Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]  (Read 43186 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 5: Ten Points to Gryffindor]
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2018, 10:31:32 am »

Pour some tasty death energy into one of my biscuits, making it an ideal shadowdeathcrow treat.

Use Corvid magic to buff the shadowdeathcrow, making it faster and more physical, resistant to spiritual or fleshy assimilation. Also make sure he knows his new name, which is lord doombeak the annihilator!
While casting that spell, flourish using fashion, convincing the bird that I'm on his side, and the peasantry that I'm heroically saving them from the very threatening evil dagon wizard!

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2018, 01:40:03 pm »

((I just want to get over this crow thing so I can finally get started playing. My actions have been interrupted every single turn and I haven't managed to do anything yet...))
((I originally meant enchanting my sword to block my own magic and (barely not) attach itself to my hand, which is the inevitable outcome of rolling 6. It's sure damn great sword, though. But yeah, ouch.))

Also, kill jackals with my not-too-useful-against-them sword?
Think (aka ask GM  :P) if i can "put my sword down" by placing it into scabbard and wrestling with it a bit, and what effect on me it would still have in case of success (assuming standart "on the left side" one, and that i indeed have it).

Yes. Human-shaped eldritch abomination that teared itself apart, then was teared apart some more by shadow doomcrow. Nothing to see there...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:58:01 am by MCreeper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2018, 02:02:52 pm »

Burn the shield away with fire, from the outside. Afterwards use flesh to turn the jackals into fleshy cubes and use necromancy to rot their flesh away.
((Blame Elen or side with Jeffrey :v both aren't my team but what would my character do?))

"Don't move Elen! Conserve your magic for better uses!"

Shove that shield on Elen onto some peasant getting eaten. Spend all actions ensuring this is actually something that won't harm or do any worse to peasants, especially given them being eaten.
...If there's any extra, spend it on learning how to do that really tough shield thing for later.

Supercharge it with life and healing.

And/or if someone else somehow initiative grabs the jackal issue, Life to heal the most wounded folks in my vicinity, and glow magic to check on if there's any actual foes)

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2018, 03:35:33 pm »

Wait for Akari to get close to the jackals, then LEAP FROM THE SHADOWS WIELDING SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING! On the jackals, preferably. (Ninjaturgy?, 3 Shurikens, 3 Lightning)

Then use Leadership Passion to inspire my ninja troops to action! Dramatically murder the jackals, all survivors get to be my new ninja clan! Ranking will be based on how cool you look doing it!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2018, 04:19:22 pm »

Righto then, snake whip time while I can still get some kills. Use my Brawling (1 Brawling) to grab the snake while caressing it in a way to make it more compliant/less likely to bite me (1 Seduction) and use it as a venomous whip on the jackals (1 Brawling), preferably in a way that doesn't kill it or piss it off (1 Brawling) before we get to the part of my poison-making process where I use my seduction to milk venom from it, which I'm sure Irony will love.

For my second action since I'm joining in the Jackal Massacre, use all of my Alchemy to refine venom inside me (1 Alchemy, which is hopefully more effective because its surrounded by the thing refining it) into something useful like venom immunity (1 Alchemy) absorbable by my body/blood (1 Alchemy). And the other 2 alchemy for increased positive effects/reduction of negative effects
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 04:30:49 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 09, 2018, 04:26:38 pm »

Jeffery winced as he removed the spear from himself. He lamented that his ratio of actually hitting the enemy as opposed to friendly fire was atrocious.

Instead of trying to summon more spears for the peasants, he decides to just summon another Tungsten Golem like before, this time with refinements to the spell to ensure that the golem would not be immobile. One point of summoning for the base spell, another to increase the golem's power, and a third for the puns part (very important detail), a point of metal to have it created out of tungsten, and another point of metal to this time summon the golem with four legs instead of two, that it would have excellent control over. He spends 2 points of passion in summoning to boost this effect.

He then uses his spear skill to stab some Jackals. Not Jefferies. Jackals.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 09, 2018, 05:18:42 pm »

Demand the jackal stop attacking the villagers, and serve me! They must fight each other and the last one standing shall be my FAVORITE jackal!
If they resist, I’ll WRESTLE them, and remind them why I’m the boss!
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 3: Reap the Whirlwind]
« Reply #247 on: October 09, 2018, 06:09:24 pm »

"Really? This is already verging on the absurd." Devorae was rightfully miffed about his failed attempts at expelling the abhorrent taint. Who'd be able to foresee unstable magic being unstable?

