Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400195 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4530 on: March 12, 2013, 02:07:30 pm »

While we're talking about MAD - I can't believe I'm still the only god with a WMD. Get to it! Fill the skies with Death Star planets!
Whistles innocently.

Though technically it isn't a WMD, and I highly doubt it'd do much damage.

Edit: Ragnarok, is your text supposed to be invisible.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:26:10 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: March 12, 2013, 02:27:40 pm »

While we're talking about MAD - I can't believe I'm still the only god with a WMD. Get to it! Fill the skies with Death Star planets!
Whistles innocently.

I think (s)he's using Darkling.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: March 12, 2013, 02:33:26 pm »

Its only a friendly offer and i don't deny any of you your freedoms, but its merely in the context of mortal perception on how the pantheons were set up. I don't think you noticed but those that were in Thaneos' pantheon received more acts than those who were considered antagonists of the pantheon?

Besides, I can't really enforce anything or will not try to. You will be included in one form or another, but your place in the pantheon and reaped worship from it will be dependent on your positioning in it. So Udil-Volondor's direct councilors will get more than allies, who will get more than antagonists. I'm literally sharing my worshipers with you.
Well a IC it seems like you are trying to take control. Especially with your track record. But as a god of the wilds, I wouldn't fit well into your pantheon, nor would I want to, so it's redundant.
 Vanidas suggestions however are even worse however. Don't try to bind a god of the wilds.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: March 12, 2013, 02:34:28 pm »

Its only a friendly offer and i don't deny any of you your freedoms, but its merely in the context of mortal perception on how the pantheons were set up. I don't think you noticed but those that were in Thaneos' pantheon received more acts than those who were considered antagonists of the pantheon?

Besides, I can't really enforce anything or will not try to. You will be included in one form or another, but your place in the pantheon and reaped worship from it will be dependent on your positioning in it. So Udil-Volondor's direct councilors will get more than allies, who will get more than antagonists. I'm literally sharing my worshipers with you.
Well a IC it seems like you are trying to take control. Especially with your track record. But as a god of the wilds, I wouldn't fit well into your pantheon, nor would I want to, so it's redundant.
 Vanidas suggestions however are even worse however. Don't try to bind a god of the wilds.

Eh, sure. i will include you in my pantheon anyway, as a minor deity. It should give oyu a minor power boost, convince Feros of my good intentions.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: March 12, 2013, 02:34:58 pm »

Whistles innocently.

I think (s)he's using Darkling.

I am, and the player is male.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: March 12, 2013, 02:36:29 pm »

Eh, sure. i will include you in my pantheon anyway, as a minor deity. It should give oyu a minor power boost, convince Feros of my good intentions.
Why thankyou. Although feros may take a lot more convincing. He's already in one pantheon, and he's not by nature social and/or trusting. He does keep his word though. So there won't be any attacks ordered by him.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: March 12, 2013, 02:37:13 pm »

So yeah, just a note that 90%  of the forumgoers can't see. Just asking if it was intended.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: March 12, 2013, 02:45:58 pm »

Vanida is not hostile to Feros either... In fact she looks at him with - " He looks like me when I was younger" mentality

Should put that IC somewhere
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: March 12, 2013, 02:47:37 pm »

I kept thinking Traurig was going to survive as I read that.  Then he died in a most likely horribly agonizing way.  Still quite an interesting turn.  If Corvus brings me back it'll be fun rping that but if not I have a new character in mind.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: March 12, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »

Ah, sorry. I just happen to be using Beige for her voice so far... kinda fitting since she's the goddess of the unknown and it's hard a shit to read her talk-text :p

Oh well, I'll figure out another color to use soonish.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: March 12, 2013, 02:49:38 pm »

Poor Corvus...

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: March 12, 2013, 02:50:40 pm »

Heh.

Alright, I'm about to steal the moon. Watch as the tides going away fucks up everything and noone notices.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: March 12, 2013, 02:51:44 pm »

Lol. The moon wasn't intended to fix the tides, as they were still fine before it was there.

It'll be affected for about a month then go back to normal.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: March 12, 2013, 02:52:29 pm »

Heh.

Alright, I'm about to steal the moon. Watch as the tides going away fucks up everything and noone notices.

I will notice and i will throw you into a godly prison. Remember i still have 2 Mighty acts and only need 1 to imprison ANY god.

E: Maybe not, if it doesn't mess with the planet, as elf said. But guys, I intend to enforce peace with indiscriminate justice. I'm still Overgod's representative so thats why I wanted a joint council with the pantheon so that you might talk to Volondor about those things.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:55:04 pm by Ardas »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: March 12, 2013, 02:54:23 pm »

Ardas, you DO realize the tides were fine before the moon came, and removing the moon will not affect anything...

Also, why should Volondor care? It's Corvus' moon.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:58:16 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 379