Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651697 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. The little sandcastle is called Sunabaa while the big one is called Shirodesuna. Both are Ghost/Ground-type. Pre-evolved Bewear is called Nuikoguma and remains Normal/Fighting-type. and the fish is Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance from its Single Form into a larger fish, its School Form. It also confirms Alolan Meowth & Marowak. Alolan Meowth is Dark-type while Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost-type.
We also see the first bits of the antagonist team, Team Skull. Its boss is called Guzma and the girl is Plumeri
Edit @ 07:31: It also confirms that next month's issue will contain a poster featuring Rockruff's "Secret Evolution".
07:47: Alolan Meowth developed after being bred by the royal family of Alola. Alolan Marowak developed in response to its natural predators in order to resist them. 18:20: Due to clearer images cropping up, we have a few new descriptions. Nuikoguma is very popular among women and children, and tops the lists of Pokemon people want to meet. It hates being touched and will kick and struggle to resist. It's very powerful, but once it evolves into Bewear it truly gains herculean strength
Sunabaa is a grudge that dwells inside a pile of sand turns into a Pokemon. Truly a terrifying creature
Shirodesuna steals the life force from other Pokemon. Those Pokemon's grudges turn into a new Sunaba. We'll bring more as it comes
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok if there is one thing I'll say about these recent Pokémon gimmicks is that... I feel like they take way too long to be properly "introduced" so to speak.

Mega pokemon have yet to saturate all the generations like they have Generation 1 for example.

Alola pokemon are going down the same route Mega has and is starting on the first generation and branching out from there.

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip gasping castle snip-

the fuck is thiiiis
That's gonna become a reaction image, I just know it.

Image 3: Our new Alolan forms for Meowth (Dark) and Marowak (Fire/Ghost)
Image 4: Our new Antagonists, a brief sneak-peek in the lower-right
That Marowak looks awesome, but I don't really get the point of a new Meowth.

Also, calling it now: Team Surf.
I'M NOT HERE TO CHAT, I'M HERE TO DANCE OVER YOUR DEFEAT.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

the fuck is thiiiis
That's gonna become a reaction image, I just know it.

Image 3: Our new Alolan forms for Meowth (Dark) and Marowak (Fire/Ghost)
Image 4: Our new Antagonists, a brief sneak-peek in the lower-right
That Marowak looks awesome, but I don't really get the point of a new Meowth.

Also, calling it now: Team Surf.
It's Team Skull.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I love the ghost-types of the Alola region so far. I'm calling it right now that Haunted Sand Castle is going to dominate the metagame in some way.

Also, next to that sneak peek of the villains... is that an exclamation mark used to indicate the start of a battle? In other words, an exclamation mark to show that somebody's spotted you?

I bet it'll have shadow tag or arena trap.

But I hope not.  We have enough big STAB ground moves as it is.
Shoes...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm liking the "just deal with it" look that the Alola Meowth has.

I wonder if they'll make yet another remake of the Gen I games and make Alola Marowak the boss of Pokemon Tower - and it'd be the only Alola-form Pokemon in the game.

the fuck is thiiiis

Take a look at the blurry upper-right image. That's Pikachu getting eaten alive by this thing. Just imagine this, you're playing on the beach with your beloved, adorable little Pikachu, building a sand castle, when a wave hits part of it. Maybe you had decorated one of the castle's towers with something that got swept away. You run after it as Pikachu tries to rebuild the damaged castle. You catch up to the thing you were chasing and pick it up. You turn around, but are shocked to see that Pikachu is nowhere in sight. Panicking slightly, you run back to the sand castle to see where Pikachu went. There's nothing there when you get back to the sand castle, only noticing that it's undamaged... and maybe slightly different than you thought it looked before. But Pikachu is nowhere to be seen. You spend the entire rest of the day looking for your Pikachu, but never find them. You go home sad. Pikachu is gone.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

A

I wonder if they'll make yet another remake of the Gen I games and make Alola Marowak the boss of Pokemon Tower - and it'd be the only Alola-form Pokemon in the game.

the fuck is thiiiis

Take a look at the blurry upper-right image. That's Pikachu getting eaten alive by this thing. Just imagine this, you're playing on the beach with your beloved, adorable little Pikachu, building a sand castle, when a wave hits part of it. Maybe you had decorated one of the castle's towers with something that got swept away. You run after it as Pikachu tries to rebuild the damaged castle. You catch up to the thing you were chasing and pick it up. You turn around, but are shocked to see that Pikachu is nowhere in sight. Panicking slightly, you run back to the sand castle to see where Pikachu went. There's nothing there when you get back to the sand castle, only noticing that it's undamaged... and maybe slightly different than you thought it looked before. But Pikachu is nowhere to be seen. You spend the entire rest of the day looking for your Pikachu, but never find them. You go home sad. Pikachu is gone.

not to mention

*snip*
Sunabaa is a grudge that dwells inside a pile of sand turns into a Pokemon. Truly a terrifying creature
Shirodesuna steals the life force from other Pokemon. Those Pokemon's grudges turn into a new Sunaba. We'll bring more as it comes

It's FEF, not FEOF

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-

the fuck is thiiiis

Alola Muk.  :P

But seriously:

Quote from: Arbok's Red/Blue Pokedex Entry
It is rumored that the ferocious warning markings on its belly differ from area to area.

It's actually the expression I make when Marowak has more regional appearance diversity than Arbok.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, that was only just a rumor. Doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

But then, what the hell do Pokemon Professors do all day? I mean, Silph Co.'s and Devon Co.'s product development labs do far more and generally more practical Pokemon research than Oak and Birch do. Their products are meant for Pokemon and thus require actual testing, and the results of that testing tend to reveal quite a bit about Pokemon and how they work.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile

The professor's job is to identify kids' genders, spout exposition, and hand them PDA encyclopedias that only tell them about pokemon after they catch them.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

the fuck is thiiiis

You brought an electric pokemon to an area where ground-types are known to prey on unattended pokemon.

Bring your weavile next time and see what happens.
Shoes...

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my god
It's a sea cucumber
a sea cucumber that punches you with its guts
aaaaaaah
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Electric/Psychic Alola Raichu!  Wonder what the new ability Surge Surfer is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:25:12 pm by Culise »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Shoes...

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another new leak.  Diglets out.
This is fake, right? Like, at the very least, the name is fake, right?

...Right?
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 463