_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1414 1415 [1416] 1417 1418 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5760814 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21225 on: December 10, 2013, 03:04:46 pm »

((Note to self- don't eat manipulators.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21226 on: December 10, 2013, 03:07:34 pm »

((Oh... son of a bitch...))
Charles gets the fuck away, preferably to the infirmary. At least if he gets hit, they won't have to move him.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21227 on: December 10, 2013, 03:10:01 pm »

run back inside now, grab a pair of thermal cameras from my footlocker and practice installing them into my mk1 suit.
(i wear that under my exosuit right?)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:27:02 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21228 on: December 10, 2013, 03:11:17 pm »

((Is it a bad sign that I had a dream about ER where Grate's next will roll was a 1?))
DAMMIT EMP!

Ahem. A couple nights before he actually took the pill, I had a dream about reading the turn, and it was a lot more boring. Like, "He instantly crumbles to dust." I then shared what I had dreamed about happening the previous night, which was another outcome of the battery.
...It was a weird dream. And rather boring.

Try not to destroy anything.

Hope that I can at least get some last words out before trying to get the new Grate up and rolling.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21229 on: December 10, 2013, 03:12:17 pm »

(( Oh dear.

I can't decide if I want to be in this room or not now. I can't even decide if I want to try and help with the shield, given that I have no bonus to my manipulator XD

... Ffff, if someone wants to tell me it's a bad idea, I can pull it later XD ))

Oh my... ah, wait, what did you sa--
Skylar jumps as the sphere begins to crack
Question retracted!

Whip out my manipulator and help form a wall of 'ice' in front of the hangar.
Action editted, in later post
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 11:46:20 am by Kriellya »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21230 on: December 10, 2013, 03:18:31 pm »

Anton whips around in the doorway and looks at Steve's avatar, doing his best to manage a death glare through the opaque faceplate of his suit. He takes out his Microwave Manipulator, holding it like one would a grenade.

"If these are such dangers, that it takes ignorance to protect us from their nature.." He throws the manipulator at his feet with force. "..then why do you even allow them to be used?!" With that, Anton crushes the device under the heel of his prosthetic foot, and stomps off to the Rec Room, plugging into VR.

Battle of Hexbarax, Front Line. Armament: Melee Battlesuit. Allies: personal clones in four Battlesuits of various configurations.

"Some times, I feel justified in disliking the company of people. Bring it, uglies."

Charge.

((note: complete the action regardless of whether crushing the MFM is successful. Just leave it there if it doesn't break))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:21:13 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21231 on: December 10, 2013, 03:19:58 pm »

Do not let go of Jim
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21232 on: December 10, 2013, 03:22:08 pm »

"Merde."

Stand behind the amp users.  Light a cigarette.  Look at the show.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21233 on: December 10, 2013, 03:24:12 pm »

Lars looked up in alarm.  "Anton, how dare you desecrate such a box that delivers miracles of the divine?  It is not the way of mortal man to question or meddle in the affairs of the divine!  Clearly that young man tried to do so, and has paid the ultimate price!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21234 on: December 10, 2013, 03:28:25 pm »

Take the drone eye thing over to the hangar bay and set it down somewhere where it has a good view.
Put up a shield of ice around myself after taking cover behind something as fast as biologically possible.
Grow armor all over just in case, after I've taken cover.

Quote from: Xan->AM
You can call anyone you want a coward when you apparently have enough amp skill to crush the entire ship into a can. For my part, until I become that godlike I'm staying in cover.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 12:01:51 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21235 on: December 10, 2013, 03:43:23 pm »

(Now I want to see the rest of the HRMC as mons.  Make it so, Pariah!)
((If you want this to happen im gonna need more information on the characters than the tropes page provides.

Also im thinking of maybe using completed missions as the character level and swapping Aurons marowak out for a blastoise or a spearow or something. Hes known more for his looting and auxilary hardpoint then anything.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21236 on: December 10, 2013, 03:44:06 pm »

((Xan's an evil Ditto.
Timmy is Spiritomb.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21237 on: December 10, 2013, 03:47:36 pm »

(Now I want to see the rest of the HRMC as mons.  Make it so, Pariah!)
((If you want this to happen im gonna need more information on the characters than the tropes page provides.

Also im thinking of maybe using completed missions as the character level and swapping Aurons marowak out for a blastoise or a spearow or something. Hes known more for his looting and auxilary hardpoint then anything.))
((Paris's sig has your information.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21238 on: December 10, 2013, 03:48:37 pm »

((Xan's an evil Ditto.
Timmy is Spiritomb.))
((Obvious statement is obvious, what colour was shiny ditto again?

@Remalle, how do you want me to make these HMRC-mon?
Pokedex style with a few battle scenes?
Individual summary view with battle scenes?))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:07:48 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21239 on: December 10, 2013, 03:58:52 pm »

If someone creates a shield before me, reinforce it. If no-one else has created a wall, or failed in their attempt, create a wall of force large enough to cover the current assembled team members. Give it a curve so the impact is dispersed.

((Like this
        \
Team |
        /
Hopefully that'll deflect whatever comes our way. If I can cause it to manifest.))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:31:52 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1414 1415 [1416] 1417 1418 ... 2101