???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388385 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4560 on: August 15, 2012, 07:12:37 pm »

>Mimi: Fly down, approach one and lay a hand on its shoulder.

"Do not be afraid of me. I am here to help you."

The prospitian claims he is not afraid, though he continues to avert his gaze and speak in short sentences. He asks what he might do for you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:06 pm »

"First of all, you have been given incorrect information, and for that I apologize. I do not know of the Heir's desires, but you are free to gaze upon, talk to and approach the other three of us." Mimi then look around. "Secondly, do you know where I might find the Queen?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: August 15, 2012, 07:25:35 pm »

"First of all, you have been given incorrect information, and for that I apologize. I do not know of the Heir's desires, but you are free to gaze upon, talk to and approach the other three of us." Mimi then look around. "Secondly, do you know where I might find the Queen?"

The prospitian sighs in relief, immediately looking far more comfortable. "Thank you Seer. I trust it is alright to spread the news? You see, we have awaited the coming of our heroes for a long time, and it is a strange thing indeed to be expected to pretend as if you are not there. The Queen is likely in the Throne Room. It remains on Prospit proper. Just follow the red carpet down."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: August 15, 2012, 07:27:46 pm »

>Mikhael: "Great, who the hell are you?"
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: August 15, 2012, 07:35:37 pm »

"Yes. Spread the word as best you can. After all, we will likely be assisting each other in a fight against the Dersites in coming days."

>Mimi: Find and follow the red carpet.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: August 15, 2012, 08:28:54 pm »

>Mikhael: "Great, who the hell are you?"
I was presuming this bit would be done through pesterchum.

CA: Be dead.
Yup, you're pretty dead. You briefly consider what this afterlife is like, as you run into dead versions of various people you met and/or killed, the occasional noticable prospitan, and even various types of alie-OH CRAP IS THAT THESEUS YOU THOUGHT DENIZENS DIDN'T GET AN AFTERLI-
"Hello, Seer. I trust you've been... well?"

Let's go be someone else while Zaeran is flipping his shit everywhere.

Evil-TE: Find something.
What is this pile of garbage? Like, seriously, this is just a pile of random plot trinkets all piled onto an island, and about half of them look sort of burnt. Well, they had to be put here by someone, but oh hey is that a trapdoor? They're probably hiding from your MASSIVE DESTRUCTIVE POWER. You move to open the trapdoor, and...

The narrator decides to be someone else again. HA HA. And to rub it in even further, I'm going to make these actions decided BY THE GM. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
TB: Well your accomplice just passed out. Looks like you're stuck carrying not one, but two unconscious girls. Whoopee doo, let's keep moving toward the gate.

CC: Jump through ALL THE GATES. Nah, actually, just go through like the third one or something. You don't really care.

RL: Get tired of attempting to fix your busted inventory system. Take a nap in the pile of random crap instead.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:25 pm »

Sorry, for some retarded reason my Pesterchum only works on one of my accounts. I'll try and move more of my stuff over to my other account so I can do pesterchum more often.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: August 15, 2012, 09:27:00 pm »

Steve averted his eyes in an attempt to not see BT tearing off the head of CA, but it was too late. He fought back the urge to vomit.

"d-Don'T yoU HaVE soMEthInG bETTeR to Do tHEn kiLL rANdoM InTRuDers? I meAN moSt oF DerSe iS TryIng TO kiLl uS. wOUlDn'T iT be mORe HelPfUL anD cHAllEngINg tO HunT ThE KinG oF dERsE?"

>Steve: Try and convince BT to be more helpful.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: August 15, 2012, 09:43:27 pm »

Steve averted his eyes in an attempt to not see BT tearing off the head of CA, but it was too late. He fought back the urge to vomit.

"d-Don'T yoU HaVE soMEthInG bETTeR to Do tHEn kiLL rANdoM InTRuDers? I meAN moSt oF DerSe iS TryIng TO kiLl uS. wOUlDn'T iT be mORe HelPfUL anD cHAllEngINg tO HunT ThE KinG oF dERsE?"

>Steve: Try and convince BT to be more helpful.

