Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651264 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

But muh difficulty curve?! How will I feel superior over all the scrubs if they know what moves are super effective?!!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

17:26: You can now see how a stat has been altered via moves in battle
Heavens.  What's next, being able to see if entry hazards or screens are up? 

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

17:26: You can now see how a stat has been altered via moves in battle
Heavens.  What's next, being able to see if entry hazards or screens are up?
Don't give them ideas, man. They might do crazy shit like having the remaining turn timers for those screens or weather!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It sounds like they're are running out of ways to subtly change their complicated-but-kids-game, and instead going for more obvious details.

But muh difficulty curve?! How will I feel superior over all the scrubs if they know what moves are super effective?!!
By having the mons with bigger stats, ofc.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

It may also be added as just another difference between the singleplayer and the competitive modes.  Only telling you what's super effective in singleplayer, but yer on your own online and at battle tower and stuff.

I'm sure they would piss off quite a few people if it was added online, considering being able to tell what pokemon is weak to what at a glance  without having to look them up is one of those learned skills that take some time to get right.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Has Nintendo explained what the differences between the versions are? I've been waiting on that before pre-ordering.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Has Nintendo explained what the differences between the versions are? I've been waiting on that before pre-ordering.

At this point do they really need to?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Unless theres a third version, its always been 'Pick based on which cover legendary you like more, or which one has the version-exclusive mons you want more.'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless theres a third version, its always been 'Pick based on which cover legendary you like more, or which one has the version-exclusive mons you want more.'

Which is why I'm asking if that stuff has been covered yet.
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

No.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.

Cool, thanks.

I did catch the Pokemon Go stream.  Here's the Reddit Live page: https://www.reddit.com/live/x3hcs03ddovu/

Go looks pretty exciting.  I'm especially happy about the accessory, I think that will make playing Go a lot easier vs having the phone out all the time.

Also:
"Miyomoto's final comments: We want a wide variety of people to enjoy our games, so this can be connected to your parents' smartphone and you play together. We want to encourage everyone to have fun."  Sounds like local co-op Pokemon? SWEET
To summarize:

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any bets on whether Solrock and Lunatone are going to be version exclusive to Sun and Moon respectively? Or do you think Nintendo will be cheeky and reverse them, so the Solrock is exclusive to Moon and vice-versa? Or be cheekier and not include them at all?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Any bets on whether Solrock and Lunatone are going to be version exclusive to Sun and Moon respectively? Or do you think Nintendo will be cheeky and reverse them, so the Solrock is exclusive to Moon and vice-versa? Or be cheekier and not include them at all?
Event mystery gift pokemon.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Pokemon Go has been confirmed to be releasing next month. It's just starting with the original 150, but plans to eventually have all 720 in it. The Pokemon Go Plus wrist thingy will release late july and cost $35
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

What is Go, again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 463