Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 399824 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #525 on: February 01, 2013, 11:56:27 am »

Hexant fully supports of all Overgod killings, mostly because then the Squiddles have noone to protect them from his race.
You can threaten my godly children, you can threaten the humans, you can threaten the dwarves, you can even threaten me. BUT YOU. DO. NOT. THREATEN. MY. SQUIDDLES.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 01, 2013, 04:41:18 pm »

wwell Gwg the Dwarves hate you for the following problem: before they were in an area (the Savannahs and Wastelands around the volcanoes) in which they evolved and were adapted to, being the superior predator,, they were few but prospered none the less. Then you came by and change their entire biome. Add mightier Predators than them and expect them to thank you. I mean thats like putting all tigers into Siberia and wondering why they are killed off by Cold,Elks and Wolves.
I know that. Neyravah don't, however.

I'm actually keeping my many eyes on the rest of the universe while you lot play in the dirt with your toys and preparing for the inevitable invasion by eldritch abominations. I'm the only one who understands the danger here, and thus the only sane woman.
I actually am preparing for that possibility, but at the moment the only eldritch being we have to worry about is your homicidal father.
Shall we work on...mitigating his threat, then?

Hexant fully supports of all Overgod killings, mostly because then the Squiddles have noone to protect them from his race.
You can threaten my godly children, you can threaten the humans, you can threaten the dwarves, you can even threaten me. BUT YOU. DO. NOT. THREATEN. MY. SQUIDDLES.
I won't. I've only threatened to help them, yet you've acted as if I threatened to kill them all!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 01, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »

Corrupter, your suggestion sounds like it would be swell; if no caves are present!

They'll be nice and dark!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 01, 2013, 05:20:36 pm »

I am a simple god. I eat the formless void outside the universe. I scratch my everchanging number of genitalia whenever I awake from my eons of slumber. But I am also a simple father. The squiddles are my children. If anyone touches my squiddles, for better or for worse, they will be purged. PURGED.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 01, 2013, 05:21:17 pm »

Corrupter, your suggestion sounds like it would be swell; if no caves are present!

OOC you guys do know that Udil made a Mountainhome, right?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 01, 2013, 05:22:58 pm »

Yeah, but they probably light it up....

And to JBG, I don't want to hurt your squiddles, I'll help them to thrive in the Darkness of the Abyss!
And as you gave birth to the Universe and all it's Darkness, I shall have no quarrel with you!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:24:36 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 01, 2013, 05:25:57 pm »

OOC you guys do know that Udil made a Mountainhome, right?
Mountainhome does not imply cavern.

Yeah, but they probably light it up....

And to JBG, I don't want to hurt your squiddles, I'll help them to thrive in the Darkness of the Abyss!
And as you gave birth to the Universe and all it's Darkness, I shall have no quarrel with you!
Fool. Didn't you see how he's threatened to cast the Ninth Continent into the ocean? Repeatedly?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 01, 2013, 05:27:35 pm »

Well.......

The Ocean is dark.........

And when he awakes, he can use his mighty acts to kill you guys, as you guys killing him would be bad, but he can kill you....Without consequence, and benefitting him, as Elders leech power from him quite easily
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:31:59 pm by javierpwn »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 01, 2013, 05:40:16 pm »

Why thanks, GWG! You just gave me a race of walking snacks.
Sig! Onol

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 01, 2013, 05:46:44 pm »

Heh, thanks. Great creature design by GWG
Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 01, 2013, 05:58:12 pm »

Hm?
Bear in mind, they like the taste of ore and gems. Imagine how they'll react to metal...

Great creature design by GWG
Thanks.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 01, 2013, 06:18:06 pm »

Hm?
Bear in mind, they like the taste of ore and gems. Imagine how they'll react to metal...

Great creature design by GWG
Thanks.
Worms that go beneath the earth? I'm the original.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 01, 2013, 06:23:44 pm »

(There is no way this could go wrong!)
They will drain the ores and gems of the dwarven lands, eat the already refined metals and cut gems, excreting all they consume their burrows or in the jungle. Retrieving goods from either location is considered a suicide mission and is frequently undertaken by dwarves nearing the end of their lifetime; hoping to be useful to their families one last time. YOU DID THIS GWG.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 01, 2013, 06:25:17 pm »

They will drain the ores and gems of the dwarven lands, eat the already refined metals and cut gems, excreting all they consume their burrows or in the jungle. Retrieving goods from either location is considered a suicide mission and is frequently undertaken by dwarves nearing the end of their lifetime; hoping to be useful to their families one last time. YOU DID THIS GWG.
If this happens I'll simply have to eat RVERY SINGLE ONE. I IN CHARGE OF METALS. MY METALS BECAUSE I EARTH GOD. AZ-SHO SMASH!
Sig! Onol

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 01, 2013, 06:26:46 pm »

YOU DID THIS!!!!
Technically, you birthed the world from the Void, which then led to the Creation of GWG, which means ITS YOUR FAULT
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 379