Black Templar responds to Steve, not taking his gaze away from his head collection, "Well, I wasn't going to kill him until he started attacking me. I don't get why he would do that, I thought we had a fine arrangement where he tells me what the hell he was doing in exchanged for not breaking all of his limbs. And I'm not leaving Danielle behind to go kill the Black King."

Sorry, for some retarded reason my Pesterchum only works on one of my accounts. I'll try and move more of my stuff over to my other account so I can do pesterchum more often.

C'mon people, OOC thread is nice and serviceable. And posting there would allow me to update progress on the doc without doubleposting.

"Yes. Spread the word as best you can. After all, we will likely be assisting each other in a fight against the Dersites in coming days."

>Mimi: Find and follow the red carpet.

You head off to the chain, which you follow to Prospit. After several minutes you find yourself in front of what you must assume is the Royal Castle, even though it's well underground.

TB: Well your accomplice just passed out. Looks like you're stuck carrying not one, but two unconscious girls. Whoopee doo, let's keep moving toward the gate.

You pick Mimi up and continue toward the Gate, complaining about flighty broads and their napping horseshit all the way.

CC: Jump through ALL THE GATES. Nah, actually, just go through like the third one or something. You don't really care.

You go through the third gate, appearing somewhere else on the same blasted water world. Oh, that's right, the first five gates just take you down somewhere on the land. Well. What a waste of time that was.

RL: Get tired of attempting to fix your busted inventory system. Take a nap in the pile of random crap instead.

You decide that, since you're all alone in a dangerous wilderness with the possibility of a Derse patrol coming by any minute, that now would be a wonderful time to take a nap. You pour a whole bunch of crap out of your sylladex and lay down in the resulting pile.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: August 15, 2012, 09:50:15 pm »

"ThEN whAT iS he DoING? i mEAn, whAt haVe We doNE to gEt EvERyonE aFtEr us?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: August 15, 2012, 10:08:27 pm »

Mimi looked around. This was the first time she'd talked to the Prospitian royalty, wasn't it? Yeesh. Were they as sinister and intimidating as the Derse royalty? She hoped not.

>Mimi: Continue into the castle.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: August 15, 2012, 10:40:35 pm »

"ThEN whAT iS he DoING? i mEAn, whAt haVe We doNE to gEt EvERyonE aFtEr us?"

BT makes a derisive sound from behind his helmet. "You expect me to know that? I'm just here to make sure you don't get your collective asses killed.

BT then starts rifling through the pockets of the dead troll. Oddly, he can't seem to access the dead guy's sylladex. Curious.

Mimi looked around. This was the first time she'd talked to the Prospitian royalty, wasn't it? Yeesh. Were they as sinister and intimidating as the Derse royalty? She hoped not.

>Mimi: Continue into the castle.

You move forward into the castle, attendants and other prospitians becoming fewer and farther between as you advance. Soon enough, you enter the Throne Room. You can tell it is the Throne Room because there is a solitary figure seated on the throne, and she's wearing a crown.

An uncomfortable feeling spreads through your body as you realize that the creature in the chair is, apart from the color, exactly the same as the one you saw in your vision just before passing out. It's quite unnerving. The Queen beckons you forward with a finger.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: August 15, 2012, 10:43:05 pm »

"Uh..."

>Mimi: Hold down fears and approach the Queen.

Mimi gulps. "Hello, Your Majesty. I come bearing information."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: August 15, 2012, 10:49:37 pm »

Steve looked around for some small rocks and crouched in front of them.

"WeLl... iF We'Re doNe hERe we ShouLD gEt GoiNg."

>Steve: Lift some rocks and spin them in circles while waiting.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: August 15, 2012, 10:53:38 pm »

"Uh..."

>Mimi: Hold down fears and approach the Queen.

Mimi gulps. "Hello, Your Majesty. I come bearing information."

The Queen speaks in a voice that seems to radiate from the environment rather than her featureless face. Unlike the voice of the Black Queen, it is less menacing and demonic, and more ethereal and kind. "One should expect no less from a Seer, I suppose. Tell me, does it concern the knight I dispatched to your side with the map of your land?"
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 335