Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1282396 times)

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #7020 on: March 25, 2016, 11:06:27 am »

@HappySlap
Noice :D

Also, i'm learning python tho.Tell me good luck :D
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7021 on: March 25, 2016, 02:26:38 pm »

@HappySlap
Noice :D

Also, i'm learning python tho.Tell me good luck :D

I wish you all the luck you can get :D just remember this, it'll be mostly trial and error until you get even the basics working.

It took me a couple of days to get movement correct.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7024 on: March 25, 2016, 04:18:26 pm »

By the Emperor, that's really good.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7025 on: March 25, 2016, 04:32:57 pm »

Can't help but notice a gun pointing at a gun. :P (On the bottom of the ship. I assume in actual combat they both swivel, though, so it's fine)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #7026 on: March 25, 2016, 04:38:12 pm »

Can't help but notice a gun pointing at a gun. :P (On the bottom of the ship. I assume in actual combat they both swivel, though, so it's fine)
It's more like it's further back, the guns are on the sides rather than directly under the hull.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7029 on: March 27, 2016, 01:56:32 pm »

kot you should make some sort of wh40k webcomic, that style is just perfect for that

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #7030 on: March 27, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »

Holy shit, funny you mention that because I had exactly this in mind and most of the stuff I made lately were basically practice and so on for that. :P
I'm still somewhat torn between what to make it about, since I had few ideas but I haven't really thought out the story or anything.
Also I am horribly worried because this style might not be exactly good (hell, I know it's not) for actual faces, so...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7031 on: March 27, 2016, 02:37:01 pm »

Just have it take place on a planet without a breathable atmosphere focusing on the Death Corps of Krieg. That way they all wear masks and you never have to draw a face.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7032 on: March 27, 2016, 04:17:41 pm »

I'm making a solar system simulator.  But first, I'm learning openGL (I'm too much of a hipster to use a premade engine) in conjunction with SFML.  It's been challenging, but fun:  I'm working through the OpenGL superbible to do it, fun book in case anyone here ever wanted to do something with OpenGL:  works through the shader pipeline logically with examples.  I've just recently gotten tesselation working, here:
Spoiler: tesselate! (click to show/hide)

The code for the actual movement of planets is done, though it's a little hacky and probably breaks for certain boundary conditions.  Oh, well.  I'll get back when I actually have something that looks like something working.

Pretty nice ship, Kot, though the cathedral on top is a bit wobbly :P
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 04:26:13 pm by RadtheCad »
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #7033 on: March 27, 2016, 05:18:24 pm »

Just have it take place on a planet without a breathable atmosphere focusing on the Death Corps of Krieg. That way they all wear masks and you never have to draw a face.
TBH I wanted to have some space battles in with Imperial Navy captain chick, Rouge Trader pirates, some Inquisiton and Sororita bullshit, Adeptus Astartes ex machina, crazy warp magic soul in ship embedding warp fuckery, using Cobras as one-use drop-ships and a shitton of grim, dark and mud on the masks of Death Korps soldiers.

Also as much of awesome and ham as possible.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7034 on: March 27, 2016, 08:55:50 pm »

My time travelling man continues! Lips are really weird and I don't like them, but other than that, it's going pretty alright, I think!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 845