Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400158 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1935 on: February 23, 2013, 03:02:40 pm »

Eh. MAYBE Aldemas will survive the potential second Titanomachy that comes along. Not so sure about Udil, considering OOC he's a target of about two people, and IC there are a LOT of people who have a good reason, justified or not, to dislike him.
These are going to become so frequent, we won't be able to keep saying things like "Hmm, looks like a 23rd Titanomachy is coming up. I wonder which half is on the chopping block this time."
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: February 23, 2013, 03:06:18 pm »

"MEN. A TITANOMACHY IS STARTING."

"Grab the popcorn. Clade, grab some tea. This'll take about an hour to fix, so have a seat."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: February 23, 2013, 03:10:14 pm »

"Those crazy gods above us are at it again."

^ What the Squiddles would say.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: February 23, 2013, 03:11:50 pm »

Eh. MAYBE Aldemas will survive the potential second Titanomachy that comes along. Not so sure about Udil, considering OOC he's a target of about two people, and IC there are a LOT of people who have a good reason, justified or not, to dislike him.
These are going to become so frequent, we won't be able to keep saying things like "Hmm, looks like a 23rd Titanomachy is coming up. I wonder which half is on the chopping block this time."
I feel I may have to make contingency plans.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: February 23, 2013, 03:49:00 pm »

"Strange game, the only winning move is not to play."
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: February 23, 2013, 03:49:43 pm »

"Strange game, the only winning move is not to play."
As you found out  :P
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: February 23, 2013, 03:53:11 pm »

Vgray: Hah, yeah I love our weird working relationships!

Javier:  If you want sacrifices just ask me in character (because I don't want Ghazkill or anyone else to get mad at me for being OOC)  I'm thinking sacrifice is more of a short term solution though.  Ideally it would probably be better to just get a bunch of worshipers.  Long term maybe a pantheon between you, Vgray and me?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: February 23, 2013, 04:00:06 pm »

I'll be either the first to die or the first to Ascend simply because I have more enemies.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: February 23, 2013, 04:02:30 pm »

I may have objection to people trying to kill you......

Sigtext

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: February 23, 2013, 04:20:24 pm »

"Grab the popcorn. Clade, grab some tea. This'll take about an hour to fix, so have a seat."

I seriously hope you guys aren't doing this.

BTW, I'm not doing any more wars, you guys seem hell-bent on wreacking havoc now. Just don't come crying to me because Udil broke your necks in self defense.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: February 23, 2013, 04:22:00 pm »

Maybe he uses his psychic powers to connect with the Internet through the Astronomican?
He'd have to teach me how to do that if he did.

so you guys dont wonder: im still in hospital and still recovering got a wifi stick and have a wee bit of internet but until im home and halfway recovered(somehow mid to end of next week) i won't update...
Fair enough.
We'll just threaten each other and plot against Udil or whomever while explaining why Jbg isn't getting into the game any time soon and stuff like that until then.
I have a question for the next time you get a chance: Can I pretty please play Sebastian? And if not, could you mention such?
May you heal swiftly, Ghaz.

This is going to end up with nearly everyone, including Udil, Sabt Golgo, Aldemas and Nelkathar dead. I just know it.
I hope I help take down Udil!

Also Udil can't chase me to the bottom of the sea...
Which I find to be hilarious...
Not that I'd be surprised if he tried.

I seriously hope you guys aren't doing this.
BTW, I'm not doing any more wars, you guys seem hell-bent on wreacking havoc now. Just don't come crying to me because Udil broke your necks in self defense.
We aren't intending to have divine wars every Tuesday or anything, but one's coming up from the sounds of it.
And Udil? You're kinda causing the current war...

Oh, and Ardas: My OOC dislike is focused on Udil, not you. If Udil dies and we both respawn, I won't have any antipathy for the new you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: February 23, 2013, 04:24:08 pm »

I hardly started anything. I only rightfully claimed the coast. Its not my fault I had to deal with some nasty darkness fellow. I am totally neutral to all sea dwellers though. Anything done against me will be in self-defence only from now on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: February 23, 2013, 04:32:39 pm »

I hardly started anything. I only rightfully claimed the coast. Its not my fault I had to deal with some nasty darkness fellow. I am totally neutral to all sea dwellers though.
You seem to be trying to stomp out all other religions from the dwarves. This is pretty

Anything done against me will be in self-defence only from now on.
Probably, but you're not in a position to say such a thing.
(Hint: The way you worded that means that you said things done to you, implying you would be attacking people before they attacked you.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: February 23, 2013, 04:34:15 pm »

Poor GWG.... posting in the IC thread

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: February 23, 2013, 04:35:10 pm »

Please, avoid posting OOC on the IC thread. There's literally no reason whatsoever.

Karas is singular, and Karassi is plural. Good point bringing it up, I hadn't thought of it. I didn't draw it; I just stumbled upon it recently and it inspired the race's creation.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 379