Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: JoJo's Venture - The Stardust Crusade (RTD)  (Read 40034 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: JoJo's Venture - The Stardust Crusade (RTD)
« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2018, 10:32:03 pm »

Spoiler: Crusaders (click to show/hide)
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

SnazThePMUGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mmmm, 7up, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 16, 2018, 07:55:21 pm »

Round 33 - Snaz Forgot to name this update again

Spoiler: Followers (click to show/hide)

The HECU manage to find one of these "Crusader" terrorists. One named...

#1. Lovefool

... is attacked and forced to Roll to Dodge.

- Light Hit

Lovefool is scraped by a few of their bullets and manage to survive a grenade explosion or two. However, a soldier hurls a -1 to your next roll at you.

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Round 34 Actions will be due April 18th at 8:00 PM CST.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:35:03 pm by SnazThePMUGuy »

Lovefool

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just a man who enjoys a little fun.
    • View Profile
    • Backloggd Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 16, 2018, 08:00:35 pm »

Oh shit... Uh, explain to the military that I'm not one of the Crusaders, though I know who they are and give them a list.

Specifically Ocean Soul, since ya know... I want to have a Kujo die one way or another.
Present Day... Heh...

Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Consider supporting my friends' SRPG project! I voice in the trailer!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 16, 2018, 09:22:35 pm »

Spoiler: Crusader (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2018, 04:56:29 am »

Spoiler: crusader (click to show/hide)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2018, 08:31:45 am »

Spoiler: crusader (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2018, 08:52:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Follower
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:15:26 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2018, 02:05:37 pm »

SnazThePMUGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mmmm, 7up, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2018, 07:56:24 pm »

Round 34 - DIO the Invader

Spoiler: Followers (click to show/hide)

As dusk approaches, an angry mob of people make their way to DIO's Mansion, with the Crusaders leading the way. It has been 34 days since the group has left Japan, and it is surprising how far they have traveled in this amount of time. The Crusaders have finally done it...

They reached the lair of the most devious, inhuman mind in the world. All they need to do is kill DIO, the bastard that started this feud with the Joestar family. The end is finally here.

As the five Crusaders open the massive gates and enter into the palace, their blood turns cold. Standing in front of them is a grand staircase, and standing on it are the familiar group of Followers.

Suddenly, out of the shadows...

DIO himself steps out into the center of the staircase, standing directly in the middle of his loyal Followers. He starts to address the Followers, knowing full well the Crusaders are right there and ready to attack.

My servants, you have served me well. Attacked, defended, and nearly killed our target. But here they stand, our beloved Crusaders. More importantly, they stand alive. I suppose that your usefulness has worn thin. But, fret not, you can still serve me in one last way.

Suddenly, the remaining Followers begin to hold their heads and writhe in pain. One look at them and it is understandable why they do this: the Buds of DIO planted in them are beginning to turn on their hosts.

You shall be my final feast before I eliminate these pitiful monkeys from existance!

DIO walks up to the Followers and, as the mob watch in awe, terror, and disgust, lays his hand on their heads and proceeds to drain their blood, full of its vampiric abilities. As he does so, he whispers in his victim's ears.

Lovefool wielder of the Stand High Priestess, you have made it to my mansion. Enjoy your reward!
Doomblade187 wielder of the Stand Hanged Man, you have made it to my mansion. Enjoy your reward!
sprinkled chariot wielder of the Stand Judgement, you have made it to my mansion. Enjoy your reward!
AbstractTraitorHero wielder of the Stand Lovers, you have made it to my mansion. Enjoy your reward!
0cra_tr0per wielder of the Stand Hermit Purple, you have made it to my mansion. Enjoy your reward!

As the final Follower falls, DIO finally looks directly at the Crusaders and their mob, grinning.

You all have guts, coming this far. I'm surprised that none of you had given up earlier. Surviving everything that I have thrown at you is a truly commendable feat. But now!

It is time! Our family feud shall end today! I, DIO, shall destroy each and every one of you!

DIO begins the first strike by hurling the corpses of the Followers at the crowd, killing everyone but those who defended themselves, the Crusaders. The Crusaders run off outside, only to find that night has approached - This world is now DIO's domain.

Nothing can stop me now! I will crush you all like the insects you are! The World will triumph over all of you!

Event: DIO's World

It's the moment you've all been waiting for! The final showdown against DIO himself! This fight is very similar to the Enyaba fight back in Pakistan, where you work together to attack a single target, but with some huge twists.

First things first, the Followers' sacrifice was not in vain: DIO naturally has 6 HP, but for every Follower that made it to the end, DIO receives an extra HP. With 5 Followers killed at DIO's hands, DIO now has 11 HP to blow through. DIO will also regain one HP whenever a Crusader dies at his hands. If one dies of causes unrelated to an assault by DIO, then no healing is granted.

