Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2209351 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

That.... Is just as confusing as I was expecting.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Much less scary and offensive though.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Now if this kind of stuff was in the MLP canon, I would totally watch it.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Well, Pinkie Pie being an unholy sin against nature is more-or-less canon, particularly in light of the recent finale of Season 7, in which she skillfully banishes Mephistofillies to the ninth circle of hell after a long and bloody battle.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:22:18 pm by Mr Frog »
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

Well, Pinkie Pie being an unholy sin against nature is more-or-less canon, particularly in light of the recent finale of Season 7, in which she skillfully banishes Mephistofillies to the ninth circle of hell after a long and bloody battle.
I think he meant more along the lines of Mr Frog's indisputable badassery.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They're all unholy sins against nature, but the art style's adorable and the casting is spectacular, and the songwriting I've been told is magnificent, so I may end up watching it after all.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They're all unholy sins against nature, but the art style's adorable and the casting is spectacular, and the songwriting I've been told is magnificent, so I may end up watching it after all.

Indeed! However, even though it's Christmas, we should probably keep discussion of the show's relative merits/demerits to a bare minimum. We don't want to end up on Snata's Naughty List!
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

And I'm the only one left...

*finishes building fallout shelter, sits down in a chair and loads shotgun for the apocalypse, because that's what inevitably happens when you're the only one who hasn't turned*
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I'm the only one left...

*finishes building fallout shelter, sits down in a chair and loads shotgun for the apocalypse, because that's what inevitably happens when you're the only one who hasn't turned*

Oh please, I'm in far too deep in far too many fandoms to even consider joining another. An episode watched does not a brony make.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

One does not simply have 'too many fandoms'.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, let me put it this way...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, boys and girls, Christmas is pretty much over, but here's one last present:

THE END.

Meanwhile, in an alternate reality, Kawaiivieno absentmindedly chews on Reudh's corpse, wondering who she should "romance" next...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:01:27 am by Mr Frog »

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, boys and girls, Christmas is pretty much over, but here's one last present:

THE END.

Meanwhile, in an alternate reality, Kawaiivieno absentmindedly chews on Reudh's corpse, wondering who she should "romance" next...

Well, that was a bit anticlimactic...
<Quote button>

...Oh. Ok then... *flees*

Edit: A question for you guys; I'm trying to formulate lyrics for the doujin-style theme, but I'm not sure if I should go for Japanese or English. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:59:54 am by Lolfail0009 »

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Lolfail:

If you aren't completely 100% fluent in Japanese, please for the love of all that is good and pure write it in English. Don't embarass yourself. Speaking as a former weeaboo, there will come a time in your life when you will look back on every word of broken Japanese you've uttered and quietly wish to retroactively slap yourself.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:14:16 am by Mr Frog »

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

@Lolfail:

If you aren't completely 100% fluent in Japanese, please for the love of all that is good and pure write it in English.

This, sweet mother of fuck this. Spare us all the madness of unintelligible foreign-talk.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 815