Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Ultimate fate of da_nang?

Eternal prison
Thrown into black hole
Eaten by a grue

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: The End.  (Read 104974 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: New Thread
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2014, 02:37:17 pm »

DIRECTED DRUNK SCIENCE! to create an Agnosticizer Beam to liminalize the existence state of supernatural beings, reducing them to puffs of logic.

Ppft. Yeah right. I guess it uses "Douglas Adams' patent logic"?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2014, 02:40:34 pm »

DIRECTED DRUNK SCIENCE! to create an Agnosticizer Beam to liminalize the existence state of supernatural beings, reducing them to puffs of logic.

We are in a war for survival, facing total anihilation at the hands of forces beyond natural laws. We have no choice but to use satirical logic.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2014, 02:48:50 pm »

We are in a war for survival, facing total anihilation at the hands of forces beyond natural laws. We have no choice but to use satirical logic.

Mmmm... I guess so.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2014, 04:55:29 pm »

Pharika!Lolfail: "Just a second; not touching any delectable dairy products!"

Pharika!Cyrydiad: "That didn't sound suspicious..."

Pharika: Locate other pocket dimensions by cross-referencing them with the parameters of this one.

"Cheese Cellar" dimensions: 269 trillion in local universal area.

..Go for it.

[4]

TELEPORT

Welcome to the Olympus dimension.

Who are we fighting against this time, anyway?

((I started a war against Heaven to take it for the Raptor Empire, but then a couple of devils had shown up and because of our great founder SOMEONE we are at war with them, too.))

Using my occult knowledge, I construct a magical nuclear weapon about the size of a lunch box with the intent of closing the devil portal, the plan is for a soldier to carry it to the portal, toss it through, and let it destroy the portal, portal machine, and as many devils as possible.

[2]

The soldier gets killed by guards. Damn, they aren't stupid.

Blessed are the cheesemakers. Thus, it is the solemn responsibility of all members of the dairy industry to do whatever they can to support this war. I had vowed to never again meddle in politics, I had vowed to stay away from those snakepits, but if it is necessary for the success of our Glorious Empire, I shall ignore my reservations and offer my help and advice in whateer way is desired.

[3]

The raptors are fine with it either way.

-_- I'll have to go raid a boring cargo vessel instead.

[6]

A fancy looking ship appears in front of you. Must be full of loot! Then it teleports away, but you could follow it.

Construct more Pylons.

[2]

You must construct additional pylons.

Gazing at the blue skies alive with cherry blossom petals and dandelion seeds, even a machine such as oneself can't help but feel tranquil in a quiet, peaceful world such as this. In retrospect, it must have taken literal eons to move all that earth around and plant those trees, not even getting into the pain that was carving the rivers out, but time doesn't seem to flow here in any meaningful way anyhow...

Having recognizable surroundings is somewhat comfortable, but it's awfully lonely with nobody to share this pristine new world with. >Start firing shots of spell-charged bullets into the mountainside in order to carve a portal rune, in hopes of opening a portal from somewhere in the outside galaxy.

[4]

Portal opened. Here come the friends.

Gazing at the blue skies alive with cherry blossom petals and dandelion seeds, even a machine such as oneself can't help but feel tranquil in a quiet, peaceful world such as this. In retrospect, it must have taken literal eons to move all that earth around and plant those trees, not even getting into the pain that was carving the rivers out, but time doesn't seem to flow here in any meaningful way anyhow...

Having recognizable surroundings is somewhat comfortable, but it's awfully lonely with nobody to share this pristine new world with. >Start firing shots of spell-charged bullets into the mountainside in order to carve a portal rune, in hopes of opening a portal from somewhere in the outside galaxy.

APPEAR AND DANMAKU THE SHIT OUT OF THE TANK!

[2]

You fall out of the portal and bellyflop.

Offer to be IcyTea's new mount in exchange for his aid in the war

[3]

You have to find him first.

