- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 277192 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1395 on: February 02, 2015, 07:11:23 am »

That would require pontificating points, we have none
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: February 02, 2015, 12:45:14 pm »

Ok guys, I just read the entire thread(Yeah, I was bored...), so I am caught up on whats going on...

Anyway, what we need to do is animate all the hair on the rats. We did that with bloodcattle's fingernails, and it worked. Hair is also dead cells, so if we animate all that hair, it would probably tear the rats to shreads!

Also, animate our wagon-castle with splintered life!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: February 02, 2015, 01:06:21 pm »

((Does the girl have any magic knowledge or talent?))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: February 02, 2015, 03:38:57 pm »

Ok guys, I just read the entire thread(Yeah, I was bored...), so I am caught up on whats going on...

Anyway, what we need to do is animate all the hair on the rats. We did that with bloodcattle's fingernails, and it worked. Hair is also dead cells, so if we animate all that hair, it would probably tear the rats to shreads!

Also, animate our wagon-castle with splintered life!
We only have 1 mana
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: February 02, 2015, 04:29:05 pm »

Also the fact that death mana is something eaten by the bacteria that inhabits those rats (think so, anyway, 'twas mentioned the first time we fought a rat).
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: February 02, 2015, 05:34:17 pm »

Also the fact that death mana is something eaten by the bacteria that inhabits those rats (think so, anyway, 'twas mentioned the first time we fought a rat).
True, but that shouldnt matter. The hair shouldnt be effected by the bacteria, the worst that would happen is that the hair wouldnt be animated for very long. At least, I think.....

But we only have one mana anyway.....

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: February 02, 2015, 05:46:43 pm »

how much mana do you guys think wizard butler has?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: February 02, 2015, 07:49:39 pm »

Probably a bunch. He hasnt used any in a while....

You thinking of siphoning off some of his?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: February 02, 2015, 09:07:12 pm »

I was hoping that he might cast some of our spells or something like that. Although maybe it is possible to siphon it off him, just ask him to put his mana in a jar such as nevermore and then we open the jar and absorb the mana.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: February 02, 2015, 10:56:17 pm »

((as there seems to be no agreement...))

"Yes, I could absorb some of his mana, but it would put him out of commission, it is a reverse tradeoff, sustenance for mana in this case. Maybe, 3 Mana before he goes inert for a day?"

"I am always willing to serve my master."

"Animating their hair right out from under them could be a fantastic idea., especially since it comes off so easy, immediate hairball of death."

"Creating a headsplat spell would work identically to shooting an arrow into someone's head. The mana still has to go through them, which makes it useless against tougher foes. Unless I had a spell that not only could teleport things into solid objects, but displace them as well, if I learned such a teleporting spell, i would be the first, such a thing simply isn't possible with our current knowledge of magic."

"Animating the castle would serve little purpose other than repairing it, as the wood only stayes animate long enough to grow into place. It would take 100 mana to Cast a Splintered life spell that large."

Meanwhile with the other half of the Q & A...

That is incredibly racist, Just because elves are a bit more attuned to the magical world, and may or may not be able to see mana with a flip of the switch metaphorically speaking, does not mean we are a bunch of Mana crazy archmage hicks, but then magic seems to just be throwing your will out and saying some fancy words to make it stick. Or finding something shiny and glaring at it really hard, as far as you know anyway.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: February 02, 2015, 11:07:31 pm »

Based on the spell for summoning that avatar of war from sacrificing something we care about, it certainly seems that matter can be transmuted from physical to magical and turn it into...
Oh, wait, it opens a portal, it doesn't make an avatar, hmmm.
Even if we do succeed, it wouldn't work like teleporting a flame into someone's head, it would only mean that it would turn something into mana, move it then turn it back again.
Also the fact that any living being that would be moved would be killed and a clone out in its place.

Also, We do have mana left in the crafting table skull and never more, wizard butler isn't the only magic container we have so far.
Based on the total amount of mana we could take (3 from WB, 1 from crafting skull and... 5 from Nevermore) how much fur could we animate?
Alan help.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: February 02, 2015, 11:16:35 pm »

Based on the spell for summoning that avatar of war from sacrificing something we care about, it certainly seems that matter can be transmuted from physical to magical and turn it into...
Oh, wait, it opens a portal, it doesn't make an avatar, hmmm.
Even if we do succeed, it wouldn't work like teleporting a flame into someone's head, it would only mean that it would turn something into mana, move it then turn it back again.
Also the fact that any living being that would be moved would be killed and a clone out in its place.

Also, We do have mana left in the crafting table skull and never more, wizard butler isn't the only magic container we have so far.
Based on the total amount of mana we could take (3 from WB, 1 from crafting skull and... 5 from Nevermore) how much fur could we animate?

"I don't doubt that I could animate it all. It is small, flimsy and simple at it's core.  Also the workbench has no mana remaining.  The big problem is that mana has to move from point A to point B, making it impossible to just Will it into their heads, while teleportation works because air can be displaced with no resistance. you resch out with your mana to a spot you wish to go do, say the magic words to trigger the combination Vacuum and teleportation spell, and there you go. Doing that to a solid object would be the equivalent of splitting a brick wall open so you can place an apple inside it. That is also how anti-teleportation fields work, by keeping out the Air displacing magic. It is impossible to teleport something into a spot where something else already is, Not in the messy sense, but in the actually impossible sense. Living things have mana for a reason, even if they do not have magic, I would have to fight their natural Magical system to force my own will in there, and by then I could just split them open like that, It wouldn't be a telefrag then though, it would just be a magic missile."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: February 03, 2015, 12:13:46 am »

hmm... what abaut doing the oposite? the air only part of teleportation all around them, dispalcing the air aroudn them INTO them, simutaneusly pulling them apart with the vacum suronding them?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: February 03, 2015, 12:19:17 am »

Okay, first, take the maximum healthy amount of mana from WB and all of it from Never-more, then raise all of the fur from the rats, use it to impale the leader rat.
Nevermore, if this fails, start trying to hit the leader rat as well.
SS: WOOOO Yes! Now for the finisher let's slam them back down on the ground and get prepared for a new bunch!
Alan help.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: February 03, 2015, 12:31:10 am »

Okay, first, take the maximum healthy amount of mana from WB and all of it from Never-more, then raise all of the fur from the rats, use it to impale the leader rat.
Nevermore, if this fails, start trying to hit the leader rat as well.
SS: WOOOO Yes! Now for the finisher let's slam them back down on the ground and get prepared for a new bunch!
+1
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 250