Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 399831 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #480 on: January 30, 2013, 09:13:41 pm »

I will harbor you, GWG, if anyone feels too pissed at you.
I thank you greatly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 30, 2013, 09:17:34 pm »

And I will burn the house down. ALL WHO COLLABORATE WITH THOSE WHO TOUCH ME SQUIDDLES SHALL SHARE THEIR FATE.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 30, 2013, 09:35:41 pm »

Is this game closed beyond fate-touched mortals?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 30, 2013, 09:41:40 pm »

Ghaz appears to be offline, for at least 40 minutes

Not to mention the time it takes for him to write the actual update
All that writing

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 30, 2013, 09:44:23 pm »

Younger Gods, if their concepts get in. Perhaps Elder Gods if one of them gets killed.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 30, 2013, 09:45:15 pm »

Younger Gods, if their concepts get in. Perhaps Elder Gods if one of them gets killed.
Which may or may not happen, depending on whether or not my barrier of Permanent Neutrality will protect The North.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 30, 2013, 09:46:26 pm »

And I will burn the house down. ALL WHO COLLABORATE WITH THOSE WHO TOUCH ME SQUIDDLES SHALL SHARE THEIR FATE.

...if my character comes into play, due to judging the souls of all the dead, how will the Overgod react?  Also, I am planning on creating an ethereal race that worships death with the ability to ease all the other races' members' passings, and some of this race can be born to the other races, gaining all the abilities but not the ethereal attribute.  What your opinion on this matter when applied to the squiddles?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 30, 2013, 09:47:48 pm »

Which may or may not happen, depending on whether or not my barrier of Permanent Neutrality will protect The North.
I'm fine to stay out of your biz, but Udil's still gunning for GWG.
Sig! Onol

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 30, 2013, 09:51:18 pm »

Pretty sure it's impossible for a mortal to uproot an Elder God, but I might be wrong.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 30, 2013, 10:11:58 pm »

...if my character comes into play, due to judging the souls of all the dead, how will the Overgod react?  Also, I am planning on creating an ethereal race that worships death with the ability to ease all the other races' members' passings, and some of this race can be born to the other races, gaining all the abilities but not the ethereal attribute.  What your opinion on this matter when applied to the squiddles?
Fine by me, just don't alter or have sex with the Squiddles in the mortal realm.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 30, 2013, 11:02:38 pm »

Are you also furious at the goddess who pushed a mortal on to them, which they need to head onto land to find a spouse for?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 30, 2013, 11:21:38 pm »

Are you also furious at the goddess who pushed a mortal on to them, which they need to head onto land to find a spouse for?
Yes, but it was a first offense. BTW offenses by anyone counts as an offense by everyone. Therefore, anyone else who tries to rape my Squiddles gets their shit kicked in along with the closest continent.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 31, 2013, 12:06:10 am »

Yes, but it was a first offense.
You're condemning someone for offering to protect me, when neither the protection nor the alleged "touching" of the squiddles has occurred yet. Your power is going to your head.

BTW offenses by anyone counts as an offense by everyone. Therefore, anyone else who tries to rape my Squiddles gets their shit kicked in along with the closest continent.
Trust me, no way I'm going to be the second offender there. Incidentally, does this mean that since no one else has done whatever you think I'm going to do to the squiddles, that I get one free pass?
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 31, 2013, 12:16:59 am »

Yes, but it was a first offense.
You're condemning someone for offering to protect me, when neither the protection nor the alleged "touching" of the squiddles has occurred yet. Your power is going to your head.

BTW offenses by anyone counts as an offense by everyone. Therefore, anyone else who tries to rape my Squiddles gets their shit kicked in along with the closest continent.
Trust me, no way I'm going to be the second offender there. Incidentally, does this mean that since no one else has done whatever you think I'm going to do to the squiddles, that I get one free pass?
No, it means that everyone from now on who touches the squiddles gets their shit kicked in along with all non-squiddle life in a 2000-mile radius.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 31, 2013, 12:28:24 am »

Everyone, I think we know what to do.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 379