Resign to just spending your life dicking around with people from afar. Steal one half of every pair of socks in the world.

[5]

You become the sock lord of New Liverpool.

Wish for some good cheese, despite not having a way to consume it.

[1]

No cheese for you!

Cower.

[6]

She grabs you and kisses you. That was fucking weird. Then your body starts glowing, you feel a shitton of lovely pain, and you fall unconscious.

Offer to be IcyTea's new mount in exchange for his aid in the war
What even are you? Besides, I'm already riding a carpin' Omegalisk.

Sorry, thought you lost that at the pentagon or something. However, I could make your Omegalisk (or lolfail, as the case may be) invisible able to hide behind anything.

Instead, assist Sinvara to close portal.

>:(

Cross out your old roll! Edit your old post and cross that shit out.

[6]

You help the soldier get shot. Yeaaaah.

CREATE A PROGRAM THAT DESTROYS ANY ELDERICHT RANDOMIZERS

[2]

A WW2 British Colonel steps out of the shadows and taps you with his pointer. "Stop that, it's silly. It started off with a nice little idea, but now it's just silly!"

New action:
Use Helgoland's sound advice to make prudent investments on the stock market.

[5]

You invest it all in cheese. A solid move.

HAHA! YES! I WIN ALL THE MONIES!

Use cheese fortune to buy Helgoland's cheese production, controlling the multiverse's supply of cheese.

[1]

You stand no chance against GMCHEESE. It has omniversal control over the cheese market.

[6]

They steal it off you. They aren't supernatural in their universe, but you are. Your forces are being asploded.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2014, 04:58:41 pm »

Try to teleport onto propman the tank, more out of sheer desperation than actually expecting it to work, vowing to open a vineyard to make fine wines to go with cheese should this actually work.
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2014, 05:02:06 pm »

Alright, I say we withdraw from heaven. We have a weapon technology that can decimate them, but it only works in our plane; in theirs, it only works on us. Therefore, we must fall back to our own plane and blast them with the beam if they try to follow us.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2014, 05:09:11 pm »

Yaaaay HugoLuman, you ensured mutual peace and tranquility between heaven & not-heaven! Good show chap!

Huh
Look around.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2014, 05:20:30 pm »

"Bird man, you fool!!! By sending a WW2 British guy over to me, you made me think about the Nazis!!! Then I remembered a RTD that cemented my silliness on the RTD sub form/board, the one that I killed many gods!!!"
SUMMON THE ELETRIC NAZIS

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:54 pm »

Make a deal with the populace of New Liverpool. Namely, we shall return all stolen socks belonging to the inhabitants of New Liverpool, and decree that all Illithids under my command are to not attack a New Liverpoolian unless hostilities are first engaged by the citizen.
In return, we're to receive freedom for both ourselves and all Illithids willing to follow my rule. I will also be given a pool of brine within which to lay. Also, all Illithids who die in New Liverpool are to be given to me for assimilation into my brain stem.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 16, 2014, 06:26:26 pm »

Further glances at the subject attracted suggest aggressive intent. Luckily, being a 12 tonne lump of weaponized steel has its advantages.

>Fire a counter-battery of neat five bullet danmaku patterns at Tamer, while preforming evasive maneuvers!

Alternatively, if for some unforeseen reason I am boarded and manually taken control of, >gather resources for building.

Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 16, 2014, 06:34:07 pm »

So  I'm the owner of GMCheese? Niiiiice~

Start reactivating my old networks and mobilizing my old supporters; gain a better standing with the public.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

blazing glory

« Reply #206 on: April 16, 2014, 06:53:12 pm »

I follow the vessel! I bring my ships hull alongside the other ship and jump on it with my magnetic boots!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2014, 07:21:15 pm »

SHOOT SOME LUNATIC PATTERNS AT THE TANK THING!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2014, 07:42:09 pm »

Shoot some missiles at the tank thing.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2014, 08:03:54 pm »

Wait...

I think I remember this from something...

Wonder if I have a geass.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58