1 Necromancy: Instead of expelling the tainted influence, try to dilute and absorb its power beneficially.
+1 Necromancy: Try to create a blast attack based on the power and test it on the jackals
+Enchantment: Improve the blast attack with extra range and AoE.

Mace: Smack jackals more and absorb their hp via mini-succ.

((rgu, I'm afraid you'll have to Deal With It.))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:22:53 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 09, 2018, 09:24:26 pm »

((PTW))

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2018, 08:14:31 pm »

Anna would brace for impact just before hitting the water, grunting a bit as she collided, before shaking her head a little at the surprisingly painless collision. Whatever was going on with her body was convenient for now, but rather concerning overall...

She'd begin to look around the cave to figure out what exactly this place was, what all these strange pipes were for, and if there was anything else of interest down here that she could maybe examine further or take with her.

While looking around, she'll place a hand against her heart, channeling her VITAMANCY once more. With all of her life force concentrated in her heart like this, she could probably figure out a way to control it consciously, and maybe restore or strengthen her body while keeping some of the benefits of all this. Experimenting on herself was kind of... no, extremely worrying, but she didn't want to spend the rest of her life looking like a zombie either. (Spending 2 VITAMANCY PASSION)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 11, 2018, 06:48:28 am »

"Aw, cmon! Really!? Fine, just sit tight there and don't eat anyone."

BB makes it on foot to bust up some jackals with martial arts
If walking doesn't take an action she's also using Earth magic to bind some jackals in packed dirt.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2018, 10:42:56 pm »

Turn 6: Noodles

Try to use Dagon magic to fuse with the crow.
[2] You attempt to fuse with the crow, which results in melting somewhat together. More specifically, the crow melts somewhat, while you lose coherence entirely, dissolving into a puddle of crow-tainted goo.

Now Incomprehensible Screaming Goo

Since I won't really be helping my house with this, put me in with the other unafiliated lads for now.

Use Chi Magic to resummon that ragged black ghost and keep it here until it explains what bad omen exactly it put on me. Just screaming some incoherent stuff and dissapearing is terribly rude.

If it refuses to do so, use my Wuxia to kick it in the head until it cooperates. Imbue my kicks with life energy if I think that would help against ghosts, since they're (I'm assuming) a form of undead.

You quickly disavow House Nightmare for the moment.

[1] You draw up the ragged shadow and kick it in the head, which promptly curls around your leg like the shadowy tentacle it is. It then tugs hard, trying to drag you through the earth.

[4] You kick it several times, but it seems to drink in the life energy rather than be weakened or damaged by it.

+1 Chi

Ah come on I'm not attempting "fleshy tyranny" I just think that my skeleton and I will be more effective if we don't have to fight every time I want to do something.

Seriously, try to get my skeleton to cooperate with me, at the very least not walking into the jackal nonsense.
And continue trying to heal.

Also call Irons (you know, my tungsten golem) and try to get it to help me.

[6] You persuade your skeleton to enter a dual consulate, each of you co-ruling your shared realms. Time will tell how long this alliance lasts...

[5] With peace reigning inside your meat, you manage to relax under a nearby unjackaled tree and recover.

You call Irons over, but he appears to be just as fat and immobile as previously. He drags himself along with the help of his arms and summoned legs, but makes... unimpressive progress. At this rate he'll probably dissipate before he arrives, as summons are wont to do.

Protein-Calcium Consulate
Fully heal
+1 Diplomacy Passion
+1 Statecraft Passion

Spoiler: The New Flesh (click to show/hide)

Action 1:
Flesh 3: Rip the flesh from their bones and Transmog (1) assimilate it.

Action 2:
Transmog myself into
(1)The biggest, most frightening, alpha male Jackal that these shithead pups have ever seen.
(2)That can shoot lasers from its eyes
(3) And releases pheromones that terrify jackals
(4) And Breathes fire.

[5] One moment, there's a bunch of angry jackals. The next, there's a bunch of angry jackal skeletons. It's like a magic trick!

[6] Like all good magic tricks, this one involves a second part where you transform into a hulking cancerous jackal-thing. Ta-daaaaaaaaaa!

No eye lasers, though. You'd need a good supporting school for that.

3 damage to jackals
Now Hulking Jackal Terror
+1 Flesh
+1 Transmogrification

Burn the shield away with fire, from the outside. Afterwards use flesh to turn the jackals into fleshy cubes and use necromancy to rot their flesh away.
((Blame Elen or side with Jeffrey :v both aren't my team but what would my character do?))

"Don't move Elen! Conserve your magic for better uses!"

