_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2021 2022 [2023] 2024 2025 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5760830 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30330 on: December 16, 2015, 01:45:31 pm »

Whats the last thing you remember?

((We were just back from the diplomacy mission. I already got the overall of things.))

Return the MK II to the Armory and get the tokens

Try to contact the Doc.

to Doc: Does my body have any other modification with Origin tech?

If not responded... go to the VR and enter the simulation with Iveson and Abigail. ;D Enter a simulation with a Solid Light Matter Generator.

Try to produce a shield. Than test the hardnes of it. Try to produce some plataforms in the air.

((Edit: Changed action))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:41:17 am by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30331 on: December 16, 2015, 05:27:01 pm »

Head to Rec-room, watch news.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30332 on: December 16, 2015, 05:53:11 pm »

"More like on the Iveson express to soon-to-not-have-a-head-ville!" he replied moronically.

"I... MEANT TO DO THAT, TO GIVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE!  BUT NOW YOU HAVE SQUANDERED IT!  YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME... BUT YOU WILL TRY."

That's right, use the force!  Force monosword, that is.  Make some whooshing sounds while slicing, perhaps.
sorry iveson I have every advantage my home field ranged weapon plus medical supplies Your gonna lose iveson also CATCH!
chuck the container of xenospit at him and make it explode like a grenade by using the mass murder amp,if he gets into melee range spray him in the eyes with medifoam and blast him with the mass murder amp.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30333 on: December 16, 2015, 06:37:49 pm »

Milno sighed as he took a moment from chatting with an alien power source. It wasn't like he could blame it for being overly suspicious, but it'd have helped if it could just understand the situation and get on the express train to joining the revolution. He pulled out his datapad and re-crossed his legs while navigating the menus with light touches of his non-prosthetic arm.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #30334 on: December 16, 2015, 08:43:53 pm »

Purchase a force monosword, a pack of sticky goop grenades and a pack of regular grenades.

These should do nicely.

((Wiki'd))

No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #30335 on: December 16, 2015, 09:39:56 pm »

((You seem to have accidentally doubled your post there, PW.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30336 on: December 17, 2015, 03:31:07 pm »

While at the infirmary, I ask how hard (token cost) it would be to reacquire invis-fur.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30337 on: December 20, 2015, 10:32:06 am »

((Hello, I am rather new to the forums, but I have decided to try my hand at this.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #30338 on: December 20, 2015, 10:45:02 am »

((Hello, I am rather new to the forums, but I have decided to try my hand at this.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Looks good to me. Welcome aboard.))
Sig text

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30339 on: December 20, 2015, 10:58:00 am »

After falling out of the stasis pod, put on my clothes and ask Steve what this place is.

((Thanks))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30340 on: December 21, 2015, 06:49:06 pm »

"More like on the Iveson express to soon-to-not-have-a-head-ville!" he replied moronically.

"I... MEANT TO DO THAT, TO GIVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE!  BUT NOW YOU HAVE SQUANDERED IT!  YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME... BUT YOU WILL TRY."

That's right, use the force!  Force monosword, that is.  Make some whooshing sounds while slicing, perhaps.
sorry iveson I have every advantage my home field ranged weapon plus medical supplies Your gonna lose iveson also CATCH!
chuck the container of xenospit at him and make it explode like a grenade by using the mass murder amp,if he gets into melee range spray him in the eyes with medifoam and blast him with the mass murder amp.

Well, the xenospit grenade trick works, however I forget if he's wearing a suit. Is he?

Whats the last thing you remember?

((We were just back from the diplomacy mission. I already got the overall of things.))

Return the MK II to the Armory and get the tokens

Try to contact the Doc.

to Doc: Does my body have any other modification with Origin tech?

If not responded... go to the VR and enter the simulation with Iveson and Abigail. ;D Enter a simulation with a Solid Light Matter Generator.

Try to produce a shield. Than test the hardnes of it. Try to produce some plataforms in the air.

((Edit: Changed action))
Tokens gotten
You have no origin tech in you
Hmm, test it how? It has the strength of steel, roughly. So the shield strength is dependent on thickness. You can produce those platforms. They remain floating.

Head to Rec-room, watch news.
The current news story is about the fall of Earth 2, 5 years ago. There's is a lot of info about how large portions of the UWM empire are splintering off into sub groups and about how the UWM that existed before is basically gone, replaced by warring factions using the stockpiled military power they have access to.
Purchase a force monosword, a pack of sticky goop grenades and a pack of regular grenades.

These should do nicely.

((Wiki'd))

If it works out money-wise, wiki
While at the infirmary, I ask how hard (token cost) it would be to reacquire invis-fur.
Hmm, lets say half the original cost.

After falling out of the stasis pod, put on my clothes and ask Steve what this place is.

((Thanks))

>Realistically?A brief stop on the way to death. Or perhaps the salvation of humanity as a species. Hard to say at this point.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30341 on: December 21, 2015, 06:52:06 pm »

Yes, he's wearing a suit, albeit just a MK1.  If it matters he's also got a Milno-plate armored helmet.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 01:10:35 am by Nunzillor »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30342 on: December 21, 2015, 07:21:00 pm »

To the armory.
If I have enough money for the Containment Gun with reprogrammability, get that.

You don't have enough tokens for that. You have 5, it costs 6.
So, yeah, nevermind.  Unless I can, like, get it at a discounted rate to test the programming with.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:59:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #30343 on: December 21, 2015, 08:26:54 pm »

Go check out the bar.
Sig text

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30344 on: December 22, 2015, 02:01:21 am »

um, the invisfur was negotiated as part of a package before and didn't have a standalone price talked about. The package was 15 tokens but it included major synth upgrades and minor venom upgrades too.   Since you said half of old price, and the invis cloak costs 5 tokens, would 3-5 tokens be acceptable?

if the price is inside that range, I'd like to buy it with my 5 current tokens. If I luck out and it's just 3, I'd like the empathic gland (2 tokens) as well (either way expending my 5 tokens, leaving me ready for my next mission.)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 2021 2022 [2023] 2024 2025 ... 2101