Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26

Author Topic: Wild West Mafia - GAME OVER - Scum Win!  (Read 141440 times)

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wild West Mafia - Day 1 [9/9] - No gold for the wicked ?
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2011, 01:17:09 pm »

Day 1
Votecount:
-Urist_McArathos:
-Jim Groovester: Diakron
-Noodlerex:
-Urist Imiknorris:
-Andrew425: Shark
-NativeForeigner:
-Diakron: Jim Groovester, musicalcakes, NativeForeigner , Urist_McArathos , Andrew425 , Urist Imiknorris
-Shark:
-musicalcakes:

Not Voting : noodlerex

3 more to extend, 5  more to shorten.
The Day will end Wednesday 8 PM GMT.

Noodlerex and Diakron got prodded.
---
If they won't respond until tommorow i'll put replacement notice and extend the day.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 01:54:48 pm by Simple »

Shark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2011, 01:49:37 pm »

Unvote
Diakron

Jumping back on the diakron train. I put my vote an andrew to try and prod him into saying things, but diak's more suspicious overall, and stopped posting.
Real dorf doctors wash with water AND magma. The resulting burning cauterizes the wound, and the obsidian that forms covers the wound so it can heal.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:57 pm »

Personally, I think Andrew must have an interesting role or something. I can't think of any reasons for a vanilla town/scum to act like he is right now. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

This is a form of rolefishing.  Don't do this.

It's scummy.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2011, 11:18:10 am »

Day 1
Votecount:
-Urist_McArathos:
-Jim Groovester: Diakron
-Noodlerex:
-Urist Imiknorris:
-Andrew425:
-NativeForeigner:
-Diakron: Jim Groovester, musicalcakes, NativeForeigner , Urist_McArathos , Andrew425 , Urist Imiknorris , Shark
-Shark:
-musicalcakes:

Not Voting : noodlerex
---
Looks like we're in need of 2 replacements already. :/
Replacements needed: Noodlerex,Diakron.

Day is mod-extended to  Thursday 8PM GMT

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Wild West Mafia - Day 1 [9/9] - 2 Replacements Needed!
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2011, 02:31:24 pm »

I'm here! Sorry sorry sorry!

I was online typing up a post when my power went out, turns out a tree fell on the substation and power was just restore an hour ago.
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2011, 02:33:46 pm »

I'm going to vote for Day shortening. I goofed up and was cuaght, no need to prolong my misery :)
Back to Mafia with me!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2011, 03:02:35 pm »

Okay, so chasing Diakron won't be productive for a while. NEXT.

Everyone, who is your second most suspicious person?

Mine is Andrew, because he's trying to defend Diakron by spilling wine everywhere, while accusing musicalcakes of trying to either defend or lynch (not sure which) Diakron. And then he (Andrew) stopped posting - prod requested.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2011, 03:05:05 pm »

Yay! No need for replacement then.
I would rather wait for noodle or his replacement to show up before ending the day.

And i'll prod Andrew in a moment.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2011, 03:47:24 pm »

Mine is Andrew, because he's trying to defend Diakron by spilling wine everywhere, while accusing musicalcakes of trying to either defend or lynch (not sure which) Diakron. And then he (Andrew) stopped posting - prod requested.

Andrew425 for basically the same reasons.

Also, ther-

There is no also. I wish I had more to say. Whenever lynches with this many votes happen there's usually not a lot anybody can do until that player gets lynched.

Anyways, Diakron hasn't made an effort to defend himself, so I have no reason to reconsider. Noodlerex needs a replacement, which doesn't tell me anything about him and I'd like to know more.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Shark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2011, 03:53:08 pm »

Okay, so chasing Diakron won't be productive for a while. NEXT.

Andrew and Noodlerex, at the moment. There's not really much to say that I haven't previously.
Real dorf doctors wash with water AND magma. The resulting burning cauterizes the wound, and the obsidian that forms covers the wound so it can heal.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2011, 03:56:38 pm »

Andrew, I suppose. But I'm on the fence about him. I'm not sure if he's noobscum or just noobtown.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Andrew425

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wild West Mafia - Day 1 [9/9] - 1 Replacement Needed!
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2011, 04:32:20 pm »

I'm here! I've just been lurking.

As for who is next on the lynch list I dunno no one really stands out.

I was never accusing musicalcakes I just said that if he tried to accuse someone else to protect diakron, that I was watching.
May the mass times acceleration be with you

musicalcakes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2011, 07:53:32 pm »

I'm here! I've just been lurking.

As for who is next on the lynch list I dunno no one really stands out.

I was never accusing musicalcakes I just said that if he tried to accuse someone else to protect diakron, that I was watching.

Yeah, you did kind of accuse me. You said that you thought I was planning to save Diakron somehow despite being on his lynch train and then backpedaled and claimed that you thought that if I could convince a bunch of people to vote with me, I could somehow get them to switch their votes at the last second. The thing is, I'm not even the one who convinced people to vote Diakron, so...that kind of looks like you screwing up and scrambling for a reason, any reason to justify your words.

Plus your logic has been bad in general. You've been asking pointless questions with the excuse that it helps nail someone's character (which has no bearing on whether they're town or scum) and coming up with crap justifications whenever anyone questions your actions. You're either incredibly bad town or scum that doesn't know how to act town.

So...yeah, I think Andrew is second most suspicious. I think Noodlerex deserves an honorable mention, though, 'cause lurking to an extreme is a classic scum tactic.

Andrew425

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2011, 01:53:56 am »

Hmm, let me respond to that.

First and foremost the reason I asked those questions was because I was under the incorrect assumption that this game was in Character. I dropped that line of questioning after I discovered that it was not.

I don't really see what is so hard to understand about my accusation. After the general consensus was the diakron was the scum you came out and said my words were suspicious. Which is fine. All I said back to you is a scenario that could or could not have occurred and that if it was to occur that you'd be painting a target on your back.
May the mass times acceleration be with you

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2011, 02:15:33 am »

You need more help with mafia than I feel like giving in this game. Sign up for a Beginner's Mafia and I'll tell you everything you need to do to improve.

A generous gift for now though: we're not interested in things that may or may not have happened. There is only what people have said and done so far in this thread. Anything else isn't worth considering, because you will draw erroneous conclusions 100% of the time. The number is no exaggeration, and neither is my claim that it's no exaggeration.

It's scummy for you to keep repeating it like it's somehow true.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26