???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388539 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Oh God, the trolls are coming)
« Reply #1185 on: November 09, 2011, 08:18:39 pm »

But you do realize its also effected by almost every other prototyping, right? Meaning that the fire Prototype takes away that HARD.

Haha, NO. The only enemies that will be affected by more than one prototyping at a time are the Kings and Queens.

Oh, and about a third of all enemies affected by Mimi's prototyping, since she did a double prototyping.

It's a damn good thing you aren't fighting ghost-flaming-frog-knight-dummy imps, because trust me, they get a lot more than they lose on ALL prototypings. You would be wasted by one.

>Motion for Troy and Kamina to move as I DROP THE LOAD GAPER

You don't need Alex or Kaminasprite to move to pull this off. You are just that amazing. You revise the kitchen to place a hole in the middle of the ceiling, and drop a damn bookcase on this bastard. It takes 12 damage. Normally, it'd be pushed two spaces away, but Alex is in the way, so he stays put.

Kaminasprite attacks with a Sprite Strike, scoring a brutal affront, dealing another 13 damage.

Alex stands up, and performs a basic aggrievement, scoring another thirteen damage.

The heat from the Ogre's Aura forces another hit point loss of 1 point from Alex and Kamina Sprite. It attempts to crush Kamina-sprite with Smashingkind, but does not connect.

RL:....Yeeeah, this is boring. Let's go kick some ass.

That's the spirit. It'll have to wait though, I have to get off for an hour soon.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: November 09, 2011, 08:26:41 pm »

Well then, how do you expect me to survive the encounter if all the Imps deall damage equal to half my Health?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 09, 2011, 08:28:05 pm »

>Mimi: Head to the living room and look out your door. After pestering some friends, of course.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: November 09, 2011, 08:32:15 pm »

Well then, how do you expect me to survive the encounter if all the Imps deall damage equal to half my Health?
text a friend for help?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 09, 2011, 08:34:34 pm »

text a friend for help?

"I need an adult"?

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: November 09, 2011, 09:09:18 pm »

Spoiler: Hamstock (click to show/hide)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 09, 2011, 09:39:13 pm »

I'd say tactical withdrawal, then see if you can get a surprise action with stealth. Draw one away from the others, perhaps, though that is tough to do in this system.

I'm seriously considering nerfing these guys, they gained way too much power in comparison to the elemental prototyping Alex's imps got. Anyone have any objections to that?

>Mimi: Head to the living room and look out your door. After pestering some friends, of course.

Well, you aren't in Kansas anymore. Not to say that you started in Kansas.

The sun is setting here (at least, you are assuming that isn't normal sky coloration for day-time), but it seems you are at the top of an enormous mountain range, surrounded by an uncountable number of smaller mountain ranges, which seem to be connected by a series of bridges.

Well, getting acquainted with your land is all well and good, but what should you do now?

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: November 09, 2011, 09:40:27 pm »

Did the rule book say something in the GM section about not letting Imps gang on up on the player?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: November 09, 2011, 09:45:16 pm »

YOU THERE. GIRL.

Can't let us forget about Exiles, now can I?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 09, 2011, 09:48:43 pm »

Did the rule book say something in the GM section about not letting Imps gang on up on the player?

It mentions that it isn't necessarily in their behavior, or even really likely, to perform coordinated swarm attacks against the players, yes. Considering three of them are just goofing off instead of attacking you? Yeah...

In any case, I am serious about that nerf. These guys are much too op. I think instead of having it add a d8 to a basic attack, it'll increase the die size by two steps. So, imps will be hitting for 1d10+3 and a push with a -1 accuracy penalty, rather than 1d8+1d6+3 and a push with a -1 accuracy penalty.

Unless anyone has an objection to make about that?

YOU THERE. GIRL.

>Years from now.

But not necessarily many...

A wandering soul reaches out to a girl from the past...

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 09, 2011, 09:51:36 pm »

I'm cool with that

Just Poke the Damned thing!
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: November 09, 2011, 09:55:25 pm »

>Danielle: Get bothered by a voice you can't quite hear.

Dang it,you thought you were going to go fight some douchebags!

Just Poke the Damned thing!

You successfully perform a distracting poke, which does no damage, and slows the Ogre. Not that that makes a ton of difference, as it hasn't moved much. Then again, you were already flanking the thing, so getting combat advantage would have been even more pointless.

Kaminasprite performs a sprite-strike again, hitting for 12 damage.

Alex performs a basic aggrievement, hitting for 15 damage.

The Ogre is looking pretty bad now, but it isn't ready to give up. Kamina and Alex take another point of damage each from the aura, and the Ogre uses a special ability: Elite Action. It recharge's its stomp ability, unleashing it, and only managing to hit Kamina-sprite with it. Kamina sprite is hit for 11 damage and knocked prone.
It then rounds on Alex, attacking with smashingkind, and missing terribly. That was close!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: November 09, 2011, 10:11:20 pm »

>Mimi: Go back inside. Look for imps on your way back to the half-destroyed bedroom.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 09, 2011, 10:11:46 pm »

>Poke its Eye out (Standard Server Aggrievement)
Raggle Fraggle

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 09, 2011, 10:23:55 pm »

YOU THERE. GIRL.

I am in on this, also I'll post my action for the battle soon. Im just going to be a useless piece of shit and roleplay all day.

Hello, young man.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 335