???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388264 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1635 on: December 08, 2011, 10:36:22 am »

>Take out an ogre. While Communicating from Beyond with KM (assuming that's possible).

[8,9+9]=26
[8,3+9]=20
[5,7+9]=21

This is ridiculous. My dice have all the luck. All of it. Now I just need to survive.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 10:39:05 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: December 08, 2011, 10:47:34 am »

Well... I actually can't do that with you since

1) I have to initiate it
2) It's a Move action
3) I chose to actually move this turn

Out of curiosity, why are you rolling three times if you've already used your multi-attack aggrievement this encounter?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: December 08, 2011, 11:19:41 am »

Out of curiosity, why are you rolling three times if you've already used your multi-attack aggrievement this encounter?

That is an excellent question freeform.

Fool, you do realize the weapon power you got from the tonfa is an encounter power, right? You can only throw that once per battle, unless you got an item that recharges encounter powers, and I don't think anyone has those.

I'd suggest using your second wind rather than attack this round, but its entirely possible you'd be hit for all those hitpoints you'd just regained.

>Shoot through imp to the right of me, then move 1 space up and 5 spaces right.

4+4 on attack roll. I guess you'll have to roll for brutal affront :)

Your attack at close range prompts an oppurtunity attack from the wolf imp, who finally manages to hit you, dealing 8 points of damage.

Nevertheless, you attack him, confirming a brutal affront, causing 13 points of damage, and forcing it to grant combat advantage to you. You then move away from the imp.

Wolf imp comes after you, and attacks again, but misses as before. Also, it fails to make the saving throw necessary to stop granting combat advantage to you.

Meteor Wolf Imp 1 comes running, free to move again after last turn, and attacks, but also misses.

The meteor imp follows the others, but at a more leisurely pace.

Meteor Wolf Imp 2 joins its lupine brethren, and attacks as well, but you dodge out of the way.

Okay, someone has to make an image of Mimi being the dodge queen or something, this is ridonkulous.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: December 08, 2011, 11:52:34 am »

RL: Readied attack for when an ogre comes into range.

11+10-1=20.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: December 08, 2011, 12:00:31 pm »

Well, she DID say she could easily climb the outside walls of her own house :P

>Harsh deduction on Meteorwolfimp 2, Guidance from Beyond on my damage roll with Fool.

8+6(roll)+2+5+3=24.

Fool, are you a seer too? Because if so, my mistake, since we could actually use Guidance from Beyond TWICE during this set of encounters. I'm using it this turn though. Either way, declare what you want a bonus to.

Oh, and these opportunity attacks are making me uncomfortable. My next weapon will definitely be another rapier :I

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: December 08, 2011, 12:27:21 pm »

RL: Readied attack for when an ogre comes into range.

11+10-1=20.

Alex's cursor moves between the two Ogres, and unleashes a whole bunch of garbage from when he was building up your house. Unfortunately, he manages to both miss completely, and disconnect himself via a grave blunder.

You ready yourself to attack the Ogre when he gets to you.

Snakesprite moves to engage the dummy ogre, and throws a sprite blast, but misses both enemies.

The Dummy Ogre slaps snakesprite into the floor, causing 14 damage.

The Fire Ogre advances on you, and you strike it for 15 damage. It roars and smashes you into the wall, dealing only 6 damage, luckily enough.

Well, she DID say she could easily climb the outside walls of her own house :P

>Harsh deduction on Meteorwolfimp 2, Guidance from Beyond on my damage roll with Fool.

8+6(roll)+2+5+3=24.

Fool, are you a seer too? Because if so, my mistake, since we could actually use Guidance from Beyond TWICE during this set of encounters. I'm using it this turn though. Either way, declare what you want a bonus to.

Oh, and these opportunity attacks are making me uncomfortable. My next weapon will definitely be another rapier :I

You can swap back to your unmodified rapier at any time with a minor action. Or, you know, shift away from the enemies and then shoot them. Either way.

Also, unless CR had a smart phone before (I'm not certain he did or did not, anyone remember?), you can't communicate with him, and can't give that bonus. And if he did, it would provoke three oppurtunity attacks. So.

Anyway, the fighting.

You get ready to shoot at one of the imps when all three of them attack you at once. Only one attack gets through, but it is still 8 points of damage you didn't want to take. That stings!

You fire, dealing 15 damage and reducing the attack rolls of all three imps that attacked you for one turn.

The Wolf imp attacks you again, but misses you.

Meteor Wolf Imp 1 attacks you, and misses by a hair.

