Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3756309 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #4980 on: May 30, 2013, 12:04:39 pm »

Let's look for chief in the part the shopkeeper is.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: May 30, 2013, 12:11:41 pm »

Actually, we should give Goom-Bess the Hard Hat as well and let her tank while we stand behind with the shotgun.

Get Hard Hat and give to Goom-Bess.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: May 30, 2013, 12:13:31 pm »

Actually, we should give Goom-Bess the Hard Hat as well and let her tank while we stand behind with the shotgun.

+1

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: May 30, 2013, 12:18:25 pm »

People saying that Astral Influx isn't Ciro's Soul Star: During the Yaos fight Ciro was mentioned to 'reach full potential' or something like that.
And turned blue.
The colorschemes match.

Oh, and then there's the fact that this was confirmed by FFS himself.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: May 30, 2013, 01:04:09 pm »

People saying that Astral Influx isn't Ciro's Soul Star: During the Yaos fight Ciro was mentioned to 'reach full potential' or something like that.
And turned blue.
The colorschemes match.

I never said the Influx wasn't his/her star. I was just saying that the color scheme didn't match. But yeah, I didn't consider the Spirit Duel. Valid point.

We need to capture a fish, so when we get the Illborn Exchange we can put it and our new ally in there and make Goom-Bass!

+1   I'm not even kidding.

+1 to Glass Bottle Acid.  Also, Go get the scanner.  It's in storage.

+1 for realz! Make sure it winds up in Goom-bess's inventory

Tattle on Ciro.  And Goom-bess, while we're at it.

+1 once more!

After all that, back to D2! Enter that room Oric went in (south from the room west of the puzzle room)

+1 to all of this. Fill out the DL2 map! Explore every room! Kill every enemy! Grab ALL THE LOOT!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: May 30, 2013, 01:09:03 pm »

Eventually we'll need to construct a Throne of Loot.

Also, acquire some sort of personal housing.  Mili's house is really just temporary, since Al will probably get pissed if we take it over.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: May 30, 2013, 01:11:41 pm »

And turned blue.
The colorschemes match.

I never said the Influx wasn't his/her star. I was just saying that the color scheme didn't match. But yeah, I didn't consider the Spirit Duel. Valid point.

We need to capture a fish, so when we get the Illborn Exchange we can put it and our new ally in there and make Goom-Bass!

+1   I'm not even kidding.

+1 to Glass Bottle Acid.  Also, Go get the scanner.  It's in storage.

+1 for realz! Make sure it winds up in Goom-bess's inventory

Tattle on Ciro.  And Goom-bess, while we're at it.

+1 once more!

After all that, back to D2! Enter that room Oric went in (south from the room west of the puzzle room)

+1 to all of this. Fill out the DL2 map! Explore every room! Kill every enemy! Grab ALL THE LOOT!
+1

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: May 30, 2013, 01:13:49 pm »

+1 to the potion o acid, gathering more leaves for storage, and fetching scanner.
At this point I would like to re-suggest shooting a hole in the trapdoor, casting the levitation spell (on both us and the Goombess), and jumping down.
It seems the quickest and easiest way to re-join Riltia and Al.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: May 30, 2013, 01:16:48 pm »

I feel it is worth noting that the hard hat does nothing unless the wearer explicitly uses their turn to guard (similar to Riltia's skill). Which is something Slog was never commanded to do, even when he was at 2 HP right next to a metal murderbeast.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: May 30, 2013, 01:17:56 pm »

I blame myself for not being there and getting some healing on poor 2HP Slog.

5/27 NEVER FORGET

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: May 30, 2013, 01:22:45 pm »

Gods, I go to sleep and we have worthless weeds in our skill tree? Go to the tip keeper and ask for one on the house for her favourite (read: only) customer regarding the skill tree.
Dendritic.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: May 30, 2013, 01:25:10 pm »

I just thought of something...
You guys know how the Scanner connects to the OS(Hopeful OverSoul and not OricSoft); maybe that's how the scanners know what everything Has/Is/Will become; as the Oversoul is just that powerful.

Ciro must learn to control the OverSoul, for he is it's chosen vessel!
 Also, we should exchange our stream rubies for some Pence. More useful

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: May 30, 2013, 01:32:46 pm »

Gods, I go to sleep and we have worthless weeds in our skill tree? Go to the tip keeper and ask for one on the house for her favourite (read: only) customer regarding the skill tree.

This is a good idea.  +1, also pay up if she won't give us a freebie.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: May 30, 2013, 01:35:08 pm »

no, we must refuse our business if she doesn't give us our freebie!
Exchange Rubies for pence!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: May 30, 2013, 01:35:30 pm »

no, we must refuse our business if she doesn't give us our freebie!
Exchange Rubies for pence!

((You don't have any Fountain Pence to afford a tip if you can't get it free. Also, the Shopkeeper here has been established to not buy Rubies for Pence:

The shopkeeper apologizes: he doesn't have any Fountain Pence in stock. He would, however, if you had any Fountain Pence to trade in for Stream Rubies. For the latest and coolest currency around, 50 Pence is practically a steal! Because he's practically stealing from you.

))
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 1544