Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651198 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #2415 on: December 10, 2013, 06:09:53 pm »

So apparently they're releasing the soundtracks of every single main series pokemon game since gen 3 on itunes over the next year. The firered/leafgreen soundtrack went up today.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:14:36 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: December 11, 2013, 06:39:13 am »

So apparently they're releasing the soundtracks of every single main series pokemon game since gen 3 on itunes over the next year. The firered/leafgreen soundtrack went up today.
Just give me the GEN6 champ theme as an mp3 and I'm good.
I know someone local though who wants the gen4 champ theme, lol.

But so far Kalos has had the best music, even beating hoenn in that regard, like I've said, Hoenn and Kalos are my top two favorite regions, with Hoenn being the no.1.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: December 11, 2013, 06:40:45 am »

I prefer Hoenn's music myself.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: December 11, 2013, 06:58:36 am »

Despite it being the musically best region to me, One Music from Kalos I despise is the gate music, BLUURGH, the mere thought of it...

Of course now'd be a good time to admit my favorite legendary theme is Dialga/Palkia battle in D & P.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: December 11, 2013, 10:45:01 am »

I think my favourite music is still... the cave music from GSC/HGSS. That's just me.

Does anyone here remember playing Pokémon Pinball when it first came out? I just fired it up in an emulator yesterday and came to the conclusion that it's still awesome. Evolved a Weedle to Beedrill and made it to Seafoam Islands on my first try! (this is a big deal because I'm bad good at pinball)

I tried the sequel (Pokémon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire) but it just didn't seem as great. It was made easier in a lot of ways (catching/evolving and bonus stages) and more annoying in others (more convoluted tables makes it harder to aim for stuff).

I'd buy the hell out of a gen 6 pinball game though.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: December 11, 2013, 11:02:21 am »

The original Pokemon Pinball? That thing had a hell of a long-lasting battery in it for the rumblything. Lasted through two moves without a single battery change before I lost track of it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

YKYMrFalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Uncultured Swine
    • View Profile
    • Falcon Plays!
« Reply #2421 on: December 11, 2013, 03:59:48 pm »

Pokemon Pinball? Man. That's a blast from the past. I played anything pokeman related then..

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: December 12, 2013, 04:59:27 pm »

My interest in the siundtracks have risen more after checking out the previews on itunes for firered and leafgreens and finding that the album also contains some remixes and music from the original gen I games
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: December 13, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »

anti battle analyzer and instacheck patch came out today! Its required for online play.

In newsyness Pokebank is being run by Brigette, the same girl from the Gen 3 Pokemon Box gamecube thingy. *Insert Gen 3 confirmed thingy here*

Also if your pokebank subscription runs out you will be given a period of time in which you can withdraw all you mons. But if you don't withdraw them before time runs out they'll be lost forever and their souls presumably sacrificed in a dark ritual to give Shigeru Miyamoto immortality.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: December 13, 2013, 09:37:57 pm »

anti battle analyzer and instacheck patch came out today! Its required for online play.
Any details about it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Battle Analyzer patched out
« Reply #2425 on: December 13, 2013, 09:40:48 pm »

Lets seee, what I can find is

-The bug allowing for people to intercept data transmission in order to gain an advantage over other players
    -Fixes an occasional bug causing Pokémon not to learn new moves after evolving through Wonder Trade.
    -Fixes an occasional bug where certain captions for Trainer PR Videos were not unlocked in Lumiose City.
    -Includes previous update (Ver. 1.1)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:42:36 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

ekolis

• Bay Watcher
  • Itsa Mii! Ed!
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
« Reply #2426 on: December 13, 2013, 11:14:06 pm »

Any idea what the internet connectivity issue was that they fixed? Was it possibly the annoying habit of the game to disconnect you when you press the Home button to access, e.g., your friends list, or the game notes feature, or the newly added Miiverse?
Charizard uses Kafrizzle! The Wizard of Yendor faints! The party gained 500 gil!

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: December 13, 2013, 11:28:48 pm »

Lets seee, what I can find is

-The bug allowing for people to intercept data transmission in order to gain an advantage over other players
    -Fixes an occasional bug causing Pokémon not to learn new moves after evolving through Wonder Trade.
    -Fixes an occasional bug where certain captions for Trainer PR Videos were not unlocked in Lumiose City.
    -Updates an Internet communication issue.
    -Includes previous update (Ver. 1.1)
So this also fixes lumiose city saves if you dl it but not the first patch? if so nice and will download but...my sd is getting full i may have to upgrade it soon...hence why i avoided the lumiose patch the first go around.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: December 13, 2013, 11:43:15 pm »

Any idea what the internet connectivity issue was that they fixed? Was it possibly the annoying habit of the game to disconnect you when you press the Home button to access, e.g., your friends list, or the game notes feature, or the newly added Miiverse?

Oh actually I think that was actually talking about the battle analyzer since I had used two different sites as sources for that list. I forgot to edit it out because of server lag.
It's FEF, not FEOF

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: December 14, 2013, 06:36:44 am »

Those are accessed during play via the  Home button function, unless they edit how the 3DS' HOME software handles Pokemon XY communications, that won't be fixable, and, should that ever happen, that'd be Nintendo's doing, not gamefreak's.

But yes it is annoying.

EDIT:
Well, went ahead and got the newest patch but to be safe I'm still not gonna save in Lumiose for a while.
I like patches and all but i highly believe that: If it aint Foke, don't BRix it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 11:34:07 am by RekkaAtsuma »
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 463