???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386466 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Improved maps? Improved maps.)
« Reply #900 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:54 pm »

Thats pretty good actually Theros, I like it. And I will love you forever if you do DB :D
Well, I'm not too sure what the Bard God-Tier hood looks like, but I can try.
I'd imagine a rogue'ish looking hood, but I know you'll do good either way.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 31, 2011, 11:26:53 pm »

Okay, I'm prototyping....
A PILLOW!
It sounds easy to kill but Blade will probably make some stuff up and make it more difficult. But anyway who needs sprites that can talk? I'll do that after entering, and if I had done it before, let's just say BULLET HELL IMPS. Not fun.

But anyway, cruxtruder's open, GK has (presumably) dropped the entry item card, I made it, we're good to stab.
Also, FFS, are you posting the memolog, is Blade, or am I? I think it'd be better if either I or Blade did because we kept talking after you left, and there were some entertaining quotes in there.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:29:14 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 31, 2011, 11:35:41 pm »

Spoiler: I am, I guess. (click to show/hide)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 31, 2011, 11:42:59 pm »

Aw man, I missed a memo where we talked about Sburb's hate of toilets?

DANG FLABBIT
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 31, 2011, 11:45:01 pm »

Excellent Theros.

Only thing I'm not clear on... does this RTD run in like turns? Like we all decide on our actions then Blade posts a turn or what? Or is this what it's all about?

Also. Here is a thing I did. It is a character sheet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm a little unsure how everyone else got all those high skills, I'm just going with the three that the PDF said I should have by now. I need someone to look over this.

Oh yeah. I changed to a Seer. Seemed more appropriate.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:46:46 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 31, 2011, 11:49:42 pm »

Excellent Theros.

Only thing I'm not clear on... does this RTD run in like turns? Like we all decide on our actions then Blade posts a turn or what? Or is this what it's all about?

Also. Here is a thing I did. It is a character sheet.

I'm a little unsure how everyone else got all those high skills, I'm just going with the three that the PDF said I should have by now. I need someone to look over this.

Oh yeah. I changed to a Seer. Seemed more appropriate.
Hey, someone else with a 20 in something!

Everyone else got those high skills because each skill takes a bonus from one of the four basic stats. And you also add your level to that. So you'd end up with +6 to everything related to IMG, not including other bonuses. There's a lsit in the PDF somewhere.

And this runs as play-by-post - you post, then when the GM decides to do stuff, he takes all the posts since the last action and uses them. If you're gone for a day or so, you don't get killed or anything, although we may kick you out if you're gone for like a month. And it's not an RTD, since it uses 2d10 instead of a d6.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 31, 2011, 11:57:00 pm »

Okay, makes sense. I'll modify my sheet. Here we go:

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rough sketch of a map (click to show/hide)

And for the common Sylladex I'll take Smartphone. If 0/3 means I can't take it then I choose Weaponized Sylladex.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 01, 2011, 12:01:09 am »

And for the common Sylladex I'll take Smartphone. If 0/3 means I can't take it then I choose Weaponized Sylladex.
The way the common Sylladex works is that everyone is dealt something from the common pool until they have their 'hand' full of cards, not counting Alchemy cards because that's a whole different monster. The common pool is much like a deck of normal cards - you get dealt one at random. The 0/3 means that there are 3 Smartphones in the common deck, and all 3 of them are currently taken by various people. So yeah, you can choose Smartphone, although since there are already 3 I don't really think we need more.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 01, 2011, 12:07:37 am »

Knifekind? Now I KNOW you're ripping me off. Only kidding, of course. :P
Also should KM be level 2 like everyone else is? Or is she going to have to suffer as the new, underleveled person?

and there you go FFS ninjaing me with your own fixes arrrrgh OH WELL I EXPLAINED ARMOR AND BONUSES AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH i think i've been at this too long
And your hand capacity is the same as your level, I think. Maybe.
Also you don't get those traits til' level 4.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:13:52 am by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 01, 2011, 12:20:34 am »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: November 01, 2011, 12:32:07 am »

You'll need a gridded house map for this. Theros posted a nice, good size grid a while back.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 01, 2011, 12:35:19 am »

In case you were too lazy to find them/For convenience,
it's
HUGE!

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 01, 2011, 06:37:58 am »

I was making my impression of everyones god tiers as well. Unlike your idea, the Judgement aspect had the HAMMAR OF JUSTICE on it.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 01, 2011, 07:17:38 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Now, when I get my hit bonus, is that my Precision bonus plus my Img modifier? If so, that totals up to EIGHT.

Also, I changed to Rapierkind, I think that still meets all the criteria for Finesse Meleekind. After all, it's not bladed, you just poke and stab things with it very quickly, and it's small.

Also, Mimi's house is very small. She'll probably have to deploy her stuff across different rooms.

Spoiler: House map! (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shipping! (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mimi sprite! (click to show/hide)

Edit: Hmm... Yeah, I change my common card to Musical Instrument! Mimi plays the flute.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:40:56 am by freeformschooler »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: November 01, 2011, 02:09:44 pm »

Ok, I think I have a solution for the whole "Did Cript get Meteored or retcon'd" arguement. Cript is recton'd, yes, but Mimi only just join the group after the mysterious BT tells her too. There, this way there on't be any akwardness with pretending to have known her already, and there won't be any kind of sadness to the session over someones death!
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 335