Shove that shield on Elen onto some peasant getting eaten. Spend all actions ensuring this is actually something that won't harm or do any worse to peasants, especially given them being eaten.
...If there's any extra, spend it on learning how to do that really tough shield thing for later.

Supercharge it with life and healing.

And/or if someone else somehow initiative grabs the jackal issue, Life to heal the most wounded folks in my vicinity, and glow magic to check on if there's any actual foes)

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
[2] You shove really hard on the shield. It doesn't move. Hmmmmm. In retrospect, Protection focuses on stasis and stability, so you're not sure it'd be great at moving or opening up something anyway, even if it created that something.

[1] On careful consideration, you conclude that the best way to recreate that shield is to bury your allies alive, thereby keeping them safe from external harm.

+1 Research Passion

Wait for Akari to remove my shield and then use fire to set the jackals on fire. Afterwards use flesh to turn the jackals into fleshy cubes and use necromancy to rot their flesh away.
You may be waiting a while.

Not much to do but more of the same.

Stone magic to move the stone around me out of here. Masonry to make the area excavated to look REAL GOOD.
[2] This is gonna be one of those seasons, you can tell.

With a grunt of effort and a lot of scraping, you drag yourself out from under the rocks the old fashioned way. Your skin does not survive the trip.

[6] You decide the best way to make the entrance look REAL GOOD is to carve a statue out of one wall depicting yourself being buried alive.

No longer buried alive
Now flayed alive
+1 Masonry

Pour some tasty death energy into one of my biscuits, making it an ideal shadowdeathcrow treat.

Use Corvid magic to buff the shadowdeathcrow, making it faster and more physical, resistant to spiritual or fleshy assimilation. Also make sure he knows his new name, which is lord doombeak the annihilator!
While casting that spell, flourish using fashion, convincing the bird that I'm on his side, and the peasantry that I'm heroically saving them from the very threatening evil dagon wizard!

[2] You rot a biscuit. Maybe baking the death magic in would have been better...

[2] You trip over your own shoes and make more heads briefly bubble out of the doomcrow. It squawks indignantly at its new name, but lacks the language skills to propose an alternative.

((I just want to get over this crow thing so I can finally get started playing. My actions have been interrupted every single turn and I haven't managed to do anything yet...))
((I originally meant enchanting my sword to block my own magic and (barely not) attach itself to my hand, which is the inevitable outcome of rolling 6. It's sure damn great sword, though. But yeah, ouch.))

Also, kill jackals with my not-too-useful-against-them sword?
Think (aka ask GM  :P) if i can "put my sword down" by placing it into scabbard and wrestling with it a bit, and what effect on me it would still have in case of success (assuming standart "on the left side" one, and that i indeed have it).

Yes. Human-shaped eldritch abomination that teared itself apart, then was teared apart some more by shadow doomcrow. Nothing to see there...
[4] You slash up some jackals. Your sword isn't ideal for the task, but it's perfectly serviceable.

[2] Sword is sword!

Really though, putting it in a scabbard would likely dampen the effect. It might not if the effect goes straight through matter, but even if the pull isn't diminished the actual flow of magic from source to sword probably would be. What material and design the scabbard used would likely affect it; an inch of lead will usually insulate against stuff better than a sheaf of paper. On that note, your current scabbard is worn leather. Oh, and if the handle also sucks magic the effect wouldn't be as pronounced, obviously.

Actually putting it all the way down would probably require some kind of clamping mechanism, like a rock to pin it under as you pull away. You're unsure what size or weight you'd need.

Jackals take 3 damage

Wait for Akari to get close to the jackals, then LEAP FROM THE SHADOWS WIELDING SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING! On the jackals, preferably. (Ninjaturgy?, 3 Shurikens, 3 Lightning)

Then use Leadership Passion to inspire my ninja troops to action! Dramatically murder the jackals, all survivors get to be my new ninja clan! Ranking will be based on how cool you look doing it!
[3] You hurl lightning shuriken from the shadows! They mostly miss! But several hit and electrify-stab jackals!

[3] You inspire the peasantry to Ginyu-pose while attacking the jackals. And when not attacking the jackals. What have you done?

[3] The peasants sort of pose-slap the jackals a lot. Some of them deal actual damage!

Jackals take 4 damage!
Jackals take 1 damage, have been styled upon!

Righto then, snake whip time while I can still get some kills. Use my Brawling (1 Brawling) to grab the snake while caressing it in a way to make it more compliant/less likely to bite me (1 Seduction) and use it as a venomous whip on the jackals (1 Brawling), preferably in a way that doesn't kill it or piss it off (1 Brawling) before we get to the part of my poison-making process where I use my seduction to milk venom from it, which I'm sure Irony will love.

