Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322276 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile

Sleep is the cousin of death.

Overwatch gon' die tonight.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sleep is the cousin of death.

Overwatch gon' die tonight.

Yay! Cookie 4 You. :3

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Go to the bathroom. Call in a Swat Team using the phone. Have them intercept the reinforcements. Then set up the turret.
"I knew I should have been an actor."

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

"oh well, back to shootin' and explosions ah suppose!"
Buck a live grenade onto the front porch for the two guards and try to rush into the house after the explosion guns raised
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

"Well, that took care of him, huh?"

Throw a pineapple bomb in one of the upstairs windows and run.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"That hurt, you silly n'wah! And my mask! You've dented it!"

Dagoth Ur thinks about the Heart of Lorkhan, reminiscing about the good times with Nerevar! He lets the memory fill his divine flesh with love and wonder, healing his terrifying injuries!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Dagoth Ur thinks about the Heart of Lorkhan, reminiscing about the good times with Nerevar! He lets the memory fill his divine flesh with love and wonder, healing his terrifying injuries!
The power of love because the power of friendship doesn't work when everyone abandons you.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The power of love because the power of friendship doesn't work when everyone abandons you.
Hey! You just wait for my action. Cover's been blown, so it's time to go berzerk.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big Mac facehooves and sighs. And it was just kind of working ok.
"Noope.
Big Mac prepares for the incoming confederate Army. He is a southern Farmpony. So he's used to defend a farm against the occassional raid by those other god damn southeners.
He places some applemines and apple-C4 (also called the Imine and the IC4 (plsdontsueme)) on key Positions before the confederate Army arrives and lets them run right into them.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BAH. SILLY FOOLS.

Sneak toward and SVENSK RO DAH the head guard. Have Tom rig the place to blow with the dynamite I have, and Mr Fox go around garroting everyone else.
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Sneak toward and SVENSK RO DAH the head guard. Have Tom rig the place to blow with the dynamite I have, and Mr Fox go around garroting everyone else.

Weren't we supposed to be rescuing someone? Maybe we shouldn't be blowing the place up... yet is what I'm saying.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Weren't we supposed to be rescuing someone? Maybe we shouldn't be blowing the place up... yet is what I'm saying.
I'm not killing whatever hostages we're supposed to be saving!
I'm just eliminating resistance from inside, since we've basically already failed at the stealth bit.
Sig! Onol

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

Yeah and I'm just blowing up the front porch.  I'm pretty sure they'll be no friendly fire unless I completely fuck up
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn coming very soon guys.

Also, I want to bring up a period that happened a while earlier in this game where it was regular for more than half the party to get wiped out in a single battle. When you all informed me of this, I said, "Well I have a huge waitlist to get to!" But now that I think about it, that's a pretty shitty excuse. It's been edging on me, as one my least favorite moments as a GM in retrospect. It's been edging me out so much that I distinctly remember in one of my recent dreams there was a part of the dream where I was getting a lot of PMs telling me about how bad of a GM I was.

Thoughts?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Which part was that? I rember in the beginning that we had very few people die. Also I am liking this game but the more recent parts have felt a bit...unstructured. In the  beginning we had a very clear goal and we're able to accomplish this goal not easily but without wandering around for awhile. I guess that in the latest part of the game I kinda feel like we aren't really accomplishing anything storywise and it feels a bit like faffing about. I personally would like to see us get back onto a more concrete track. But thats just me.
I am liking it so far though, wish it would update more frequently but a well, tis a long RTD.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 162