Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1282488 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #5415 on: August 18, 2015, 06:24:51 pm »

I am from the English one... sort of. I was always interested in the concept and love making maps for it. Never really played in any matches. What makes you think I'm not from the English one?
Because, dunno... which one? I don't think I remember your nick or your maps.

Also, Picture Wars is also known as Pixel Wars. You might have better luck with that.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: August 18, 2015, 06:33:04 pm »

Yep, the one you linked. I only posted a few maps in the Work in Progress section, so you probably wouldn't remember me.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5417 on: August 18, 2015, 06:54:29 pm »

Huh. Okay, well...
Anyone should feel free to pop up from time to time, as the forum is pretty much in coma.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: August 18, 2015, 07:00:03 pm »

It would be nice to drum up interest for a match, since I've never played in one.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: August 18, 2015, 09:18:26 pm »

I made this piece of pixel art, quite proud of it. It's the best I've done so far to be honest.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I also made a thread where I keep basic portfolio of all my other pieces of pixel art, and please enjoy :D

My thread:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=152598.0
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:22:20 pm by XhAPPYSLApX »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5420 on: August 18, 2015, 09:31:12 pm »

It would be nice to drum up interest for a match, since I've never played in one.
Huh, I think we could play one right here, and potentially gather some people for the forum. PM me maybe?

EDIT:
By the way, I think I actually remember you... were you the one with that city map where you had this horrible, horrible night club?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:33:55 pm by Kot »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: August 18, 2015, 09:35:49 pm »

Huh, I think we could play one right here, and potentially gather some people for the forum. PM me maybe?

EDIT:
By the way, I think I actually remember you... were you the one with that city map where you had this horrible, horrible night club?
Indeed. I was very dreadful at making maps. Now I am only quite dreadful.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5422 on: August 18, 2015, 09:47:01 pm »

Indeed. I was very dreadful at making maps. Now I am only quite dreadful.
Nah man, your style is fine... I mean, it's quite different from what is regular on Picture Wars now and pretty shoddy, but reminds me of that Airships game, even if maps are quite small and wouldn't be very fun to play on actually (steep hills (those are a bitch when you want to put something on them), only one way to get through so no going around or something) and pretty random everything (it's not a bad thing per se, but people may react weirdly to it, as they would have no idea what to do with things like that hole in silver tower), you also still haven't grasped the idea of not randomly sized rooms), but eh. I would want to see some of your armies maybe.

EDIT:
I kinda decided to put some more stuff here, but mind you those are old and suck a lot (especially the shading, I mean holy shit how retarded I must have been to do it this way). I've made them for /tg/station some time ago.
Spoiler: GETTDATFUKKENDISK (click to show/hide)
By the way, if you know from where I got the Nuke Operative armor design... well, *PZEEWW* *BOOOW* SHAZBOT! WOOHOOO!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:41:43 pm by Kot »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: August 18, 2015, 11:30:29 pm »

Very TR-looking.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5424 on: August 18, 2015, 11:34:29 pm »

Very TR-looking.
I beg you pardon? Oh, you mean like, Planetside TR? Nah, no, that's not from where he's from.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:21:29 am by Kot »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5425 on: August 19, 2015, 12:42:05 am »

The nukeops one reminds me of a Space Marine, kinda.

"For the Syndicate?" "All things are possible through the CEO?"
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5426 on: August 19, 2015, 12:47:56 am »

It makes me sad that noone knows what it's from.
But yeah, I see how you could think it's similar to a Space Marine. After all, PAULDRONS!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5427 on: August 19, 2015, 01:27:59 am »

Just finished up The "Aloha!". It's a ship featured in an RPG game of Fate, featuring myself and my brothers and a couple of their friends. It's a "Recognizably Ugly" AWACS vessel (which also looks like a flying turtle wearing a lei), owned by my chemist character from Space Station 13. Reason for being an AWACS vessel is mainly because Roman Howard does some business on the side, and would like to avoid any unwanted attention, or avoid authorities (which actually came to play in a session. Found out we were being bugged/tracked, thanks to the dish (something was amiss, according to one of the PCs, noticing a radar disparity between ships, and we concluded we were being tracked (via a recent gift), and managed to dispose of the bug, while setting off a smoke bomb my character had as a backup to throw off the scent; making it seem like the ship ended up crashing (if at least to throw in some confusion)).

Now that we have some backstory, here's the ship in it's "Recognizably Ugly" glory. Say "Aloha!" to... ...The "Aloha!":
Spoiler: Exterior (click to show/hide)

I'm amazed we ended the adventure, so far, with this ship (still) intact.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:58:54 am by Itnetlolor »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: August 19, 2015, 03:05:16 am »

ISG stuff, fairly happy about the fish on the left.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: August 19, 2015, 03:55:47 am »

>sec officer
>carrying an egun

>having your gun out while not actively shooting somebody

Just looking to get disarmed by an assistant, really :P

Jokes aside, those are great.

E:
>buying an L6 SAW
>not buying a syndieborg that comes with a SAW for the same price
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 03:58:28 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 845