Snakesprite uses the power 'spriteblast', allowing it to create a close blast attack, allowing it to damage all three imps. It manages to hit all three imps, each receiving 8 damage, and will suffer a minus 1 penalty to all attacks on their next turn.

New battlefield status:

Note: Wow, rough first round. I don't think it would be a bad idea to use your second wind for the encounter. If not, I suggest using your Strong Stomp power, as it can hit all three of the imps, and attacks their fortitude, which is a pretty weak defense for an imp.

AL: Fight!

Alex moves a space to the right. As he is not leaving an imps threatened range, he is not subject to an opportunity attack. He unloads his most powerful attack, Dodge thiis! in the first turn, hitting hard for 26 damage, and weakening the imp, as well as knocking it backwards a space.

Imp 4 takes a step southwest, now in melee range with AL. It attacks, but misses.

Imp 1 doesn't need to move to attack, and lashes out at AL, but misses him by centimeters.

Imp 3 steps back forward, and attacks AL, unhappy at nearly being killed in a single move. It also misses.

Imp 5 decides to attack Kaminasprite, since he's right there and all. Kaminasprite is struck for an audacious 9 damage. Not that he gives a rats ass.

Imp 2 moves forward, now flanking AL with Imp 3 (!!!), and attacks, hitting for five damage.

Kaminasprite gets in gear, and moves one step to the right, now flanking Imp 3 with AL.

X2 FLANKING COMBO!

Kaminasprite attacks the unlucky imp for six damage, finishing off the creature, and leaving a small pile of grist where it once stood. AL is no longer flanked. Unfortunately, this high profile entrance has grabbed the attention of another imp. For simplicity's sake, Imp 6 will take the initiative of the late Imp 3.

New battlefield status:

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 03, 2011, 01:27:30 pm »

Are diagonal moves allowed, or not?

If so:
RL: Move diagonal one space to the bottom-right and use that Second Wind.

If not: RL: Second Wind without moving.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 03, 2011, 04:55:07 pm »

Yeah, te imps have been going southwest and such, so I think we can too.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 03, 2011, 05:28:57 pm »

>Mikheal: Hit the Imp in its weak point for massive damage!
Init Roll: 11 + 4 = 15
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 03, 2011, 05:40:30 pm »

Diagonal movement is indeed allowed.

RL: Move diagonal one space to the bottom-right and use that Second Wind.

Imp one decides to instead turn it's attention on snakesprite rather than pursue you. It misses terribly.

Imp 3 moves into the space you were in, and attacks you. It beats your AC, then beats you, for 6 damage.

Imp 2 stays where it is and attacks snakesprite, and also misses.

Snakesprite throws another spriteblast, attacking imps 2 and 3, but missing 2. Imp 3 takes 3 damage, and suffers an attack penalty next turn.

Note: I am beginning to believe my dice do not like Danielle...

AL: Fight on!

Alex attacks imps 1 and 2 with a  Wweakening Broadside, hitting both for 8 damage, and making them more vulnerable to future attacks.

Imp 4 attacks AL, hitting for 5 damage.

Imp 1 also successfully hits AL, causing 4 damage.

Imp 6 moves into the space north of Imp 4, and attacks Kaminasprite, doing 8 damage.

Imp 5 attacks Kaminasprite, causing 7 damage.

Imp 2 attacks ALex, and hits, causing 5 damage.

Kaminasprite attacks with Spriteblast, and thanks to his positioning, can hit Imps 1, 2, 4, and 6. Only 2 is able to evade the attack, and Kaminasprite scores a brutal affont on 6, who takes 14 damage in full, and also grants combat advantage to AL next turn. Imps 1 and 4 take a still respectable 9 damage.

>Mikheal: Hit the Imp in its weak point for massive damage!
Init Roll: 11 + 4 = 15

The imp matches your initiative, but you heroic PC-ness allows you to act first.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 03, 2011, 05:46:58 pm »

RL: Strong Stomp these assholes.

Do I make an attack roll for each imp, or 1 attack roll for all of them?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 03, 2011, 05:49:03 pm »

RL: Strong Stomp these assholes.

Do I make an attack roll for each imp, or 1 attack roll for all of them?

One each. Interestingly though, for blasts and bursts, like this attack, any enemy that is hit takes the same damage.

Not including Brutal Affronts, of course.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 03, 2011, 06:00:54 pm »

>Mikheal: Smashy Smash with gaint sword.

COMBAT ROLL: 17 + 2 = 19
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 335