Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855863 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2016, 08:43:15 pm »

What a senseless bunch of human circlejerking and who am i kidding i fucking love it. I think we've veered away from mild sads and into feelings of "humanity fuck yeah", though. :v

SO, what made me mildly sad today? Well, two things. Firstly, mom has a fever (nothing dangerous), and while i don't mind not being spontaneously blasted by anger, i don't particularly enjoy seeing her ill. Secondly, my breath has been smelling/tasting like half-digested food (or is it bile? something like that, anyways) since supper. :C
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2016, 09:17:00 pm »

I miss that discussion thread we used to have for the OOCQ thread. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2016, 11:59:00 am »

So I am starting to eat a LOT of eating sensitivities that make me feel ill after a meal.

One thing I am sad to say is that I get sick after pancakes.

I always thought it was the way my dad made it... but guess not.

To admit I DID eat like 9 full sized pancakes... but I don't feel stuffed.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2016, 12:33:35 pm »

I slept in longer than I intended to
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2016, 02:44:25 pm »

The Escapist video player has, once again, made it impossible to watch Zero Punctuation and Judging By The Cover. This time, because the video just doesn't load at all. Seriously it's been ten minutes.

Surely it would be less work to create a YouTube account and put the videos there, then embed the YouTube player on the webpage. They could even unlist the videos to make sure that people only watch them on the Escapist website!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2016, 02:46:36 pm »

The Escapist video player has, once again, made it impossible to watch Zero Punctuation and Judging By The Cover. This time, because the video just doesn't load at all. Seriously it's been ten minutes.

Surely it would be less work to create a YouTube account and put the videos there, then embed the YouTube player on the webpage. They could even unlist the videos to make sure that people only watch them on the Escapist website!
But then they'll have to give a cut of the ad profits to Google. And that's horrible.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2016, 02:53:02 pm »

ZP, at least, is being uploaded on YouTube. 95% certain JBTC is, too.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2016, 02:46:34 pm »

Woke up earlier than intended due to needing to poop, had no toilet paper.
Tried to ignore it and sleep, but stomach insisted on action. Use unpleasant paper towel for wiping purposes instead.
Finally go back to bed, cannot get to sleep. Is now 5:45 AM, couple of hours before intended wake-up time. Have plans for today, going to sleep now is bad idea, will sleep too long.

Is time for breakfast, then. *sigh*
Booze is Life for Yoink

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2016, 08:33:45 am »

Bluargh, why am i not a rich fuck, i need that shirt on the right. $75 is more than i can reasonably spend in good conscience though, because i have to save up. I'm really not keen on having to get a shit-tier job, but it seems like i'll have to. :<
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2016, 08:44:18 pm »

There is so much music around that I need to listen to, but I can only really listen to one thing at once. :(

Bluargh, why am i not a rich fuck, i need that shirt on the right. $75 is more than i can reasonably spend in good conscience though, because i have to save up. I'm really not keen on having to get a shit-tier job, but it seems like i'll have to. :<
Oh hey, I think I remember that game... now I'll have to track it down and play it.
Also your avatar is creeping me out, I'm too hungover to understand its subliminal message(s). :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2016, 08:52:55 pm »

Here let me save you a tiny bit of effort. :v (i bought it on Steam because it was 25% off huehue)

also don't worry the subliminal message basically amounts to "i like to creep you out" so you got the most important part of it
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2016, 03:33:35 am »

Nice, that's still fun. I remember playing it quite a bit ages ago.

In new mildsads, I was going to go down the road and buy some black sewing thread from a cheap/variety/two dollar shop, but I realised it's 6:31 PM and they are probably closed. Hopefully I don't forget about it or run out of money by tomorrow, I've only got white, red blue and green thread and the thing I'm going to sew would probably look better with non-visible stitches.
Maybe I should try the dark green... hmm.

Edit: I went down the road and bought iced coffee with most of my remaining cash (I guess I'm not an alcoholic after all!), but now I feel like I really shoulda bought some snacks as well, and my anxiety is playing up way too much for me to go out again. Also, I'm kinda bad at buying snacks... feels like half the time I just buy the same thing. :-\
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:20:25 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2016, 05:28:05 am »

Er, Yoink, having snacks you like isn't a bad thing.

(*looks at own habit of buying boxes of Mike and Ikes and approves*)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:32:38 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2016, 05:32:22 am »

Most snacks are samey garbage anyways, and I'm saying this as someone who like snacks.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2016, 05:33:22 am »

All praise glorious multiflavored Mike and Ikes.

Omnomnom.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 778