_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5767594 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Brother Lars walked off the shuttle and into the hangar.  As he entered the ship and noticed the damage, he could only think of one thing; the holy relics!

He dashed to the Rec Room.

Check on the Bust of St. Milno and the Altar of Steve.  Are they okay?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Um... I can do favours. What kind though? Like the... killing kind or the... violations kind?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Arriving on to the ship (post-mission-17) and been debriefed and recieved my mission tokens at the shuttle, I search out the Doctor in the medbay. Once I'm nearby, I find a less-busy corner to sit in and type on my wristpad.
Quote from: Lyra to Doctor
Want stealth, speed. Want body same. Like being small. Think fur change. Maybe bones and muscles stronger. Maybe brain think faster. Not sure.

Want awareness. Know when danger near, help avoid. Not sure how.

Want advice, maybe want change after. Have tokens, willing use for change.
Message the doctor from inside his lair.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Phoebe flailed wildly on the floor. "I demand to see my lawyer! You can't- wait."
He looked around the the gravity of his situation dawns on time. Also the fact that he's naked.

Look around for some clothes
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

"Well, at least this incident didn't instill you with a sudden adherence for proper protocol, so at least that's still how it used to. Still, the ship seems pretty banged up, so why don't you give me the general overview of what happened here for now?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Now, I'm not saying it was xenos. But it was definitely xenos."[/color]

Miyamoto nods a few times as Pancaek gives his explanantion

"Hmm hmm. I see. Yeah, this reeks of alien fuckery if anything. Thanks for filling me in. Do you mind if I made avaiable a copy of what you told me to the rest of the M17 team, so they can catch up as well? For convenience. Glad to hear Has managed himself, even if it wasn't exceptional.

And then there was a second thing I wanted to ask you, though that something is of a more... clandestine nature.

((Paris, if you wanted to talk to Miya about something, feel free to.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

After checking on the relics, Brother Lars remembered he had a duty to his commander.

Quote from: To General Miyamoto
General Miyamoto,

As requested, I shall provide a field report for the Raduga laser that I was provided.

It worked quite well, and all firing modes functioned, as demonstrated in the firing test for the Q'baja delegates.  In actual field use, it proved quite capable versus soft targets, and was qualified in cutting through a roof.  I did not have the opportunity to field test the more exotic firing modes or the overcharge function, nor did I fire against armor.

I was pleased with its performance.  It brought much glory to Steve, and was praised by Ingram.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Sure thing, I'm not really doing anything at moment anyway. What's up?"

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm, I guess I'll just wear it until I figure out what it is capable of. I would like to buy a gauss pistol if I can afford one with my remaining two tokens. How much ammo could do they usually hold, and how much can I get with it?"

Buy a gauss pistol from the armory master with my remaining two tokens.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Excellent work, Glad to see it performed well, its creator will undoubtedly be pleased as well. Mind if I send him a copy?

Oh, and I think I might have another... opportunity for you, in the vein of those previous propaganda vids. Would you be interested to hear me out, or are you otherwise preoccupied right now?"

"Sure thing, I'm not really doing anything at moment anyway. What's up?"

"Well then. You know how I'm pretty much confined to this enormous tomb built for combat, and unable to enter the rest of the ship? And how sometimes, there are troubles on the ship between troopers -one is hogging the remote, somebody's trying to steal some tokens, that kinda thing- and that then Jim used to deal with that? Well, he's dead, Jim. Got killed on the mission, we're not sure if permanent, and we have no idea how it happened. But whatever it was, that means there is now nobody to break up fights, no real authority to deal with that. And I'm guessing Milno would be more inclined to bet on the outcome than to break up two fighting jarheads.

So, I've been thinking of appointing somebody to try and keep the peace a bit. And I'm thinking you might be the person I need. Your job, should you accept, would entail maintaining a semblance of order on the ship, to break up fights should they go physical and bring them before me or Steve to handle. Next to this, since I can't exactly be everywhere at once, it would be nice if you tried to keep a presence on the missions you're on as well. Not quite drill sergeant nasty, but trying to keep the more rambunctious troopers in line a bit might boost overall mission performance.

Sounds interesting? If yes, I'm sure the AM can set you up with the appropriate attire. Maybe a nice cap or a sash or something."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Do with it as you please, General.  I am happy to be of service to Steve.

And I am merely waiting for orders from above.  If you have a task for me, I am available."

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah... well, there'll be a respec with the upcoming new roll system, right?))

Find the armory, and query the AM

"Hai! So, during the event, I entered this... airlock maybe? There were a bunch of weird rods on the wall, and there was a door, but I think the door was broken, it wouldn't open, so I thought I'd preform a... manual override, and grabbed one of the rods to use in the... override, but my arms caught fire, it didn't really hurt though, and now my arms look all awesome, and I can shoot lightning with them, and I can make things catch fire by touching them, but I'm having trouble touching stuff withouth destroying it, if I concentrate I can kinda not destroy stuff but I can't control it most of the time, do you think you could help me? I ready asked a scientist but they didn't think they had anything."
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Sounds interesting? If yes, I'm sure the AM can set you up with the appropriate attire. Maybe a nice cap or a sash or something."
[/color]
"What, I get to browbeat people into being slightly competent on your authority AND I get a fancy hat? Yeah, I'll sign up for that."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

When Maurice stepped down on the familiar metal floor of the Sword, he felt the familiar mix of relief and excitement. Ah, the good old Paracelsus' Sword... How many times has it been? Four? Six? No, five. Yes - half the term I'd have to serve here, had it been the old times. Oh no, except that one first did not count, so - four? Still, he quietly chuckled to himself, enough.

So much to do, so little time to...
First things first, though. I am not coming back. ...How fitting, in the end - who'd ever guess?

((I'm in a little bit of hurry, so sorry for cramped posts, Piecewise. Just let's imagine Maurice running around like an overcharged energizer bunny? Especially since most of the actions are either 'flavor' or 'press key to continue' type.))
Go eat a wonderful dessert in the cafeteria. Try all dessert buttons.

Recall Dr.VonNost's face from the Ghostship memories I visited. Did he look in any way like the Doctor? (Apart the glasses and the labcoat, of course.)

Ask Steve whether he's fine with me removing the shock implant.

Take the burlap sac out of the locker and finally let out whatever was inside it.

Hey Steve, can I have my shock implant removed? You've known me for five missions - four of them successful - after all. I won't come on a mission without it as long as you insist so - but now that we're supposedly free people, I'd like to enjoy the half-forgotten feeling of being my own master for a little while.
"...I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

Go into Duel and create a urban battle in a city about twice the size of Tokyo against first one UWM divisions vs one 21st century equivalent tech level divisions without nuclear weapons of any kind. Then regardless of outcome, increase the number of divisions of each size and add or remove random conditions about 12 times. I'm just looking for a fun description of events and/or interesting tactics.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:27:40 pm by Tavik Toth »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

Go into Duel and create a urban battle in a city about twice the size of Tokyo against first one UWM divisions vs one 21st century equivalent tech level divisions without nuclear weapons of any kind. Then regardless of outcome, increase the number of divisions of each size and add or remove random conditions about 12 times. Get a report on the most interesting of the battles along with the first.
((It might be better to add what you're looking for to make things easier for piecewise. Something like "I'm just looking for a fun description of events." or "I'm looking for interesting tactics." or "I don't care what it is as long as it's interesting." or something like that, because "interesting" is a very broad word and I don't think piecewise is really going to roll for random battles 12 times.))
Pages: 1 ... 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 ... 2101