Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1283122 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #2115 on: April 17, 2014, 01:30:49 pm »

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2116 on: April 17, 2014, 01:38:15 pm »

Oh man you guys, please don't ever stop being so awesome. :'D

Also, shook, how's the glorious keyring thing™ holding up?
Quite excellently, despite my having put it in my keyring at the wrong position and facing the wrong way. This keyring requires a sumo wrestler to wrangle though, so i can't be assed to move it. :v
I still have the other two as well, in case the MAIN DORF somehow breaks. I consider this to be an unlikely scenario though, given the thickness of the plastic.

Always good to know who to avoid in the hereafter.

Anyway, 1/60 D&D miniature, female bard with panpipes and Arabian (Arabic?) clothing.

Spoiler: Many pictures (click to show/hide)
Ooo, nice! If only i could have such a miniature of my Shadowrun character. :I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: April 17, 2014, 01:43:50 pm »

Oh, great. The sheer awesomeness of that thing has started the heat death of the universe. I hope you're happy with yourself.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2118 on: April 17, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »

oh yeah by the way here's a couple of doodle things

Spoiler: bored cactus (click to show/hide)

Bored cactus was a request (a fairly unusual one), while fancysnake was just some odd impulse. I tried to get a little bit of perspective going with him, but i'm not sure how well it went. Besides that, it's a snake with a top hat and bow tie, which is enough for me at this particular point in space and time. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: April 17, 2014, 11:15:16 pm »

Quick sketch. Took about 10 minutes.

Spoiler: thing. (click to show/hide)

Eh. It's a quick sketch. Not much else to say. Think I achieved the mission, though, which was "draw shortish girl hair that looks like loose flowingish hair and circles around the head and stuff." GG, me. GG. Could've gone into more detail and add more than just a blank face with loosely implied features but gottagofastsketch.

no i did not draw a derpy lil face in blue ink that's silly
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2120 on: April 18, 2014, 02:57:18 am »

Ooo, nice! If only i could have such a miniature of my Shadowrun character. :I

I would love to make you one, but there's no way I could get it to you, especially not in one piece.

Also your 'doodle thing' is awesome.
Quick sketch. Took about 10 minutes.

I think it looks good! Specifically, the hair (which was the point?) looks good and the shape of the face is nice.

Edit:
Male human paladin with maul and scale armour.
Spoiler: Many pictures (click to show/hide)

His head is deformed, alas.

Bonus of my tools and workspace, which I'm sure everyone is frothing at the mouth to see:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:54:38 pm by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: April 18, 2014, 05:22:03 pm »

A random doodle that I eventually used to describe a game I wish existed.
Know all the times in...pretty much all media, really, where the protagonist receives a "magic pencil" artifact-kinda-thing that (s)he can use to draw objects that spontaneously come to life? (probably most notable example would be Scribblenauts)

I want to see a fantasy game whose magic system revolves around that, with people running around with magic pencils and erasers. You could use your mouse/stylus (who knows) to draw objects (and their quality (based on the similarity to the "default" drawing, which the player could have a look of in their "spellbook") would affects its stats like damage (if it is, say, a sword) or speed and HP (if it's some sort of summon/elemental).

There would be multiple colors of the magic pencils, and they would be essentially the equivalent of elements in other such games (so a red-colored drawings would have sort of fire aspect tied to them, while dark blue would be water etc.).
Over time the pencils would eventually break and you'd need to find magic sharpeners to sharpen them (until they completely run out, which could or could not take a while) so one pencil would not last you for the entire game.
Paintbrushes could also be a thing (which would require paint), and endgame would probably feature drawing styluses, but that'd be stretching it, maybe.

What genre would it be? I dunno, could be an RPG, could be a puzzle game, could be a strategy for all I know and care. But I would really like to see this (slightly comedic) concept incorporated into some game.

