Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords (Done)  (Read 22083 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2021, 11:08:39 pm »

Uh, all contracts are hereby amended to match their signatories.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2021, 12:01:19 am »

Pay 20 mF in taxes.
Produce 3 Ore. Turn 3 Ore into 3 Machines.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2021, 08:29:45 am »

Turn coming later today, unless someone needs an extension.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2021, 03:03:28 pm »

Kashyyk, I can't really seem to keep up with the thread right now, so I'm just going to say this:
Quote from: The Best Divestment Contract
Maximum Spin gives Kashyyk custodianship of all held assets (planets, Florins, and fleet). Recovery of assets or equivalent value may be contracted if Maximum Spin should return at a later time.
-Maximum Spin
-
I'm not a fan of this. How about we just put you in stasis- you wont' have to pay any taxes, but won't produce anything either?
Anyone exploiting going in and out of stasis to get out of paying tax/bankruptcy will be warned (first) and then banned (if they continue.)

Turn imminent.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2021, 03:40:52 pm »

TURNTURNTURN

The flag of rebellion yet flies. Won't someone do something?
Quote from: Restoring Order (Imperial Levy)
Provide 1 fleet and 2 armies in exchange for a manufacturing planet

You will be pleased to know, your taxes are going to good use- a new wing is to be added to the Imperial Palace, outfitted with the latest in military technology.
Quote from: War Room (Imperial Levy)
Provide 1 machine in exchange for 5 prestige

Due to increased threat of piracy, the Merchant League is need of some armed ships to patrol the trade lanes. Unofficialy.
Quote from: Q-ships (League Request)
provide 1 fleet in exchange for up to 50M₣

A small request: in the future if you're doing something that affects the game state (e.g. fulfil missions or trade with the league) please preface it with the words "ACTACTACT". It will make my life easier and I won't miss what you're doing.
Incidentally I don't think TheFantasticMsFox paid her taxes. Since she has the money, and doesn't have the prestige to lose (which would send her into bankruptcy) I will assume she meant to sell her food to the League and pay tax with the proceeds, but forgot to type it out. I will not be so lenient in the future.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2021, 03:48:47 pm »

ACTACTACT: Per Contract, 2 Armies are ready for deployment. 1 Food has also been given to Sandbank Incorporated for use in fleet production. Please note if you want to do the other mission first, I'd expect some compensation. Mostly in altering a current contract to 4 turns rather than 5.

Farming Planet Zesta. +3 Food per turn.
Recruitment Planet(And capital) Zarnia. 0/3 Armies.

Food: 2 Per turn.(Current-0)
Ore Stockpile: -
Machinery Production: -
Shipyard Costs: -
Armies: 1/3.
Fleets: 0/0

Imperial Florins (M₣): 0(Taxes Paid)
Prestige: 6

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2021, 08:50:27 am »

ActActAct

As per my agreement with Maximum Spin re: our shared fleet, I suggest we officially Agree to the "Q-ships (League Request)" mission. He has expressed interest in my managing his assets, even if not being allowed, so I think its okay to do so in this case.

So, said ship will go to the League, and we'll split the 25MF. I then do my usual planet actions for a net of 5MF and 3 Ore.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 02:36:24 pm by Kashyyk »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2021, 01:22:47 pm »

If i can still join:

is that correct?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2021, 01:36:39 pm »

Yes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2021, 01:49:14 pm »

ACTACTACT

I am once again in need of 2 Food.

You will be pleased to know, your taxes are going to good use- a new wing is to be added to the Imperial Palace, outfitted with the latest in military technology.
Quote from: War Room (Imperial Levy)
Provide 1 machine in exchange for 5 prestige
I accept and complete this immediately. Furnish one Machine for this task.

The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2021, 02:25:51 pm »

Irony Owl i am willing to trade 2 Food for you, whats the going price?

EDIT: to you...not engaging in the trade of human beings...yet.
2 Ore sound fine to you?

Edit to the Edit: what support do fleets and armies need each turn or do i need specifically an army planet to have armies?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 02:34:05 pm by Ghazkull »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2021, 02:27:55 pm »

Keep in mind you can gouge him for more, or set up a longterm contract of some sort. I'd suggest trading food for Ore.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2021, 11:14:48 pm »

Irony Owl i am willing to trade 2 Food for you, whats the going price?

EDIT: to you...not engaging in the trade of human beings...yet.
2 Ore sound fine to you?
I'm willing to trade Ore for Food 1:1, but if I'm trading away Ore I only have use for one Food this turn.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to pay 10 mF per Food.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2021, 11:26:48 pm »

I would like some food as well, one food for ore anyone?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2021, 02:04:22 am »

Per Contract, 2 Armies are ready for deployment. 1 Food has also been given to Sandbank Incorporated for use in fleet production.[/b] Please note if you want to do the other mission first, I'd expect some compensation. Mostly in altering a current contract to 4 turns rather than 5.

Sandbank honors its agreements.
ACTACTACT: Use 3 Ore to manufacture 1 fleet, combine that fleet with Tric's 2 Armies to satisfy Restoring Order (Imperial Levy).

Spoiler: Sandbank Incorporated (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Standard Food for Ore Agreement
Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) agrees to exchange 1 ore for 1 food provided by Party 2, and Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) shall provide 1 M₣ this turn to Party 2.
x Sandbank Incorporated
x                                   

Hopefully, I can get at least a temporary source of extra food coming in.  For those food producers, I'll offer this free advice: Your food is worth MORE than 1 ore, since Mining worlds produce ZERO Ore without your food.  You could charge up to 2 Ore, but there are more food planets than buyers of food, so charging 2 Ore risks getting undercut by your competitors.  Hence, my offer above.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34