Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400181 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4920 on: March 18, 2013, 07:34:51 pm »

EDIT: Also for all Gods, Souls simply vanish if they are not claimed by anyone, the go poof. Up to now i assumed that all still existing souls wandered directly into Kar'lans Afterlife and there they will stay until Gods create afterlifes for their own in which case they will go to the afterlife of their chosen god. On the matter of those already claimed by Kar'lan: it is his decision what to do with those...if he releases them into nothingness they will just fade back to essence...

Those claimed by me are subject to being judged in the same way, but they are able to deviate from the commands by 1, once.  I thought that the unclaimed souls would just wander the planet, and I brought them to the judgement hall where they are judged.  The ones claimed by other gods float around them, waiting to be judged, being sustained by the afterlife until they are judged.
Seeing how GM's word is the law and now that there is more than 1 afterlife, none of your stuff is valid anymore.

How is none of it valid?  You must ask yourself, if not for unclaimed souls, how was I getting acts at the begining?  I had stated in my first post that claimed souls would immediately be sent to their diety.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: March 18, 2013, 07:41:17 pm »

Ardas, do you blatantly ignore portions of my posts on purpose?  I said that he disapated the anger, he is talking in an emotionless tone.  Seriously, this is getting on my nerves.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: March 18, 2013, 07:43:08 pm »

Nvm. It does not concern me in the slightest as long as my worshipers are under my control.

Also, which paradise is Fatianna talking about? I doubt she will draw any power from that if all she does is fuel Kar'lan's afterlife. She needs ot spend an act on her own afterlife to gain benefit from souls of worshippers.

Ardas, do you blatantly ignore portions of my posts on purpose?  I said that he disapated the anger, he is talking in an emotionless tone.  Seriously, this is getting on my nerves.
Fixed my post. And man, chill out. You have to understand though that I simply do not want a god that is outside of my pantheon to have anything to do with souls of my worshipers, regardless of your sphere.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:45:56 pm by Ardas »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: March 18, 2013, 07:43:52 pm »

Oh when Ademas went underwater he was hiding from Udil who was still an ascendant at the time!  Haha my bad, sorry.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:47 pm »

I doubt she will draw any power from that if all she does is fuel Kar'lan's afterlife. She needs ot spend an act on her own afterlife to gain benefit from souls of worshippers.

Wrong.  The souls still worship her, and I am letting her use that afterlife.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: March 18, 2013, 07:56:00 pm »

1) She's more interested in the fact that paradise is... well, a Paradise, so sending her good-but-not-awesome worshippers there is a good thing.

2) She gets most of her power from her Hell, really. Considering that any people she finds lacking are bound forever to serve as Act generators in her Ring.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: March 18, 2013, 08:14:27 pm »

She bowed to the council, something that few divines would ever do I was a bad mother. I abandoned you. I was caring about my own problems. Now, I ask for your forgiveness and promise that I'll not forget about you as i did before
My respect for Vanida rose here. (Dropped a little when she started making demands, but it works out in the black.)

gman: Calling that evolution makes the Charles Darwin in me cry a little.
Not that there's a really good term for that, I guess...

The Catalysts kinda scare me...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: March 18, 2013, 08:18:21 pm »

Calling them "The Mutated" or "The Symbiotes" was my second choice but Evolved sounds better to me despite any incorrectness it might have.  They do technically evolve through mutations.

Edit: Does anyone think making an evolved ascendant would be cool?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 08:20:48 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: March 18, 2013, 08:20:36 pm »

Catalyst or whatever that infection is called is getting purged with my next mighty act.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: March 18, 2013, 08:22:53 pm »

You haven't even come into contact with them yet.  They might not even be hostile to you but trying to purge them will definitely have an effect akin to taking a baseball bat to a hornet nest.
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: March 18, 2013, 08:36:03 pm »

And then said baseball bat had a nuclear warhead inside of it.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: March 18, 2013, 08:36:37 pm »

Vanida wouldn't be happy, she blessed the sea, spend huhe amount of power to revive two races, and now someone try to turn them all in monsters without ever asking her

Catalysts are very close to get a mortal enemy, first rule of the game:  do not touch other god's worshipers without asking first or suffer consequences
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: March 18, 2013, 08:39:56 pm »

Vanida wouldn't be happy, she blessed the sea, spend huhe amount of power to revive two races, and now someone try to turn them all in monsters without ever asking her

Catalysts are very close to get a mortal enemy, first rule of the game:  do not touch other god's worshipers without asking first or suffer consequences
Something that you know all to well.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: March 18, 2013, 08:44:17 pm »

The Catalysts don't know Vanida or Udil.  They/I have only met Feros so far.  Also the Catalysts were in the ocean before you and they IC have a natural desire to consume and infect.  Should you have a problem with that you would need to contact them IC.  Anyway, I was planning on eating the ocean people for a while.  That's why my first action was going into the ocean.  The reason I choose the ocean both IC and OOC was because at the time there were no gods there but then you came into the picture.  That's why I kind of hinted at it OOC hoping to avoid possible future conflict.

And then said baseball bat had a nuclear warhead inside of it.
A baseball bat does significant damage to a hornet nest but causes the surviving hornets to get PO'd and defensive.  I believe my analogy was accurate.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:27:19 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: March 18, 2013, 08:49:03 pm »

Catalyst or whatever that infection is called is getting purged with my next mighty act.
Boo!

And yeah, anger the Catalyst and you'll likely discover just how...irritable they can get.

Oh, and I'd be willing to take an "Evolved" Ascendant.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 379