Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400203 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4320 on: March 08, 2013, 11:37:56 pm »

Unless his RetCon works, in which case no, you didn't succeed.

Though if it doesn't then shall we throw it into the Void and reseal the hole?

Wait... wasn't it said that if you are imprisoned you need to spend more than the amount used to imprison you to escape? which would mean that he would need multiple acts... which he doesn't have.
I have teeth worth 2 mighty acts and I'm using one to get out, so it should work.
Also, if my plan works than that will be the most hilarious coincidence ever.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: March 08, 2013, 11:38:42 pm »

I believe it was also stated that weapons don't count. I can go and look for the exact quote if you want.

You need full mighty acts to break out of the prison. Weapons do not count towards that.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: March 08, 2013, 11:39:57 pm »

*nods solemnly* He needs acts to escape the prison. In truth, its possible he can snipe me with that Timebound act (which appears to be a regular act, and not mighty). But even so, he doesnt get to feast on my juicy Elder God-ness.

Ah nope. Weapons are weapons. Aodun couldnt use all his weapon-y power to escape. So you cant either.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: March 08, 2013, 11:41:59 pm »

I believe it was also stated that weapons don't count. I can go and look for the exact quote if you want.

You need full mighty acts to break out of the prison. Weapons do not count towards that.
Ah. Well, I might as well ask the GM, since I'm technically not escaping the prison, only turning back time.

Ghaz: Will my act plan work or no? Because I'd like to not waste my Time Act if at all possible.
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: March 09, 2013, 12:12:43 am »

Do you all mind if I join in the 'what to do about the abomination' talk since you're all grouped in one area and I can hear you?
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: March 09, 2013, 12:14:15 am »

Do you all mind if I join in the 'what to do about the abomination' talk since you're all grouped in one area and I can hear you?
If you're going to be the goddess of the unknown, you're not going to be noticed.
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: March 09, 2013, 12:29:54 am »

:P I know. I'm not completely unseen anymore, though. Just kinda eh if you try to see particulars apparently. or gain knowledge of me indirectly.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: March 09, 2013, 03:05:05 am »

Same map, just fixed a mistake; the fourth continent is apparently a wasteland as well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: March 09, 2013, 03:06:28 am »

So at this point the entire world is dead.
Sig! Onol

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: March 09, 2013, 03:20:53 am »

1 act  Teleport the wyrms, and, if possible,  any other life  from Sychasis to Eversummer (wyrms is first priority, other life forms is the second if any power is left )
Oh yeah, this will end REALLY well. Teleport them from the Death Star to the Dying Planet.
well, considering they survived on Sychachis without problems, they should do fine on Despair too. Provided the temp doesn't cool to much, but that should soon reverse with the amount of rotting gasses raising from the death.

...As such, he took his pattern, and made a few chances, irrevocably connecting the Cosmic engine and his soul, so that when he died, so would the Engine, and the universe with it.
I'm not even going to bother with sarcasm. THIS IS A BAD IDEA.
For one thing, it assumes that the gods who would want to kill you would be stopped by a little thing like ripping a new Void open.
Actually, just ripping the old void further open. And besides, that's not the IC reason, which is that if I can't have my unstable reactor of deadly doom, nobody can.

Wait. Is Un crossing his own time stream? Wouldn't that cause paradoxes and general universe-fucking-over?
*nods nervously*
Dammit Derm...wait wrong guy.
Actually, it depends on the linearity of time and the exact mechanics of time travel.

Oh, and I hope I get in soon. All this for a game I'm not even playing?
You know, constantly asking to be let in might not be the best thing to do.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: March 09, 2013, 06:40:22 am »

Goddamnit. Un'girlan better escape with his time-shenanigans, as he's going straight back into a situation where Sychasis is firing at him. Do you have any idea how irritating it was to see Vasvaldi first steal away Un'girlan and then Corvus save him too? I came here for a meal, and I'm bloody well going to have one.

Once this is resolved, I'm going after the death-god to demand he do his bit for the whole defense of the universe thing and then after Magnus for his very suspicious actions and sneaking out of the Rift.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: March 09, 2013, 06:46:53 am »

then after Magnus for his very suspicious actions and sneaking out of the Rift.
I asked permission first...

Well, I planned to ask permission first. Actually, I attempted to start conversation to then ask permission to then do stuff.

However, I do maintain that the Voidpower is 100% greenstar certified and perfectly safe.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: March 09, 2013, 06:47:50 am »

...until Magnus undergoes a strange mood.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: March 09, 2013, 06:49:39 am »

then after Magnus for his very suspicious actions and sneaking out of the Rift.
I asked permission first...

Well, I planned to ask permission first. Actually, I attempted to start conversation to then ask permission to then do stuff.

However, I do maintain that the Voidpower is 100% greenstar certified and perfectly safe.

Sabt Golgo is a wee bit busy with the void abomination rampaging across the universe. Which is a valid reason for you to escape unhindered, but she's getting tired of these impatient young 'uns.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: March 09, 2013, 06:51:27 am »

I only left because I wasn't going to stick around with the god-eating abomination. And am entirely unnoticed, thankfully, so yeah. I'll probably apologize for that at some point, but right now I'm kinda busy after noticing that there were a bunch of people dieing and deciding to give them a hand.

Also: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay away from everyone else ever so it's not like you have to worry about me screwing anything up.
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 379