Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 227106 times)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2265 on: April 03, 2012, 04:39:28 pm »

That was... perfect and sad at the same time.  I feel pretty bad for the two.  Possibly my fault for a variety of reasons (details in the coming fort update), but I feel better knowing they'll have a few foals one day.  Poor Falcata and Glaive have been through an awful lot.

That was an improvement... if Jaxler was being cooperative she could at least sort this out on her own time and decide what to do.  She definitely wanted Partisan's input though.

She nods slowly and stands.
  "I'd never execute anypony.  But... I think I need to speak to Partisan about this.  He's the final authority about these matters, aside from me... and I want to know what he thinks... I can't make any promises right now..."

If Jaxler didn't want them searching his room, that meant he might be hiding something.  She didn't want to violate his privacy, but if she had to... she would.  She wouldn't do it without Partisan's agreement though.

((I dunno if zomara is going to be on to do that, so we can take this in another direction, distract Virtue from doing that somehow, hoof wave it, or whatever.))
Through pain, I find wisdom.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: April 03, 2012, 04:43:17 pm »

((Nope. I waited to long to try and jump in. I have somewhere I am going to have to go today, and mightbe available in 16 hours. Other than that, I can do it on friday.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kryptid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: April 03, 2012, 04:55:04 pm »

"Yeah, we should let Partisan know of this. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have this little piece of information," Sarissa stated sarcastically.

The offended feelings in her heart were joined by eagerness as she slowly spun the ax around in the air,
"So, shall I cage Jaxler for you, my Lady?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: April 03, 2012, 05:12:35 pm »

"WAIT, I ain't going in no cage, I'm fine with a jail cell but I ain't going in no cage!"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: April 03, 2012, 06:07:37 pm »

"N-No... that won't be necessary Sarissa.  The... the jail cells are just down there," she says, pointing off to a door at the far side of her office.  She takes a moment to look Jaxler in the eyes, and lets out a deep sigh.  "Jaxler... do you have anything to hide from us?  If... if you tell me now... I can... lessen any penalties.  I don't plan on searching your room, but if Partisan thinks we should... then I will side with his decision."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: April 03, 2012, 06:39:47 pm »

"I have some items that I cannot and will not allow any pony to confiscate."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:52:13 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: April 03, 2012, 07:32:40 pm »

"So long as it's nothing stolen... I don't think you'll have to worry about that.  I don't think Partisan would disagree."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: April 03, 2012, 07:56:43 pm »

"Define stolen..."

Kryptid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: April 03, 2012, 08:13:22 pm »

"I see that metaphors are lost on you, Jaxxy," Sarissa responds, in reference to her calling the jail cell a cage.

After his last line, she points a hoof at him in accusation.

"Ah ha! So you do have something to hide! Who'd you take it from? It better not be from me!"

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: April 03, 2012, 08:22:33 pm »

(this is awesome :) )
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: April 03, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »

"Stolen..."  Her expression grows worried.  This probably wouldn't end well at all.  "...I suppose we wouldn't know if it's something stolen from somewhere other than Dawnpick, but we'll have to use our judgment.  Again, I can't make any promises, about anything."

Crossroads Inc.

• Bay Watcher
  • Joined in the great Migration of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: April 03, 2012, 08:44:11 pm »

I know this may have been said before...
B ut has anyone sent this to Equestria Daily?
I would imagine they would get a kick out of this level of fan devotion :D
Ask not what the Dwarfs can do for you...
But ask.... why are they drunk all the time?

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: April 03, 2012, 08:44:43 pm »

glad to know you like the RP

"Okay then, also I need to know if I'll be getting any booze while I'm in Jail?"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:53:22 am by jaxler »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: April 03, 2012, 08:49:28 pm »

No one has sent either this or Glitterglen to Equestria Daily to my knowledge.  The Dwarf Fortress overtones might put them off a bit, hehe.

"I'll see what I can do.  It probably wouldn't do you well to be cut off from it completely abruptly."  She looks to Sarissa.  "I suppose you should go ahead and take him down to the jails.  I need to speak with Kat."

Kryptid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: April 03, 2012, 08:53:19 pm »

"At your will, my Lady." Sarissa motions to Jaxler with her ax, "Alright pally, time to go to the stony lonesome."
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 239