Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 216703 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #720 on: October 31, 2011, 09:26:44 pm »

I'm greeting trick or treaters with my ever so terrifying Luna shirt.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 31, 2011, 09:27:19 pm »

I greeted them with my German/Black Old Style Motorcycle helmet. No reactions.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 31, 2011, 09:30:24 pm »

http://puzzle-of-life.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4dbois

My junkman/collector side compels me to buy all of these.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 31, 2011, 10:23:33 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgc8yFvJrJE

I love this remix. It's very funny, too.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 01, 2011, 05:13:14 am »

Have a nice story to read.
Well done. I was unsure this project would end up producing anything readable, but you've done an excellent job of making this interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the first chapter.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 01, 2011, 05:22:49 am »

Have a nice story to read.
Well done. I was unsure this project would end up producing anything readable, but you've done an excellent job of making this interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the first chapter.

We're trying. We're going to actually edit the first chapter, get it fixed up, miscellaneous mistakes removed, that sort of thing. Then part two will be coming out, so stay tuned!
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 01, 2011, 10:50:19 am »

We're all decent writers, so it's not like we're going to write something of bad quality.

Especially with our end goal depending on people liking the first part.
Nothing important here, move along.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 01, 2011, 12:04:04 pm »

You know, this will be my first piece of work ever put on the internet. I don;t know whether I should be proud or not :p

Daetrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2011, 03:26:25 pm »

If anyone remembers (and liked) Off The Edge Of The Map, you might be interested to know the sequel (featuring Luna and Twilight) is nearing completion.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:42:58 pm by Daetrin »
All you need to know about Ardentdikes
It is really, really easy to flood this place with magma fwiw.

Doors stop fire, right?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 01, 2011, 08:17:20 pm »

Once there was a pegasus. And being the good old pegasus he was, he was an uncle.

But before the child was eight years old, his wings fell off.

In despair, the uncle turned to a doctor to help. The doctor had never heard of something like that before, and so he said "Don't worry, old chap, I'll have a talk with the princesses. If something like this has happened before, they'll know how to fix it."

So he went home, and the next day was there when the clinic opened.

"What did they say?" were the first words out of his mouth. The doctor shook his head. "They've got the same problem."

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 01, 2011, 09:24:57 pm »

Does anyone here play Tyrant? A week ago I made a My Little Pony guild, and it just reached level 2 so I'm opening it up for recruitment.

If you've never played Tyrant, it's a flash collectible card game, a la Magic, but with pve missions, multiplayer raid events as well as pvp arena, tournaments and faction warfare. The game is, honestly, a bit more simple than Magic, but nevertheless it's fun. Mission and faction warfare is limited by energy which replenishes over time. Arena and tournaments are unrestricted, so you can play those as much as you want. Though it takes some building up before it's practical to participate in those. There is an optional "pay money for cards" system, and while people who pay do receive definite advantages, the game is completely playable without spending money. Again, I was competitive in a top 10 out of several hundreds faction, and never paid anything.

Links:

The game:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant

Guild forum on kongregate:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/217209-recruitment-my-little-pwny-combat-is-magic

Guild link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=7074002

Note that faction warfare necessarily involves everyone in a faction, so there's a minimum requirement of level 6 to get in. It should only take a couple days to get there.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 01, 2011, 09:41:30 pm »

Just watched this flash animation with Vinyl Scratch a few times. It's very short, but extremely well done. I love the voice! =D
It was featured on Eqd, so most of you have probably already seen it.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 02, 2011, 08:04:36 pm »

The show is now RUINED FOREVER [/sarcasm]

Lots o drama in the comments. People need to realize toys aren't canon. Just let people use whatever the hell names they want and be done with it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 02, 2011, 08:06:25 pm »

The show is now RUINED FOREVER [/sarcasm]

Lots o drama in the comments. People need to realize toys aren't canon. Just let people use whatever the hell names they want and be done with it.

THEY DARE
[/rage]

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 02, 2011, 08:10:28 pm »

Golden Harvest makes me think naughty thoughts...

<.<

>.>

But, anyway, I'm not worried. I'm not planning on purchasing any of those toys anyway, and it's not like they're about to start calling them that in the show.
Nothing important here, move along.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 153