Also a bit more complete version:

Apparently it looks a bit vampiric. Which isn't something that I've planned but it's a good idea regardless.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:52:37 pm by DarkDXZ »

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: April 18, 2014, 09:52:33 pm »

So I did some shopping on a cat image I use occasionally for an avatar.

Spoiler: The Good One (click to show/hide)

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: April 19, 2014, 11:30:27 am »

... That might just be the most terrifying thing I've seen this week.

In other news, I'm super stoked because I managed to code an original program. I used google very liberally for things I couldn't figure out, and overall it's extremely simplistic, but I'm just excited that I figured it out. It's a program that generates Roman-esque names from three lists of butchered parts from actual Roman names (and things that sounded good). Some examples include : Sicletus, Osillo, Oappiuio, Gratona, Druvitius, Flornelia, Quibrio, Eglara, Egluae, and Floviius. This should be helpful for that potential project I keep making stuff for but don't want to commit to just yet.
edit: I just generated the name Tibia. It's a prophecy, I say!
Also, I almost forgot that I made an assassin.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:33:06 pm by coolio678 »
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2125 on: April 19, 2014, 03:14:57 pm »

Hah, nice. You're right to feel stoked, coding an original and functional program feels A+ great. I know i'm pretty proud to have programmed a diceroller in Lua. :v
Nice assassin too, by the way! That stab has a surprising amount of motion to it, nicely done. c:

So I did some shopping on a cat image I use occasionally for an avatar.

Spoiler: The Good One (click to show/hide)

ACH MEIN GOTT, that cat is seriously spaced out. :I

on a different note, i drew an oxymoronic thing yesterday

i was 2tired2art but then i doodled that anyways

??

At least hatfish looks cuter than he has ever done before. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: April 20, 2014, 12:24:04 am »

Sketch. I etched a sketch. I etched a sketch that took way too long for a sketch to etch, but whatevs, it's been etched to sketch. Sketch is no longer a word.

Spoiler: sorta looks like Jinx (click to show/hide)

Drew for, like, two hours today...starting at 10 at night. I need to draw earlier in the day. Anyway, out of various things, Jinx and this motorcycle are probably the ones worth mentioning.

Spoiler: motuhsickle (click to show/hide)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: April 20, 2014, 03:24:30 pm »

The new profile picture of my brand new FB page, Old Man inspired, because, why the hell not :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2128 on: April 20, 2014, 06:27:33 pm »

Oh snap Jopax, that actually creeps me out. Nice job! :U

Sketch. I etched a sketch. I etched a sketch that took way too long for a sketch to etch, but whatevs, it's been etched to sketch. Sketch is no longer a word.

Spoiler: sorta looks like Jinx (click to show/hide)

Drew for, like, two hours today...starting at 10 at night. I need to draw earlier in the day. Anyway, out of various things, Jinx and this motorcycle are probably the ones worth mentioning.

Spoiler: motuhsickle (click to show/hide)
Heh, that girl reminds me of Cammy from Street Fighter. :v
Also, great work on the motuhsickle perspective! Don't feel bad about such sketches taking a while, perspective makes it a lot harder to sketch quickly. I mean, i guess a select few people can do it super quickly, but... :P

also since Jopax is posting a creepy thing then i shall also board the creepy train

hatfish is not always a benign hat

also yes i always draw eyes on scary faces like that

exactly like that

because it's SPOOKY and POKES MY PHOBIA BUTTONS without being overly violent about it
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: April 20, 2014, 07:17:36 pm »

And time to bounce the creepy comment back at ya.

Tho it's that wierd, strangely attracting kind of creepy, the one that lures you in, the one that makes you touch the wierd looking thing, despite every sentient cell in your body screaming in protest and telling you to run the hell away.

Yeah, I kind of have a thing for blank eyes, or hollow eye sockets.

Also, forgot to say anything earlier, but that comic/panel/inspiration thing you did a page or so back was awesome and promptly save for future reference :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 845