Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61

Author Topic: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...  (Read 83833 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...
« Reply #345 on: March 02, 2013, 04:04:58 pm »

The Spider kept Sychasis ready as the creature passed. She could sense it still had energy within.

The things that lurk beyond threaten even blessed Time. Remain prepared if you are needed, she sent. But... what do you intend in this world, invader?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 02, 2013, 04:12:13 pm »

As Volondor smote the rock into beautiful engravings, it occured to him that certain parts of Dwarven history were rather vague to him. "Corvus, God of Knowledge, help my labors, that I might advance the cause of knowledge! Give me such a brief outline of dwarven history within your knwoledge as would not harm my sanity."
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 02, 2013, 04:13:07 pm »

Corvus...did not reply.

He was sleeping, resting up. He was vaguely aware of the world itself, but he couldn't pinpoint anything.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 02, 2013, 04:22:13 pm »

Being born of the minds of dwarven crafters, Volondor knew recent history quite well from the Dwarven perspective, and had vague knowledge of other whispered tales, but those he could not quite pull together in an artwork that could satisfy his high standards. He left part of the Entrance Hall blank for the addition of ancient history, and resumed with a focus on recent events.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 02, 2013, 04:37:33 pm »

"Not 'invader' I am Vasvaldi. And I will be on the planet below, if I am needed."
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 02, 2013, 06:27:14 pm »

Traurig needed power and allies and he needed them quickly.  His thoughts drifted to the great dragon who had some time ago tried to help free seaspawn slaves.  Perhaps this being could be an ally but how could Traurig contact him.  Wait... had Aldemas not given Traurig the ability to communicate with other beings telepathically?  It was worth a try.

Great dragon, I call out to you!  My name is Traurig and it is my hope we may share similar goals and be able to help one another achieve them.  If you can hear me, I would have you as my ally and perhaps even as my friend.  What say you to my proposal?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 02, 2013, 06:33:48 pm »

"What? What was that? I thought I heard something...

"I feel kinda silly, but...Traurig, might I ask who you are, where you are, and what you propose we do for each other in this alliance?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 02, 2013, 07:01:31 pm »

I am a seaspawn trying to unite my people into a nation strong enough to defend against all of the many horrors of this world.  I also wish to find a way to ascend to godhood in order to ensure that I will not be pushed around by stronger beings or civilizations like I have seen happen to so many others in the past.  Not so long ago I saw you try and help some of my kind.  This act made me feel as though you are a being potentially worthy of my trust, something that I do not normally give lightly.  If we could work together, perhaps there is a way for our both to ascend and make this universe a better place.

Traurig sends out a mental message to the god of knowledge:
Corvus, I hope you can hear me for I need just the smallest bit of godly advice.  Knowledge I hope you can bestow upon me.  Where might I find the power to ascend?  Is there no one who can help me?  No artifact or place of power?  Surely one of the gods must have created something that I can use to obtain ascendancy?!?
Sure thing peanut man!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 02, 2013, 07:07:53 pm »

Nothing but snoring and teacakes. Corvus is asleep.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 02, 2013, 07:16:38 pm »

Hmm, well if the god of knowledge won't answer me, there is another god who could still answer my question.  The strongest of all gods...  Traurig sends out a prayer to the overgod:

Power above all others, great Overgod please hear me!  Is there anyway for me to ascend?  Some artifact, location or person of power that could allow me to rise to lesser godhood?
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 02, 2013, 08:46:25 pm »

"I would certainly be willing to help you if we cross paths. Where are you and where are you headed?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 02, 2013, 10:51:39 pm »

I'm currently on a journey to the nearest bastions of seaspawn strength to try and recruit and unite some of my kind together.  On the way I'm stopping at the Shade Lands to try and help some shades because they were created by an old friend of mine.  After that I'm going to try and search around for any godly artifacts or something similar that would help in the quest for ascendance.  If I find anything, I'll be sure to let you know.  Oh and I'm not sure how you feel about living underwater but if you ever need a place to take sanctuary, my doors will be open to you.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 02, 2013, 11:23:45 pm »

"Thanks. I'm headed to the Divine Spire after I finish saving these Soultaken and such. I hope we can come in contact soon enough."
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2013, 01:11:06 am »

*wrong thread, delete this <.<*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:13:24 am by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 03, 2013, 08:24:23 am »

Divine spire?  I have never heard of this before?  Is it perhaps a means to ascend?  If so, perhaps I can find a way to join you there and we can both use it's power.
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61