Secondly, his Stand. Everybody and their mother knows what DIO's is by now, The World, and have a general idea of how it works. However, we need specifics. Using The World, DIO is capable of rerolling during his Rolls to Dodge if he rolls a 3 or lower. He can reroll an infinite number of times per turn, although he may only roll once for each separate Roll To Dodge. As such, a player will need to hit DIO with strong attacks twice in order to deal damage. He cannot reroll other players Rolls to Dodge.

Finally, DIO will attack one random Crusader at the end of each round. With his vampiric strength, however, his attacks can deal considerably more damage, with a terrible roll even spelling an instant fatality to a player. Specifically, during your own Rolls to Dodge, a roll of 3 will cause injury, a roll of 2 will leave the player in critical condition, and a roll of 1... well, we'll leave that up to your imagination. Make sure you stock up on those +1 Roll to Dodge boosts!

The event will go on until...
1. DIO takes 11 hits (5 critical hits and 1 normal hit).
2. DIO has killed everyone.
3. If the Crusaders stall until Round 50. Don't try this, I don't think this will happen, but there's a chance.

tl;dr - DIO has 12 HP, can heal with every kill, force rerolls of his Rolls to Dodge, and will launch a high-powered attack at the end of each round.

Round 35 Actions will be due April 20th (Blaze It Day) at 8:00 PM CST.

Lovefool

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just a man who enjoys a little fun.
    • View Profile
    • Backloggd Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2018, 09:09:21 pm »

Well shit, I'm dead.

I don't mean to be rude, but that's really lame for all of the Followers to die and not even be able to assist the person they work for. While I understand it from a plot perspective, I just find that to be irksome. But hey, I don't feel so bad, I did rule Japan for a little while after all.

Good luck Lord DIO, I hope the Crusaders get what's coming to them.
Present Day... Heh...

Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Consider supporting my friends' SRPG project! I voice in the trailer!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 18, 2018, 10:43:37 pm »

"If we're going to win, we have to play this smart. Otherwise... we're all done for."

Attempt to piggy-back off another Crusader's attack, if anyone else attacks this turn.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2018, 01:54:02 am »

Welp, I did not even go in Dio mansion direction and ended up there  :(

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2018, 04:01:04 am »

"This will be highly anticlimactic"

activate the sun to bring the day back and kill DIO because you know he is a vampire.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2018, 02:10:01 pm »

Grab a bong and smack DIO in the head with it
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

SnazThePMUGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mmmm, 7up, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 20, 2018, 08:03:26 pm »

Round 35 - DIO's World - Part 1

"If we're going to win, we have to play this smart. Otherwise... we're all done for."

Attempt to piggy-back off another Crusader's attack, if anyone else attacks this turn.

- Marginal Success

You proceed to aid in TamerVirus' attack.

"This will be highly anticlimactic"

activate the sun to bring the day back and kill DIO because you know he is a vampire.

... Why did DIO hire this guy in the cannon universe?

- Critical Success

You attempt to bring out the Sun to burn DIO into oblivion. While preparing to bring the Sun out, you manage to get a +1 to your next roll and force DIO to Roll to Dodge.

- Counter

Don't think you can succeed in that pitiful strategy!

DIO isn't going to take a hit from your Stand's artificial sun rays and attempts to strike at you with The World.

- Compromising Miss

ziizo tosses his pistol at DIO to distract him before rushing off himself. You manage to have a +1 to your next Roll to Dodge dropped on your head.

Grab a bong and smack DIO in the head with it

- Success

TamerVirus and Mallos rush at DIO together to preform a scissor attack and force him to Roll to Dodge.

Mallos' Attack:
- Miss

DIO pushes Mallos aside to avoid any damage from him.

Please. Your Stand is the weakest of them all!

TamerVirus' Attack:
- Critical Hit

By using Silver Chariot, TamerVirus pierces through-

THE WORLD!

- Hit

Silver Chariot misses his first strike, but Tamer strikes at DIO again, only managing to slash at DIO's arm. DIO has lost 1 HP and now has 10/11 HP left.

I must compliment you on your reflexes there... Let's just say you were lucky.

Event: DIO's World

Uh Oh! Looks like DIO's attacking...

#5. Greatness942

Greatness must Roll to Dodge!

- Miss

DIO attempts to attack by tossing a chunk of his mansion's wall at Greatness. However, by sending out Cream, Greatness is able to protect himself by eating out a hole in the wall big enough to leave him unharmed. Greatness proceeds to rush off using his Stand's ability before DIO is able to get him.

You don't need to be with those Crusaders. Join me and I can give you immortal life as my right hand servant!

Round 36 Actions will be due April 22nd at 8:00 PM CST.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21