For my second action since I'm joining in the Jackal Massacre, use all of my Alchemy to refine venom inside me (1 Alchemy, which is hopefully more effective because its surrounded by the thing refining it) into something useful like venom immunity (1 Alchemy) absorbable by my body/blood (1 Alchemy). And the other 2 alchemy for increased positive effects/reduction of negative effects

[4] You unload on the jackals with your snakewhip. The impacts aren't great but it's nice to have a weapon that bites things on its own. You take only mild bitings yourself from this action.

[6] You suffuse your flesh with the essence of poison. This renders you immune to its ill effects and has no repercussions whatsoever!

Jackals take 2 damage, heavily poisoned
Now Snakeblood
+1 Alchemy

Jeffery winced as he removed the spear from himself. He lamented that his ratio of actually hitting the enemy as opposed to friendly fire was atrocious.

Instead of trying to summon more spears for the peasants, he decides to just summon another Tungsten Golem like before, this time with refinements to the spell to ensure that the golem would not be immobile. One point of summoning for the base spell, another to increase the golem's power, and a third for the puns part (very important detail), a point of metal to have it created out of tungsten, and another point of metal to this time summon the golem with four legs instead of two, that it would have excellent control over. He spends 2 points of passion in summoning to boost this effect.

He then uses his spear skill to stab some Jackals. Not Jefferies. Jackals.
[2] You summon... a very small tungsten ball on wiry ball-jointed legs. It zips around easily enough, but... yeah. Also, summoning this thing causes Irons to dissipate. Apparently you need to "hold" your skill to a summon to maintain it. Which also means by all rights your spear should be gone, but it holds on for now.

[3] You stab a few jackals, though it's still hard with your bendy noodle-spear.

Jackals take 2 damage
Speedy golem-thing summoned
2 Summoning Passion spent: Summoning increases from +5 to +6!

Demand the jackal stop attacking the villagers, and serve me! They must fight each other and the last one standing shall be my FAVORITE jackal!
If they resist, I’ll WRESTLE them, and remind them why I’m the boss!

[4] They obey your commands to stop attacking the villagers, but eye you suspiciously while wondering where their delicious meat is.

[3] You sort of wrestle some down, but a few persistent jackals are resistant to your efforts and rise as prominent Jackal Senators decrying your corruption and inept leadership.

Jackals stop attacking... for now
Jackal Senators question your reign

"Really? This is already verging on the absurd." Devorae was rightfully miffed about his failed attempts at expelling the abhorrent taint. Who'd be able to foresee unstable magic being unstable?

1 Necromancy: Instead of expelling the tainted influence, try to dilute and absorb its power beneficially.
+1 Necromancy: Try to create a blast attack based on the power and test it on the jackals
+Enchantment: Improve the blast attack with extra range and AoE.

Mace: Smack jackals more and absorb their hp via mini-succ.

((rgu, I'm afraid you'll have to Deal With It.))
[3] You spread it through your body, but are unable to harness it into a blast. At lest its effects should be more diluted and thus less noticeable at first.

[6] You gorge yourself on jackal life force and carnage. The peasants clap approvingly.

Jackals take 3 damage, you heal 3 damage
Now diffusely tainted
+1 Mace Passion

Anna would brace for impact just before hitting the water, grunting a bit as she collided, before shaking her head a little at the surprisingly painless collision. Whatever was going on with her body was convenient for now, but rather concerning overall...

She'd begin to look around the cave to figure out what exactly this place was, what all these strange pipes were for, and if there was anything else of interest down here that she could maybe examine further or take with her.

While looking around, she'll place a hand against her heart, channeling her VITAMANCY once more. With all of her life force concentrated in her heart like this, she could probably figure out a way to control it consciously, and maybe restore or strengthen her body while keeping some of the benefits of all this. Experimenting on herself was kind of... no, extremely worrying, but she didn't want to spend the rest of her life looking like a zombie either. (Spending 2 VITAMANCY PASSION)
[5] The cavern looks suspiciously like a caved in ruin. The pipes and so on are mysterious, but it's definitely part of a larger structure of some kind. There are several crevices leading into blackness, some of which are probably caverns and tunnels in their own right.

[5] You breathe a sigh of relief as life floods back to your limbs. You can indeed expand out your life energy to restore living functions and appearance. The bad news is that doing so weakens you considerably; damage to any part of you when in life-mode seems to disproportionately harm your life force itself.

