Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Cops and Robbers: Turn 17  (Read 30032 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 10
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2013, 09:46:25 pm »

Ah, misread that.

Mutter something incomprehensible that sounds like a response. Look through the cash register with one hand and put the other in my pocket.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »

Ah, misread that.

Mutter something incomprehensible that sounds like a response. Look through the cash register with one hand and put the other in my pocket.

"Scuse' me? Who are you, why haven't I seen you around the base before?"

Interrogate the other Tough, determine if he's telling the truth.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2013, 11:52:21 pm »

(FUCK) Shoot myself in the neck.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2013, 03:03:06 am »

Kick bankrobber in head.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2013, 04:09:07 am »

((Thanks for autoing me, I have no idea what's going on anymore  :P))

Kill guy attacking me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2013, 09:57:09 am »

Ram the car into a ditch while shooting directly at the driver.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2013, 05:05:05 pm »

Kill guy attacking me.

You are fleeing the bank you robbed and three guys were pursuing you, except you lost two of them.

I assume you mean the car you are chasing?

Are you sure you want to do that?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

Yep, I do mean the car I'm chasing.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »

Are you sure you want to do that?
((YES I'M SURE.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2013, 08:49:02 pm »

Turn 10
Thanks for staying active
Time: Noon, Monday, 2013
Place: Generic, New Jersey

(from now on deduction and interragation roles will be ? as to avoid cluing you in to whether or not its true.)
(Also, if you have evidence that you dropped off for analysis, you can check and see if they bare ready for pickup under the evidence spoiler)

Police (Car chases, deduction, paperwork):
Crimes Reported:
Friday-Bryson Grocery Store Robbery
Saturday- Arthur Guy’s house is vandalized
Sunday- Liberty Bank robbed (Current Suspect List: Bob, Sammy, and Alfred), Little Joe murdered by Yakuza
Monday- Shootout between Namers and Lunatics, Murder of Grocery store owner, Attack on Sushi Place, robbery of New Jersey State bank, attempted robbery of Ben's Bank

Javier:
Head over to the Precinct
Collect evidence
Deposit evidence
Do paperwork

You head back to the precinct and drop off the new evidence to the crime lab and get the analysis of the Liberty Bank evidence back the crime lab. (?) “It appears the group who did was very professional. They wore masks and are almost impossible to identify. The fingerprints all match bank employees. However, judging by the clothes and builds, it looks like it was done by Sammy the Safecracker and the Namers.
(3) You begin work on a piece of paperwork on the investigation of the Liberty Bank, but realize that one donut isn't enough for lunch.

Currently: Hungry, Taking care of Paperwork
Current Orders: investigate abandoned warehouse; Find Liberty Bank robbers
0 Arrests
$208 money
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Trip Hazard:
(4 vs. 2) Getting along the side of the other car, you smash into it and send it heading towards the sidewalk. (2) The other car heads towards the sidewalk and is stopped by a parking meter, a trashcan, and a tree. Smoke rises from the engine. (4) Your car only gets some scratches and you lose the left-view mirror. (3+1vs4) You and the passenger trade shots, but both miss. (2 vs. 6) The passenger policeman in the other car takes careful aim but the driver gets shot dead by the passenger. The other police car (4) slows to a stop. The passenger in the car you were chasing looks like he needs to reload.

Currently: In Car chase
Current Orders: Fill out Paperwork; join car chase
0 arrests
$210 Money

Ben Icerink:
Kick bankrobber in head.
(4 vs. 6) The robber grabs your leg and uses it to bring you back to the floor, but leaving him open to an attack by the bank teller. (2 vs. 5) The bank teller grabs a chair, but then the robber gives him a punch in the face.

Currently: Watching Bank Teller being attacked by Armed Robber
Current Orders: Guard Bank, Get so he can get a promotion.
1 arrests
$210 Money

Logan Kane:
(6) You realize that a more spectacular way of killing yourself would be to drive off the bridge and try to start the car. It works this time and you drive away.

Current Orders: Investigate Note found at Bryson Grocery, pursue murderer
Currently: Starting car
$200 Money
0 Arrests

Robbers:

Joe Nix:

Kill guy attacking me.
(5 vs. 2) Pulling out your sheath knife, you stab him several times in the chest. He manages to yell for help before he dies. (Attention Roll: 6-1) The two men whom you had lost and two more show up and charge at you.

Currently: Fleeing from bank
$785/5000

Bob the Burglar:
buy a bottle of vodka for my clown party then using it and a napkin molotov the booze behind the bar, have lunatics abduct target in ensuing chaos
(2) “Sorry sir, but we’ll be out of vodka because the mafia sabotaged the supply boat in order to get a monopoly.”

Currently: In Generic Pub
Current Orders: Find the spy
$544/5000
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jimmy the Snitch:
Ah, misread that.

(5+1) “Hey Marcus, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him several times at the base. But you can always ask him the pass code.” You put one hand in your pocket and one looking through the cash register. (5) It seems like there is about 100 bucks in there. (2+1) you hear footsteps coming from the back.

Current Orders: Rob Chinese Palace
Currently:In Chinese Palace
$100/5000

Marcus "Tiger" Mau
Ah, misread that.

"Scuse' me? Who are you, why haven't I seen you around the base before?"

Interrogate the other Tough, determine if he's telling the truth.

(1) The other Tough stares back at you and says, “Wait a second, I don’t think you are a tough. I haven’t seen you around the base at all.” (This occurs after GWG's action)

Current Orders: none
Currently: About to have lunch.
$290/5000

[/quote]
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 11
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2013, 09:32:18 pm »

repeat with bourbon, if that fails pretend to rob the joint with my accomplices and have a pair of lunatics bag him in the confusion
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2013, 09:34:38 pm »

Investigate noises.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2013, 09:39:01 pm »

Pick up any remaining evidence from the lab
Go out for some pizza(order the triple cheese, double sausage)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2013, 09:50:21 pm »

Make him recite the Tough code.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2013, 10:02:05 pm »

Trip went around a corner, tires screeching as he did. He leaned out the window, and fired a few times at the crashed car... aiming for the gas tank.

Blow the car up by shooting at the gas tank.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:06:15 am by Fniff »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16