The Meteor imp just sort of hangs back, since it can tell it can't get close enough to attack you.

Meteor Wolf Imp 2 also misses.

Suddenly, your sprite comes bursting down through the roof, and fires a sprite blast, hitting all three imps attacking you and performing a brutal affront against MW Imp 1. Meteor Wolf Imp 2 is wiped out, the Wolf Imp takes 7 damage, and Meteor Wolf Imp 1 takes 12 damage as well as granting combat advantage to you.

Just so you know, you have 10 hit points right now. Your sky high armor class guarantees that only extremely high rolls will hit you, but a pair of lucky shots could kill you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 08, 2011, 12:31:50 pm »

Alright, I'll heal then. Wait, what's the other item I had in my hand right now?

>Second Wind. Then, regardless of opportunity attacks, move one space right and five spaces up.

Also, CR has a scarftop.

Where's SS when you need her? Oh wait, that's right, Mimi told her to keep building unless she was in peril.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:34:58 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 08, 2011, 12:38:34 pm »

RL: Swear excessively, then hit the fire-ogre with the halberd's SPECIAL POWAAAAR
19+10-1=29.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 08, 2011, 01:15:16 pm »

Alright, I'll heal then. Wait, what's the other item I had in my hand right now?

>Second Wind. Then, regardless of opportunity attacks, move one space right and five spaces up.

Also, CR has a scarftop.

Your hand is a smartphone and the Lunar Cross. I keep track of everyone's hands in the OP.

CR hasn't collected any of the various hands-free communication devices, unless he had a smartphone earlier, which he might have, I forget.

You catch your breath and move away from both of the wolf imps, dodging their attacks as you do so.

The Wolf imp attacks meteorsprite, dealing 4 damage.

The meteor imp moves and attack meteorsprite, dealing another 4 damage.

Meteor Wolf Imp 1 follows you, and attacks, hitting you for 6 damage.

Your sprite attacks the other two imps with a sprite blast, missing the meteor imp and hitting the wolf imp for 8 damage.

RL: Swear excessively, then hit the fire-ogre with the halberd's SPECIAL POWAAAAR
19+10-1=29.

AL's cursor reappears behind the Ogre, just as you attack it, and deal 19 damage. You also take 1 damage from being in the Ogre's flame aura.

Snakesprite attacks the dummy ogre with a sprite strike, but misses.

The dummy ogre attacks snake sprite, but misses in turn.

The Flame Ogre attacks you again, but this time, it misses you.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: December 08, 2011, 01:20:56 pm »

I had no idea that it was once a battle for that. Now I really regret doing that. I really would have spent the points elsewhere had I known. Oh, and I doubt that healing 6 HP would be helpful at this moment. 3 enemies are more than likely to deal 6 HP in damage.

>CR: Use Sinister Irony and hope that it kills something.

Rolls on enemies going clockwise:
[9,6+9]=24
[4,5+9]=18
[3,3+9]=15 (I really need some luck)

EDIT: Also, my armor is not made right. You can't use negative collectable points on more collectables in armor. This is getting silly. What should I do about this?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:28:59 pm by The Fool »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 08, 2011, 01:26:36 pm »

Wait, wait, wait. Guidance beyond says "who can communicate with you", but it doesn't specify that the method of hands-free communication has to be from a sylladex hand item. Is this the kind of thing we can't roleplay out, or we can roleplay it out but have to wait until we draw a smartphone or some such through game mechanics?

>Use Tidal Force on the imp nearest me, pushing it 2 spaces away from me, then move back six spaces.

If it's not dead by then, at least I can kite it around the room. 4+6(roll)+5+2+3=20.

Rolls on enemies going clockwise:
[9,6+9]=24
[4,5+9]=18
[3,3+9]=15 (I really need some luck)

I also didn't realize we made separate rolls for each creature Sinister Irony was used on or I would have been doing that :c

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: December 08, 2011, 01:44:01 pm »

>DB: Taunt your enemies with a few insults!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 08, 2011, 01:50:34 pm »

RL: Slide one space south and keep hitting him!

6+10-1=15.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: December 08, 2011, 01:56:48 pm »

Also, Hamstock is dead again because when I started it I hate temporarily forgotten how much I dislike running that specific kind of suggestion game.

In a few weeks I'll forget again.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 08, 2011, 02:03:19 pm »

Hands-free card states that I can communicate with someone as a non-provoking free action and give someone else +2 to a roll, and Guidance from beyond says that if I can communicate I can get +2 damage for the turn.

So if Freeform wants KM can have +4 to damage this turn while I have +2 damage.

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 335