Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Puella Magi Madoka★Magica: Firmament {She died for your Follies}  (Read 11540 times)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
Re: Puella Magi Madoka★Magica: Firmament
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 11:44:45 pm »

[X] Distract Helga with !!SCIENCE!!

[jk] Change subject
   [jk] to !!SPACE FERRETS!!

[jk]Refuse to assist Tsubey, and paraid him around the school like a trophy, make him sign contracts with everyone! FREE WISHES FOR ALL!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 11:52:17 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 11:47:44 pm »

9) Label joke votes as [jk], [Q], or [J]. all [X] votes will be taken seriously
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 02:07:15 am »

[X] Distract Helga via excessive baby giraffe cuddling
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 02:10:47 am »

+1

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 02:11:17 am »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 07:03:06 am »

Helga is quite a bit shorter than you, so it's no difficulty to simply run up and give her a massive hug, blocking both her eyesight and forcing her mouth shut.

Unfortunately, it puts her face first into your bloodied chest wound.

You yelp and leap back a bit, cringing and clutching at your chest. Shit shit shit it hurts! It feels like someone's driving a blade through your sternum.

"Chelsea? What's wrong?" Asks Evan, concern evident on his face. Helga looks horrified; it's obvious she not only can see the pain you're in, she felt the source. The gash is long and deep; you'd probably be dead by now if not for that strange healing.

Gasping for air though your lungs are on fire, you manage to get one eye open and look at yourself.

There's a new font of blood spilling down the front of your shirt, wet and sticky where you're clasping yourself, staining your hands a bright shade of crimson.

[Explain]

[X] Talk to...
   [X] Helga
   [X] Evan

[X] Explain....
   [X] Write-in
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 09:58:28 am »

[X] Explain...
   [X] ... that it would probably be a good idea to address the fact that you are bleeding from the chest in a practical rather than verbal manner, and that all questions will be answered in due time to some degree.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 11:05:44 am »

[ x ] Explain, through !!SCIENCE!!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 12:36:39 am »

[X] Explain....
   [X] ...that it's nothing to worry about, that it looks and feels a lot worse than it is, that a doctor absolutely said it was fine, and that we just sort of forgot to take it easy.
   [X] Also that we'd rather not go into details as it's rather personal and sensitive...
   [X] ...and that we're going to need to find a bathroom, go home for a change, or both.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 08:47:18 am »

[X] Explain....
   [X] ...that it's nothing to worry about, that it looks and feels a lot worse than it is, that a doctor absolutely said it was fine, and that we just sort of forgot to take it easy.
   [X] Also that we'd rather not go into details as it's rather personal and sensitive...
   [X] ...and that we're going to need to find a bathroom, go home for a change, or both.
+1

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 02:19:08 pm »

[X] Explain....
+1
+1
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2014, 04:43:16 pm »

[X] Explain...   

[X]  "It's nothing to worry about, that it looks and feels a lot worse than it is, that a doctor absolutely said it was fine, and that I just sort of forgot to take it easy."

"Riiight." Evan drawls, looking at the sticky redness dripping from the front of your chest. "The waterfall of blood is horrifying in the extreme, but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about so we're fine."

You flinch at his sarcastic tone, but keep going.

[X] "Also, I'd rather not go into details as it's rather personal and sensitive..."

Helga looks hurt, but nods. Evan just folds his arms and sighs.

[X]" ...and I'm going to need to find a bathroom, go home for a change, or both."

"I will take her," Helga immediately says with conviction.

"I don't-"

"I will take you." Helga being this serious is enough to shut you up as she grips your hand and drags you back towards your house.

"What about me?" Evan deadpans, trailing along behind you. "I am a part of this friendship, aren't I?"

Helga turns, flint in her eye as she stares at him. You flinch again.

"Tell Nurse that Chelsea is home sick. Got sick on way to school. Also, take notes."

"But-"

"Take notes. Chelsea already failing Geometry. Does not know what triangle is. Your job to teach. Get to it." A stab of pain glues your eyes shut for a moment as you hold back tears, so you miss whatever look Helga sent him. All you know is that you hear Evan retreating back towards the school.

"Come. Is time to go." Helga grips your hand a little tighter and almost drags you back down the streets.

It's hard to appreciate Wichita, Kansas right now, partially because it's summertime and you're sweating like a pig, but mostly because your chest is shooting lances of pain throughout your body. Helga keeps looking at you worriedly, and then around the streets, watching for pedestrians you never meet. Your intuition suggests that Tsubey is responsible for that, though you have no idea how.

You're thrown off balance when Helga gives you a firm but gentle shove down an alleyway and spins to face you.

"What really happened, Chelsea? Why lie to me and Evan? What does kitty have to do with it? What is going on? Why are you hurt?" She's almost crying now.

<She got hurt fighting a witch. It's just what Magical Girls do. You could help, you know.>

Tsubey is back.

[Choice Select]
{You may pick any number or all of the available options}

[X] Shut Tsubey up.

[X] Let him talk

[X] Talk to...
   [X] Tsubey
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
         [X] Helga
   [X] Helga
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
         [X] Tsubey
Thou art I, I art Thou.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2014, 05:10:14 pm »

[X] Shut Tsubey up.
   [X] "No. BAD cat. You nearly got me disemboweled, leave her out of it."

[X] Talk to...
   [X] Tsubey
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
            [X] "Why am I still alive again?"
         [X] Magical Girls
            [X] "How long do magical girls usually live? Is being ripped open a common cause of death?"
   [X] Helga
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
         [X] Tsubey
            [X] "I made a contract with kitty to become a magical girl, but magical girls have to fight witches, and occasionally witches cut open your chest with weird three-jointed arm things. Fortunately I can heal pretty well, just not quite well enough. Sorry."

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2014, 10:16:19 pm »

[X] Shut Tsubey up.

[X] Talk to...
   [X] Tsubey
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
            [X] "How long do magical girls usually live? Is being ripped open a common cause of death?"
   [X] Helga
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
         [X] Tsubey
            [X] "I made a contract with kitty to become a magical girl, but magical girls have to fight witches, and occasionally witches cut open your chest with weird three-jointed arm things. Fortunately I can heal pretty well, just not quite well enough. Sorry."

I second

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 01:05:48 am »

[X] Shut Tsubey up.

[X] Talk to...
   [X] Tsubey
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
   [X] Helga
      [X] About...
         [X] Getting hurt
         [X] Magical Girls
         [X] Tsubey

I second
+111111
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11