Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322302 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 65: Knifey-Spoony)
« Reply #2115 on: May 19, 2013, 09:34:42 pm »

Turn around and magic the jockey dead.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: May 20, 2013, 12:57:18 am »

"Dagoth Uthol, you take the lead for now. For House Dagoth!"

Run a bit farther from the Tank and Call Upon Allies, in this case Dagoth Ulen, the Snarky Ascended Sleeper! Dagoth Uthol, meanwhile, should distract the Tank and keep himself alive.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: May 20, 2013, 04:20:42 am »

You get off that man's back, Russian manrider! Or i'll shoot you, just like I did all of your friends!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: May 21, 2013, 06:09:41 pm »

"You don't know when to stay down boy!"
AJ slings her gun back, brings out her Hacha Axe and hacks into the Jockey's back!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: May 25, 2013, 07:54:53 am »

Big Mac squints his eyes angrily at the Hunter. He then runs at him again only to stOp right before him and using the momentum to turn and buck that motherbucker right in his face.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 09:07:11 am by Biscuitlord »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: May 29, 2013, 07:04:29 pm »

Bump for those that have not seen the light. Or something.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: May 29, 2013, 08:49:42 pm »

"Get off my head ya sonuva! You's a dead... thing soon as I gets ya off my skull!"

Grab and swing madly at the jockey.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: June 03, 2013, 04:03:28 am »

Who're we waiting on?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: June 03, 2013, 05:11:00 pm »

Who're we waiting on?

Towel man. Though I'll probably skip him over for this turn, as he hasn't been on in a couple weeks.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 66: Tentacle Monster Time)
« Reply #2124 on: June 06, 2013, 10:15:44 pm »

Chapter 66: Tentacle Monster Time

The Swedish Chef grins as he pulls out a jar of Mayo, and eats it instantly. He doesn't actually take it out of the jar, he swallows the jar hole. "Pre-beatdown snack! Now you are finished! He flips his knife-and-spoon combo out again as he charges the large beast, letting out his viking scream. (5 vs. 4) He leaps at the Charger, and drives his knife straight through it's chest, while simultaneously whacking it across the face with his mighty spoon. The Chef leaps off, and the Charger staggers backwards, but steps forward again, still not out of the fight.

"HELP!" cries The Pastamancer as the Hunter tears into his back. Utilizing his quick wits, the wizard casts a spell. (4 vs. 1) The Hunter turns into a Pasta noodle. He gets up. "Well, that was surprisingly easy." He then makes some Pasta Bandages. (5) He makes them, and puts them all over his back. That's a lot better.

Twilight Sparkle, still running, and sees the Jockey jump back upon Al Capone. "Don't worry, I'll save you!" She charges the infected little man, and releases a magical blast of energy funneled out of her unicorn horn. (2 vs. 3) She misses and blows up the light-bulb of a street lamp.

"Dagoth Uthol, you take the lead for now. For House Dagoth!" Dagoth Ur commands his subordinates and calls upon Dagoth Ulen, the Snarky Ascended Sleeper! (1) Instead, he gets the Zealot Guards! Meanwhile, Dagoth Uthol distracts The Tank! (5 vs. 3) "Hey, you know who I tanked last night? YO' MAMMA'!" The beast roars and runs after the vampire, the distraction having played it's intended role.

You get off that man's back, Russian manrider! Or i'll shoot you, just like I did all of your friends! Despite the threats of Simo Hayha, the Jockey continues to harass and ride Al Capone. The Sniper decides to line up a shot on the Jockey, careful not to hit his gangster ally, and shoot him off. (4 vs. 3) With a clean shot, the Jockey is hit in the arm and launched off of Capone's back, hitting the ground!

"You don't know when to stay down boy!" Applejack pulled out her Spanish Hacha Axe, charged at the Jockey and hacked at it's exposed spine. (2 vs. 6) The nimble zombie jumps back and avoids the attack. (6 vs. 3) It pounces on the orange pony, and attacks her hat! "Ah! Get this thing offa' me!"

Big Macintosh eats a noodle.

Al Capone feels the Jockey get launched off of him, only to jump onto Applejack immediately after. Knowing the pain that the Jockey would give to one's head, he ran up to the creature to finish it once and for all. "Aye'! Get offa' her, I'mma beat yo' brains out!" (6 vs. 3) He grabbed the Jockey and pulled it's miniature body off of the horse. The mob boss threw it on the ground, and before the Infected gremlin could react he gave it a face full of brass knuckles. It fell to the ground, just in time for Al to take out his bat and start beating it over the head like he promised. After a few good whacks, he stopped. "Dat's how we do it in Chi-town."

Old Spice Guy sells Old Spice.

Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team surrounds the Spitter. "Gon' den'!" (5 vs. 4) One of the officers shoots the Spitter in the face with a shotgun. It collapses, decapitated, in a pool of Spitter goo.

Automated Turret shoots The Tank! (2 vs. 3) It shots fail to pierce the Infected's tough body layer.

Huge Meatball Monster (6) Holy Fuck. Final Form! Flying Spaghetti Monster! It hovers over The Tank, and shoots forth it's noodley appendages! (6+2 vs. 5) The Tank roars, but the noodles wrap around all of it's limbs and hold it firmly. "Tank Zombie, you must first learn the true ways of the Spaghetti." The God and the Infected fly off into the sky, into the land where the stripper are clean, and the beer is cold.

Charger Charges The Swedish Chef! (1 vs. 4) It runs into a wall! (3 vs. 2) Swedish Chef....kills it. I dunno, I'm tired guys. It's dead anyways. You guys win. Yay.

Victory!

Loots:

Hoodie
.....That's it.

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: June 06, 2013, 10:48:44 pm »

Swedish Chef considers the hoodie.
Mmm...nah.
Fukken zombies, being not Swedish.

He pulls a few carrots out of hammer space and throws them at the corpse of the Charger, then pulls out his phone and calls Mr Fox. Pick up already, you bastard, I know you're there.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: June 07, 2013, 12:35:17 am »

Dagoth Ur cunningly picks up a newspaper, opens it and lifts it up to eye level as he tries to inconspicuously step away from the Zealot Guards. Dagoth Uthol should follow suit. They should then follow Simo Hayha, as he looks fairly unaffiliated with the Tribunal.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:38:57 am by Harry Baldman »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: June 07, 2013, 01:08:53 am »

"Ummmm...hello there? Why are you here.

Distract the ZG by striking up conversation with it.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: June 07, 2013, 02:57:57 am »

"Let us go, ystäväni, to the place where the map tells us go! "god i'm overpowered :D

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: June 07, 2013, 05:44:56 pm »

Aj stands up and fixes her hat
"Thank ya kindly Al"

((Does Flying Spaghetti Monster use the exact same font as Princess Celestia?...))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 162