- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 276873 times)

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1365 on: January 28, 2015, 08:14:31 pm »

Now, Finally. Create a gas mask out of bones and organic tissues, Such that we will be immune to the hallucinogenic gas of the mushrooms.

Also, Since we are a lich, Could we also be able to modify our own bodies? like adding additional arms or allowing us to filter out gasses by altering our internal nasal structure?
Self modification basically.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 28, 2015, 08:15:28 pm »

oooh, still 100% sustenance, so those modifications were basically free?

> Reshape a fat zombie to instead of just a central lump put the extra mass in extremely long and thick and powerful arms, and scrunch the body and head together into a stubby dwarf-like lump. Only minimal legs needed, as for fast locomotion it should be able to walk around on it's arms. Think gorilla or handyman.

> We have some leftover skeletons missing arms and skull and such right? Take a leg, and add a big scythe-like blade on top of it made from ribs. Can jump around on it's one leg looking absurd but then pounce to impale stuff.

> Try reshaping one of the criminal skeletons to shorten all the proportions making it tiny but still as strong and much thicker-boned, and change the entire forearms and hands into huge shovels. Finaly, change it's joints to maxmize the speed at wich it can dig and push itself through the earth through as small and thus fast-to-dig tunnel as possible. Plan ahead in desing and write a note for yourself that when you have more mana add a merged Changing and Crackpot sigil to the shovels so it'll be able to tunnel throguh rock as well.

> Send all the newly modified creations to aid in digging a way out, mostly to test how well they work.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 28, 2015, 11:26:18 pm »

((Ahh, thank you for reminding me Armok))

"Yeah, it is possible to edit my own body, and some Necromancers, and magicians in general actually do that. but there is a certain degree of... Dignity? I suppose is the word? when it comes to A lich, I am loath to Mutate my own original body, because quite simply, mutation is reserved for My minions and my enemies. You would need very good reasoning for me to part with what very little stability is left to my form."

You immediately set to crafting a Mask using bones and re-purposed nasal tissues. It ends up looking all too much like a set Groucho Marx glasses attached to skeletor's head. -1 Elbow grease.

You then craft one of your fat zombies into a gorilla like abomination, It takes quite a bit of work, But the result seems at least moderately passable. -3 Elbow grease.

The Table is now empty of mana.

You head over to the dig site with your minions, in order to allocate them to aiding in the excavation, But you are distracted.

That elf girl that was taking care of you is babbling incoherently to one of the miners.

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 11:35:23 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 29, 2015, 07:05:48 pm »

bump

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 29, 2015, 07:44:07 pm »

> uuuh, send minions to squash the rats wile hiding in our wagon?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 29, 2015, 09:08:05 pm »

I guess my only question is whether or not Valeric In character was able to understand what the half elf was saying since all we heard was babbling, I think that's the biggest obstacle so far. It's what's stopping me at the current moment
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 30, 2015, 02:26:32 am »

>I don't really understand what's going on now, quick recap?
Whether there is one or not: >Go check out that mushroom I guess
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 30, 2015, 10:43:13 am »

ignore the babbling half elf and get my minions digging. Send in gorilla arms, bi-clops and all of the criminal skeletons. I bet the elf wasn't saying anything important.

SS: run away screaming at the old man who gave us the sword.

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 30, 2015, 05:53:25 pm »

((He couldn't, but it would not have taken too much effort to figure it out.))

Spoiler: You recap. (click to show/hide)

You send your specified minions to begin excavation while ignoring the nurse's Inane rambling, It couldn't possibly be important to you.

Your entire Wagon lurches forward and it takes little more than a glance to see the cause.

It seems like a very good time to make use of some strategy all things considered. +1 Pontification points

"The goals are simple, Complete eradication, deplete their forces until they cannot continue, or scare them off."

The bottleneck nature of this tunnel makes it impossible for them to all feasibly attack at once.

A rat crawls out of the top, a huge mushroom growing from it's head like an adorable crown.

"Or kill that one maybe. Might be the ringleader."

5 more rats climb from the Blob, wriggling free from the mass. They seem hesitant to go past the fire though.

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 30, 2015, 07:18:02 pm »

Breathe fire on all of the rats, if possible imbue with phoenix juice

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: January 30, 2015, 07:20:28 pm »

NS: Nevermore, start sniping for the mushroom crown guy! Us, use sustain spell to turn our remaining flame charges into small 1-charge globules of fire breath, and start throwing them into the horde! But throw a few in front of them, so they don't start charging out of necessity!
Wizard butler, start covering the ground in front of them with Phoenix juice and set it alight but don't completely empty it!
We'll see to reinforcements after we can't keep up the flaming defences.
SS:Ughh, we're gonna have to help, aren't we? Get our sword and charge in but before we get to the horde, see if that lingering fire can stick to our sword, if it can, cover the blade in it and hold back just before the flame floor, to spout through any stragglers.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:52:02 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 30, 2015, 08:07:54 pm »

SS: Jump into the fray as dramatically as possible the more people looking at you, the more (likely temporarily) famous you are, the more divine jimmy-jam funneled through you, the less likely you are to die.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 30, 2015, 08:48:15 pm »

When did skulduggery come back?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 30, 2015, 09:23:03 pm »

Never, he was captured, I believe, by those bad guys throwing every spell they had at him.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 30, 2015, 09:43:01 pm »

NS: Skullduggery, start sniping for the mushroom crown guy!
What's this then?
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 250