Core Husk now variable!
2 Vitamancy Passion spent: Vitamancy improves from +6 to +7!
+1 Exploration Passion
+1 Vitamancy

"Aw, cmon! Really!? Fine, just sit tight there and don't eat anyone."

BB makes it on foot to bust up some jackals with martial arts
If walking doesn't take an action she's also using Earth magic to bind some jackals in packed dirt.
[3] You punch a few jackals. It's alright.

[4] You also immobilize some jackals. It's pretty good!

Jackals take 2 damage
A few jackals encased in dirt

With the jackals thoroughly defeated (brewing rebellion in the court of Queen Auntie notwithstanding) and the peasants mostly uneaten, everyone cheers and tallies the results.

House Best
Score: 0
-10: Elen fed everyone to jackals! She should learn to be responsible, like Jeffrey! Preferably without as many javelins, but still!
+0: Somebody threw lightning shurikens at the jackals! There's no way to tell who it was though.
+10: All hail the jackal queen, who will keep us safe forever!

Faith in Queen Auntie balanced out revulsion for Elen the Jackal, leaving House Best lukewarm in the eyes of the proletariat.

House Deepstone

House Deepstone don't give a shit. The feeling is mutual.

House Arcana
Score: 9
+0: Jeffrey hasn't fed anyone to jackals. Why would Jeffrey feed somebody to jackals? That doesn't sound like the Jeffrey I know.
-5: Jeffrey rained cold iron upon the peasantry.
+1: Devorae's attempted macery of jackals.
+10: Holy crap, Anna is awesome!
+2: That man is beating jackals to death with a snake!
+1: The man with the mace feasting on life force while reveling in slaughter looks trustworthy and devout!

Despite Jeffrey's unfortunate javelin rain incident, he clearly didn't feed anyone to jackals as vicious rumor suggests, and the spirited defense of his allies made for an excellent framing device as Anna the Magnificent bravely single-handedly saved everyone. House Arcana rises to the top, with Anna as its clear head.

House Nightmare
-2: Why is there an angry doomcrow thrashing about in a pool of molten priest?
+1: A swordsman is slashing the jackals!
+1: That martial artist is sort of punching and definitely immobilizing jackals!

The valiant actions of a few of House Nightmare's best are somewhat countered by the priest up and melting into a screaming pile of flapping doomcrow. The people are... hesitant.

Wizard Gang FUCK OFF

The local gang is of no particular note.

The New Flesh
Score: 7
+5: Valiantly committed atrocities against the enemy! This will in no way come back to haunt anyone!
+1: Ruthlessly healed some peasants.
+1: You don't fuck with a jackal that large and malformed. I-It's on our side, though. Right?

Despite being of no House, the newcomer immediately proves himself terrifying enough to consider totally a good guy, beating out every gaggle of so-called "nobles" save one. He's also a jackal at the moment, whatever that means. Maybe a heartwarming parable about not jumping to conclusions?

House Arcana and VonNost are now active. Everyone else is on snooze until the active people complete their missions, at which point everyone will have a chance to faff about in town a bit and then hopefully embark on missions of their own.

House Arcana and VonNost may select one of the missions below, with Arcana getting first dibs. Either may also devise their own missions.
Spoiler: Available Missions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: House Arcana (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: VonNost (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: House Best (Inactive) (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 6: Noodles]
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2018, 11:11:25 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jackal-Nost laughs through heavy jaws ragged teeth, voice coming out horribly modulated. "Weak and mindless creatures. But useful resources."

Go to the Jackal corpses. Eat half of them and use [5] transmogrification and 1 passion to incorporate their flesh into me, generally just becoming an even bigger and more horrifying hellhound.

Then use my 3 vitamancy and a passion to forcibly regenerate as many of the remaining corpses as possible, targeting those that are in the best condition first. Bring them back as intelligent but utterly obedient servitors.

We're going to go to that vault. After all, the undead are just flesh. And all flesh will bow before me.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2018, 11:23:13 pm »

"NO LAZIN ABOUT!"

Reanimate my flayed skin and order it to get a pickaxe from wherever there is a pickaxe to get and start digging. Infuse it with EXTRA STRENGTH and MORE GRASPING STUFF to facillitate this.

Then use stone magic to start carving the staircase to my goddamn underground empire. THE WORLD BELOW IS MINE FOR THE PLUNDER.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:43 am »

Jeffery turns to his teammates in House Arcana.

"Either the corridor or the vault sound the most interesting, but we should probably be more boring and pick something like Hamglow or Shellguard, right?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26