Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Cops and Robbers: Turn 17  (Read 29859 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 12
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2013, 01:11:49 am »

Keep running.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2013, 07:02:55 pm »

<abbr=While pocketing the $100>Investigate noises.</abbr>
That's what I get for trying to be subtle-like.
You could just Pm that action to me.
The benefit of my subtlety method is that you should have seen the addendum when you quoted my action to post the turn.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2013, 07:33:50 pm »

The benefit of my subtlety method is that you should have seen the addendum when you quoted my action to post the turn.
Yes, except I copy and paste people's posts into a word document, before writing up the posts in the word document to save time.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2013, 08:18:46 pm »

Yes, except I copy and paste people's posts into a word document, before writing up the posts in the word document to save time.
Ah.
...Try the quote button? It's what I do.
Or I could do this. Just highlight my whole post.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 13
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2013, 09:11:05 pm »

Turn 13
Unfortunate 13 for most of you all

Time: Noon, Monday, 2013
Place: Generic, New Jersey

(from now on deduction and interragation roles will be ? as to avoid cluing you in to whether or not its true.)
(Also, if you have evidence that you dropped off for analysis, you can check and see if they bare ready for pickup under the evidence spoiler)

Police (Car chases, deduction, paperwork):
Crimes Reported:
Friday-Bryson Grocery Store Robbery
Saturday- Arthur Guy’s house is vandalized
Sunday- Liberty Bank robbed (Current Suspect List: Bob, Sammy, and Alfred), Little Joe murdered by Yakuza
Monday- Shootout between Namers and Lunatics, Murder of Grocery store owner, Attack on Sushi Place, robbery of New Jersey State bank, attempted robbery of Ben's Bank

Javier:
Get salary,
Get surveillance equipment
Go to last known residence of both Sammy, and Bob
Install surveillance

Grabbing your salary you head to the hardware store, where you find exactly what you need at $250, which you can’t afford. You also realize that if you do that it would be ILLEGAL, so you need permission from a superior first. (Yeah I did research on this, that's about what it costs.)

Currently: Can't afford security equipment
Current Orders: investigate abandoned warehouse; Find Liberty Bank robbers
Evidence in Station: fingerprints off safe wall, security tapes (Liberty Bank Job) Evidence from warehouse shoot-out
Inventory:
0 Arrests
$228 money

Trip Hazard:
Trip took a long drag of his cigarette, blowing a ring of smoke out. He looked the cop yelling at him in the eye and said "The guy was shooting at me. I shot back. I don't see the problem here. I've got some photos to pick up and I think this can wait."

Go to CSI, pick up photos.
You pick up the photos. (?) “The photos got shredded by mistake, can you see if the witness has more?”

Currently: Asked for more photos
Current Orders: Fill out Paperwork; get more photos
Evidence:
-1 arrests
$230 Money

Ben Icerink:
Pin him to the ground

(where is the police that were coming in 1 turn?)
(1 vs. 1-2) You charge towards him and trip and hit the ground. He falls on to the ground in a bad way and breaks his neck. Whoops! Then the police arrive and call an ambulance.

Currently: fallen down
Current Orders: Guard Bank, Get so he can get a promotion.
Inventory: baseball bat
1 arrests
$230 Money

Logan Kane
SHOOT MYSELF IN THE NECK.
(2) It appears that you don’t have the guts to do it. (you have got to be kidding me dice)

Current Orders: Investigate Note found at Bryson Grocery, pursue murderer
Currently: Failing to shoot self
$220 Money
0 Arrests

Robbers:

Joe Nix:
Keep running.
(1) You trip and fall to the ground. (4 vs. 1-1) The guy knocks the knife out of your hand and shoves you to the ground. (5, 3) One guy charges forward to help you out, while the other pulls his phone out to dial 911.

Currently: Attacked by pedestrians
$785/5000
Inventory: Sheath Knife, spray-paint

Bob the Burglar:
(6) You get a plan planned very meticulously. That means you guys get a +1 when you enact it. (Remind me though) Then the bourbon arrives.

Currently: In Generic Pub
Current Orders: Find the spy
Inventory: Skeleton Keys, Safe-door shield, gun, map to Lunatic Base, gloves, clown mask
$544/5000

Jimmy the Snitch:
Doff hoodie.

Head for a side door.

Toss a moltov cocktail at something and run.

...Didn't I grab the money from the cash register?
Taking off your hoodie, you head for the door, (and I’ll add the $100). (2) Or you would head to the side door if there were one. Instead, you head for the main door, (6) throwing all you Molotov cocktails at certain points of the restaurant, then you exit. (6+1) You are completely ignored by everyone. It seems the Toughs are too busy attacking the Yakuza.

Current Orders: Rob Chinese Palace
Currently:In Chinese Palace
Inventory:  Incomprehensible accent, fedora, tommy gun, Hoodie, molotov cocktails x2, baseball bat, Tough hanger on
$200/5000

Marcus "Tiger" Mau:
"TOUGHS RUN THIS CITY BITCHES, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

Initiate the Toughs warrior cry and charge the Yakuza using the Baseball Bat, also bringing along the two other guys.

(1+1 vs. 2-1 (unaware)) With a yell you urge the others forward as one Yakuza completely flips out and runs into a wall. (3 vs. 3) The first Tough and the first Yakuza point guns at each other. (1 vs. 1) Another Tough charges at a different Yakuza and both trip and smash into each other before hitting the ground. (4 vs. 2) The third tough who was with the one who left smashes a Yakuza in the stomach slightly injuring him. (4) Behind you the tied-up waiters struggle to get free, and one who wasn’t tied properly gets free and starts untying the others. You also realize that somehow this place is on fire.

Current Orders: none
Currently: Attacking Yakuza
Inventory: Brass Knuckles (+1 to blocks), Katana, old baseball bat (1/6 chance of breaking if it makes contact with an object)
$290/5000
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 09:26:49 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2013, 09:15:46 pm »

Grab a Yakuza and throw him into the fire, then start attacking the rest of them with my baseball bat.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2013, 09:20:57 pm »

(and I’ll add the $100)
Any reason you haven't?

Head back to base, I guess. Job done? I think?
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2013, 09:27:19 pm »

(and I’ll add the $100)
Any reason you haven't?

haven't what?
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2013, 10:10:09 pm »

(and I’ll add the $100)
Any reason you haven't?

haven't what?
Well done.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2013, 11:55:08 pm »

take bourbon, make molotov
Throw molotov at booze behind bar
Have lunatics grab whats his face in the panic
Run the fuck away
Be disguised and have gloves on the whole time
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2013, 12:20:22 am »

Punch them off!  Try and grab knife.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2013, 04:35:44 pm »

All criminals have posted, waiting on the cops.
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2013, 04:45:42 pm »

Go back to the witness, ask for more photos.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2013, 04:55:42 pm »

Give a statement to the police, promotion.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2013, 05:07:35 pm »

Do paperwork!
Earn promotion!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16